Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said (4430 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by Maximum83: 8:07am On Mar 10, 2016
I met a lady last Sunday at the Port Harcourt motor park in Lagos, so we chatted and later exchanged numbers. Meanwhile she told she is 25 years old and I must confessed, she is cute

I called her later on Monday if we could hook up at a relaxation center, she obliged. During our conversation I was shocked to hear her say guy I don't like sex, it's been a very long-time I had sex. And I asked how long, she said up to 4 years.

So I am thinking if she gonna be a marriage material but she wants 3 things from me, if I could provide it, she might consider me.

A night gown

A gold ring

A Tecno Phantom 5 smartphone

The question is, has she accepted to my proposal looking at her requests or is she the chop and go type?
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by donbenedict(m): 8:09am On Mar 10, 2016
Must u be her new Maga nw?

U tell her u havnt had sex in 20 years... and u need a rolls royce.

Phew.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2016
Lol
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by thorpido(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2016
You are thinking of marriage already and she's making all that request at a first meeting?

Anyway,kontinu.

2 Likes

Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by Adeyeancah(m): 8:27am On Mar 10, 2016
You too should ask her to provide you her lost Virginity grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by menabae(f): 8:27am On Mar 10, 2016
grin.. Wat a smart gurl
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by divinehand2003(m): 8:27am On Mar 10, 2016
Did you propose marriage to her in the first place?
If yes, then the request for the RING sums her affirmative reply to your proposal.
But if the answer is NO, then I wonder why she needs a ''golden ring'' from you. It beats my wildest imagination.
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by menabae(f): 8:29am On Mar 10, 2016
grin.. Wat a smart gurl.... Maybe she think u go chop and go
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 10, 2016
That bae is really smart. No offence op but I think she's smarter than you grin And to think you're considering marriage with her.. I'm super sure she's gonna drain your bank account in a jiffy

1 Like

Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by flokii: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2016
Maximum83:
I met a lady last Sunday at the Port Harcourt motor park in Lagos, so we chatted and later exchanged numbers. Meanwhile she told she is 25 years old and I must confessed, she is cute

I called her later on Monday if we could hook up at a relaxation center, she obliged. During our conversation I was shocked to hear her say guy I don't like sex, it's been a very long-time I had sex. And I asked how long, she said up to 4 years.

So I am thinking if she gonna be a marriage material but she wants 3 things from me, if I could provide it, she might consider me.

A night gown

A gold ring

The question is, has she accepted to my proposal looking at her requests or is she the chop and go type?

did you say phantom 5?

so she can't manage camon c8.. abi no be same Tecno

d kin 419 wey dem wan do you still dey do press up.. just imagine o

hope you are well established sha

2 Likes

Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by firstking01(m): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2016
See this potential magagrin
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by Kondomatic(m): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2016
If she can provide enough empirical evidence to prove that her gate hasn't opened in 4 years then you might talk business otherwise flee.
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by Kondomatic(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2016
cutemaria:
That bae is really smart. No offence op but I think she's smarter than you grin And to think you're considering marriage with her.. I'm super sure she's gonna drain your bank account in a jiffy
Even a 10yr old girl can fool any man that likes her.
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by BlissP(m): 9:04am On Mar 10, 2016
Some guys still think from their ass'. Even my loverboy grandfather wouldn't fall in love cheaply..

1 Like

Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by adorablepepple(f): 9:14am On Mar 10, 2016
Chop and do your worst. She has told you she doesn't like sex now ooooooo before you start crying like a 2 year old later
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2016
Has she provided proof of her "Sabbatical leave from sex"... If NO,

Tell her you can only Give Ring now

And

The rest will come after she has Proved her " Long layoff from sex"...
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by Cmiller(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2016
She have not had sex in 4years and she lives in Lagos....nwanne okwa nnari o, na elegushi mermaid be that
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 10, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

And

sorry to interrupt u
Sabbatical and leave means the same thing
So using sabbatical and leave in a sentence is wrong
U either use sabbatical or leave
Thanks wink
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2016
bardella1:
sorry to interrupt u
Sabbatical and leave means the same thing
So using sabbatical and leave in a sentence is wrong
U either use sabbatical or leave
Thanks wink

grin

Thanks for the correction jare....

But

I used both Incase OP isn't so knowledgeable as you are in English. So that he could understand tongue

But that error in English is called....

"Totology"

1 Like

Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by Nnaemiemax: 11:05am On Mar 10, 2016
cutemaria:

Your sense of reasoning is blazing hawt cool !
*op, checkout this advice and be thee guided..
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by Maximum83: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Adeyeancah:
You too should ask her to provide you her lost Virginity grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahaha, how many ladies can proudly say she is Virgin nowadays. I am not even looking for Virgin
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by Maximum83: 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

And

wow nice one really
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by Jaydenphoenix: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Maximum83:

A night gown

A gold ring

Huh
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by Greg007(m): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Maximum83:

A night gown

A gold ring

Becus she told you it has been a long time she had sex, you already thinking she's a wife material? Nawa o.
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by layla129(f): 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Why ask for a night gown and gold ring? Ogbanje things
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by Maximum83: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
layla129:
Why ask for a night gown and gold ring? Ogbanje things
lol, surprised myself
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by daphid25(m): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lmao!!! She want P5
Op never buy P5 for himself, na she en go come buy am for
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by Frontier2: 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
See sharp guys. Op that her request no beans oo. Person wey u never how e dey go for, u go buy gold ring and phantom 5. You must be Maga
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by Frontier2: 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
daphid25:
Lmao!!! She want P5

Op never buy P5 for himself, na she en go come buy am for
don't mind the girl, she thinks phantom 5 na beans. @op you can buy her Nokia torchlight or Tecno y2
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by swimcash(m): 6:37am On Mar 13, 2016
cutemaria:
wats so smart abt her? asking 4 gifts on d first date? nobody wil oblige 2 her demands even if d guy is so dumb. if she is as smart as u said, d first tin she shld av done is sayin yes 2 his proposal, den palyin along as if she really care n finally table her demands b4 d op, trust me he wil oblige 2 it, n in few days time d op wil open a thread lyk " pls nairander advice me on ow 2 get bk my golden ring, nyt gown n phantom 5 frm my ex" grin
cutemaria:
wats so smart abt her? asking 4 gifts on d first date? nobody wil oblige 2 her demands even if d guy is so dumb. if she is as smart as u said, d first tin she shld av done is sayin yes 2 his proposal, den palyin along as if she really care n finally table her demands b4 d op, trust me he wil oblige 2 it, n in few days time d op wil open a thread lyk " pls nairander advice me on ow 2 get bk my golden ring, nyt gown n phantom 5 frm my ex".....dats ow a smart girl roll
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by refiner(f): 7:46am On Mar 13, 2016
op!...sex no be food...u can do wifout it for years!

so why not zip up ur trouser and forget d damn gal DAT wanna eat and clean mouth!!!

abi u be maga!undecided
Re: It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said by valdes00(m): 9:39am On Mar 13, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

grin

Thanks for the correction jare....

But

I used both Incase OP isn't so knowledgeable as you are in English. So that he could understand tongue

But that error in English is called....

"Totology"
I like sharp guys like u... They Don't jus accept to mistakes like that, They look for ways to manoeuvre it

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Nairalander Achieved In Less Than 2 Years [photo] / For All Of You Who Feels Tiwa Savage Didnt Help Teebillz Enough Check This Photo / My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.