Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? (49457 Views)

Woman And Her Son Buried The Same Day In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Obituary Of A Man & His Mother Buried Same Day In Nsukka, Enugu (Photo) / I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by oloriadejoke(f): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Na 4 ooo I was like is this for real, so this prince charming is really mine;Dand my husband was like my dear you don become after 1 be dat oo and I reply him with,u 2 don become tokunbo be dat 2...lolzZ
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by eworm: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
To me all of the above
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by robosky02(m): 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
oloriadejoke:
Na 4 ooo I was like is this for real, so this prince charming is really mine;Dand my husband was like my dear you don become after 1 be dat oo and I reply him with,u 2 don become tokunbo be dat 2...lolzZ

ok
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
robosky02:

ok

Wow, u must get busy reading other things, cuz u didn't answer my question.
But that's fyn
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by robosky02(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ednite:

Wow, u must get busy reading other things, cuz u didn't answer my question.
But that's fyn

sorry dear just got home

let me go through it now

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by robosky02(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ednite:

I have gotta be frank, but i don't remember the day when i was extremely happy. Maybe when there was no school undecided
But Iam waiting for my graduation, and I hope I will be very very very happy then. It's gonna be my first step of such a HAPPINESS. With God's will. . .

I turn the question back to you, robosky02, how bout you?

the day i'll carry my baby boy and see my reflection in him...

lol....

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by felifeli: 7:31am On Mar 12, 2016
Michizzy:

But why should a woman be happy to be a widow?

You never know with some women, the way they show so much hatred for their husband. sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.