Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family (4029 Views)

PDP Convention: Call For Nairaland PDP To Endorse Her Candidates / Countering Nairaland PDP Lies And Propaganda. / In Reply To Barcanista The Nairaland PDP Spokesman On The NSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by EasternActivist: 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
You've spoken the minds of IPOB.
IPOB is not a political party and thus not partisan or in affiliation to PDP or APC.

egalitarian78:
If this is d much advertised apology from u then I must tell both u and ur man erunz dat it is way below par. Pls Ipob is different from Pdp. Ipob condemns corruption both by Pdp and Apc. Ipob is fed up with Nigeria as presently constituted and are in a struggle for self determination and freedom from obvious enslavement. As to d apology, it cant stand as dia must be act of contrition first before restitution , u dont play smart and say its apology. I v read most of ur IPOBphobic lines and discovered u turned truth upside down and this is wia most of us really felt bad cos by devine providence u are a force to reckon with here on NL and one wud v expected u to be truthful always. Honestly I see u as one of d very few intelligent Nigerians and like ur rejoinders on topical issues but to maintain it moving forward pls tender an unreserved apology. Do u know d much hyped Rule9 likely came on board cos of d way u painted d struggle as being toutish and our Ofe brothers capitalised on it. Politically, Ipob greatest burden was our collective resolve to have supported ur Ijaw kinsman Jonathan which we v no regret even now. Tonye, I truly write from my hrt so while I expect u not to join our struggle but pls do not denigrate it with misinformation or as ur runsmate 'erunz' advised u avoid such threads. Looking fwd to a masterpiece reply from u.
Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by amtaken(f): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
I love to crush them like palm kernel. Kikikikikikikikikiki APC is a fallen party.

Ecoterrorist:
where is Mogidi? Nobody has any issue with Tonyebarcanista. He has a right to his opinions and actions. We might disagree but it doesnt make us enemies.

Kindly seperate PDP from IPOB stuggle because they are not same and they have different goals while pdp wants a better government and to come back to take power in 2019 Ipob are fighting for self determination.

Some APC elements are not in tune with the Islamisation of the country by their dumb president but Zombies will continue to wallow away because they are competing with their president who is dumber.

I respect these people specially for how they keep APC in check and how they expose their lies daily.

LordAdam severusnape anonimi firefire ezenwammadu emekamex bishopmagic zombienation dearpreye candyrain real2014 kenai amtaken ajebutter showmeyourcertificate isrealiairforce Ladyexcellency ndpvf francizy and other comrades who kept these zombies in check and stop their lies and propaganda in the blogosphere.

Tonyebarcanista choose ye today where you want to be because you are too good to be swayed by the wind.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by engineerboat(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2016
erunz:
As a PDP person I find it sad that our Nairaland Chapter is divided between TonyeBarcanista camp and Biafran camp. I want both camps to unite and I'm suing for truce. I am from Edo state and I don't see any reason for disunity in the PDP family.

Erunz

The facts remains that at this junction all the IPODians should try to separate better Nigerian from their Struggles,
[b][/b]REASONS:
All of us are not from that Regions of the country,
Now how do you tell somebody from the North-East who is a PDP member to support you struggle,
they should at least think very well now,
let them learn to separate their struggle,

Or how do you tell a yoruba PDP members to support you.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family by engineerboat(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
fulanimafia:

The easiest way for the rift to be settled is if you swallow all your anti-IPOB chatter, agree that Biafra should include the SS and Ijawland specifically, and you truly apologize for all you have said against them and their struggle.

That will surely melt their hearts.

Abeg leave this issue of IPOD alone, PDP is different from IPOD, IPOD is different from PDP. this issues is a personal issue between this people and @Barcanista.

For your information not all South-East people are in agreement with this IPOD of a thing and they are Strong PDP members, what did you want to say about them.
Its about time to seperate IPOD from PDP, shikenna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! / Buhari In Penîs Transplant Surgery Graphic Footage / Breaking News: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice Order To Ndigbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.