Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? (49449 Views)

Woman And Her Son Buried The Same Day In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Obituary Of A Man & His Mother Buried Same Day In Nsukka, Enugu (Photo) / I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by freecocoa(f): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Switup:
I have had an e-crush on right from day one.
#guess u never even knew I existed....
PS: am Female
PS: am straight.
Lol, I think I've seen your moniker couple of times.

It's okay to crush, happens to the best of us and there wouldn't have been judgement if you were gay, maybe I would've turned gay for you.wink
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by NinaMiliano: 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
KashyBaby:
The most happiest in my life is when I got my first job abroad where I travel to some different countries & being paid...

grin
It means ure not married
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by write2obi(m): 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kondomatic:
You don't know what happiness means until you're broke and hungry with no hope of where your next meal will come from and then you find a N500 note in one of the pockets of a trousers you wore when things were fair.
grin grin grin grin grin in Timaya's voice I concur
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by demarc001: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
KashyBaby:
The most happiest in my life is when I got my first job abroad where I travel to some different countries & being paid...

grin
Abeg wetin u type no fit you jor
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I have not experience anyone of them YET.
Eeya,very soon,u would be dropping our Kids
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Switup: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
freecocoa:
Lol, I think I've seen your moniker couple of times.

It's okay to crush, happens to the best of us and there wouldn't have been judgement if you were gay, maybe I would've turned gay for you.wink
omg! am blushing for real..... lol. $turn gay for me..?? hahaha. thankie

#truthBeTold: my like for u was like pia impossible.... e don tay...! since 2011. hahaha....
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by justmenoni: 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
I agree with you wella..

Op proposal ain't a big deal cos u can hav it over and over likewise wedding but you will always be happy given birth so to me that's more important than giving her hands out in marriage sef

quote author=pucelle post=43643011]Number 4,the day she push out a living body and soul from her womb,its an unquantified joy and happiness smiley

yet again, happiest day defers with different women,for some it could even be everyday as long as their spouse makes them smile smiley[/quote]
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by agog: 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
based on the category you listed, i will say its number 2 - the day she walk down the aisle with her heartthrob!!
My basis are:
1. can't be the day a man proposes to her because the man may eventually not marry her as she may later dump her;
2. cant be the day she has her first intimacy because marriage preceded intimacy in an ideal scenario and if the first intimacy was before walking down the aisle, then it's less importance as the day he got married in the presence of both families and friend;
3. cant be the day she has her first child or the day she gives that child away in marriage - these are direct products of her blessed and fruitful marriage in the first place!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
The first child.
Ooooh I love babies kiss

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by buoye1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
pucelle:
Number 4,the day she push out a living body and soul from her womb,its an unquantified joy and happiness smiley

yet again, happiest day defers with different women,for some it could even be everyday as long as their spouse makes them smile smiley
Very reasonable comment
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by justscorch: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
No.6 the day she receive her first head
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
buoye1:
Very reasonable comment
smiley
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by justscorch: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
Switup:

#truthBeTold: my like for u was like pia impossible.... e don tay...! since 2011. hahaha....

Blushing ke,free to to..sorry freecocoa when dey relate to all men,women and animals when tender cash.as I send you this message kon abi you go blush again
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by hillaryboykovic(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
For me, I think it's the day you finally locate her center of gravity grin
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
The first day she gets chawed...
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by chineloSA(f): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
My graduation/convocation day.

Especially when I get that PhD baby. wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by fikky2013(f): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Marriage proposal, wedding and child bearing are all good, but what more to crown all my efforts than to see the little girl turn to a woman like me.
The day I give out my Morenikejimi out in marriage will be my happiest day and I trust God to make it a reality.
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by shejane: 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
For me is no4

But some no2
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by bayinq25(m): 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
robosky02:
which is the happiest day in a womans' life?

1. the day a her dream man propose to her instead of the other lady

2. the day she walks down to the alter on her wedding day

3. the day she had her first intimacy

4. the day she carries her first baby after all the labour pains

5. the day she gives out her daughter out in marriage to another man

well ladies and (even the guys) which do you think is the most happiest day for ladies or for you?
The day her closure gets bursted

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by mezebel(f): 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
2015 was my happiest year in my life. Got NySC certificate feb,got married june,missed my flow july,realized i was pregnant August,got job september.still pushing my barrow but will offload soonest.....

Same shall be ur portion in Jesus Name,Amen

8 Likes

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by freecocoa(f): 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Switup:

You are welcome sweet and I like you already too.

E don really tey, nice to know someone appreciates my posts. grin
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by willorie(f): 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Number 2 & 4
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
Number 4
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Omoluabi16(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
You will, very soon.
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by repogirl(f): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
I think it's number four for me. There's no feeling like successfully pushing a baby out into this world. It's an awesome feeling.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by piagetskinner(m): 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Seriously?... I guess graduation should be included as well. At least u should have experienced that one
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
let me give you the 3rd experience.
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by optional1(f): 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
gbens2000:
that twins part I really crave for it,my mum is a twin but she had none I just wish I could have my first children twins as the first born.i wuld feel reborn cheesy
Amen to ur pray nd wishes. Nd i pray ur wife wil also wish to av twins in her womb cos so girls dont lyk sumone to pray 4 them to av twins lyk my frnds.
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by makabulchi(m): 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Wen u recharge her fone and credit her bank account.
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Larryhoover(m): 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
robosky02:

thats a man kind of happiness
You just hit the nail on the head
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
I think it depends on the stage of life one is in currently. When I was single, getting married to my Fiance was the happiest event in my life.
Now, giving birth to my first child will be my next happiest event. After that, I will have another happiest event/day to look forward to. I hope you get my drift
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by aku626(m): 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
The day she gives her life to God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.