Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee (51720 Views)

MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite / How To Answer ''Tell Us About Yourself'' When A Recruiter Asks You / She Sent This Message To Her Recruiter Barely A Week After Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by iamtoyosi(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
My AC is tomorrow, no presentation topic received yet.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Emasel(m): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
iamtoyosi:
My AC is tomorrow, no presentation topic received yet.

Bro, Have they sent you now?

I wonder why they didn't send it with the invite.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by brisingr187: 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
got regret mail today
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by iamtoyosi(m): 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Emasel:

Bro, Have they sent you now?
I wonder why they didn't send it with the invite.
Yes they've. Just to make one work under pressure
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by dhebusky: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Guys hw was ur AC? Best of lucK to you all and for we dat got regret mail better offer ahead

1 Like

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Emasel(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
iamtoyosi:

Yes they've. Just to make one work under pressure

How was ur AC bro
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by yorex2011: 7:27am On Apr 06, 2016
So i got to the venue and met a few candidates there already, offered greetings to everyone, but not a single soul replied, even made it obvious to some that o was saying good morning to them, yet still no reply, extremely surprising..
Wonder why they didn't answer...
Yet these are the same folk one might have to do group discussions with,
I hail them o.. Lol
Taking shii as if life na do or die... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by femi1743: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
yorex2011:
So i got to the venue and met a few candidates there already, offered greetings to everyone, but not a single soul replied, even made it obvious to some that o was saying good morning to them, yet still no reply, extremely surprising..
Wonder why they didn't answer...
Yet these are the same folk one might have to do group discussions with,
I hail them o.. Lol
Taking shii as if life na do or die... grin

Hello sir, please can we chat via mail...femi1743@yahoo.com..i need your help on some things..thanks
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Achorise: 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
ajasa4link:

LOL.... While in school didn't u write the same test with all those 2.1 graduates, didn't they floor u through out the 4 year period? Is that one not enough?
Sincerely I respect 2.2 graduates and I respect their hustle. In fact, I have friends who are quite good yet who graduated with 2.2, but saying most 2.2 graduate are better than 2.1 graduates is the gravest sin u can ever commit. I don't know the school u attended, but I definitely know there is something those 2.1 graduates have, which u don't, tho u may not know it or u don't want to admit it.
U see, as a 2.2 graduate u don't need all those inferiority complex trying to berate 2.1 graduates and the grade itself, all u just need to do is when given the opportunity to prove what u know, do it with all passion and prove to the world that ur grade doesn't define u, shikena!
By the way, most of us who are 2.1 graduates missed 1st class by a little margin, yet we don't sit down all day bad mouthing first class or saying we are better than 1st class graduates.
Sincerely, u have to change ur mindset so u can Forge ahead, I have enough 2.2 peeps who are doing quite well
Brother, sir, Thank You so much for your post, you are really different, I wish I know you in person.I came out with a good 2.2.my G.P was 3:33, so I almost got 2.1.I appreciate and celebrate those who made 2:1.sometimes I wish I cheated and sorted lectures as most or some of the 2.1 I know did to get to Where they are.

l have lost jobs, limited and discriminated on the basics of my grade
Uniben, refused me admission on my dream post graduate course, still on that basics. I asked my self , why was I a good boy in school?

I lost the 2.1 becos I was trying to pleas and assit a friend of mine in the exam hall.I ended up with an' E' in a course that would have given me a 2.1

All my friend s and lecturers thought I had a 2.1, I never knew I had a friend who was secretly competing with me, and was bringing me down.

I'm touched by your concern for me, currently I got no job, although I'm making impacts in the lives of few youths.
As a campus fellowship director of my church. I'm happy and fulfilled, but I think I would have done better if I had a better paid job.

3 Likes

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 10, 2016
We are all different, grade doesn't attest to how good we are... I had a 2:1 and av lots of first class that am better than and some better than I am. So grade doesn't show how good we are or better than people. Nigerian Universities sucks. So we don't need to compare people cus of their grades. Some 2:2 better pass 2:1 or 1:1 die... no be say them say... that's just it. Moreover, courses dey different... A course where the highest grade has always been 2:2 nko? Can you now compare them to 2:1 or 1:1 in another department? NOPE. So, to me, grades are just shits for certificate.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by jamanuka: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2016
helenmi:
We are all different, grade doesn't attest to how good we are... I had a 2:1 and av lots of first class that am better than and some better than I am. So grade doesn't show how good we are or better than people. Nigerian Universities sucks. So we don't need to compare people cus of their grades. Some 2:2 better pass 2:1 or 1:1 die... no be say them say... that's just it. Moreover, courses dey different... A course where the highest grade has always been 2:2 nko? Can you now compare them to 2:1 or 1:1 in another department? NOPE. So, to me, grades are just shits for certificate.
How do you define better?
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Kookny(m): 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
jamanuka:

No mind d guy!

Arsenal is better than Leicester city fc, but Leicester won the league... Bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
Kookny:

No mind d guy!

Arsenal is better than Leicester city fc, but Leicester won the league... Bla bla bla

Exactly, does that mean Leicester is better than Arsenal...NOPE

1 Like

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
jamanuka:

better in every area brother... academically to morally. Imagine a first class student in computer science came to me a 2:1 statistics student that he can't change windows 8 to window 10. I was like wow!!! so grade doesn't mean anything to me unless I know that person... especially in this country where grades are bullshitly easy to cook up...
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by tutusaint(m): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ok
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by jamanuka: 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
helenmi:

better in every area brother... academically to morally. Imagine a first class student in computer science came to me a 2:1 statistics student that he can't change windows 8 to window 10. I was like wow!!! so grade doesn't mean anything to me unless I know that person... especially in this country where grades are bullshitly easy to cook up...
Was the bolded part of the exams he/she took leading to he/she making a 1st class degree?
If No then how did you come to the conclusion the degree was cooked up?

2 Likes

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
jamanuka:

Was the bolded part of the exams he/she took leading to he/she making a 1st class degree?
If No then how did you come to the conclusion the degree was cooked up?

Get the fact straight, am not saying his was cooked up. But Av witnessed lotta cooked up grades in my school then especially ladies... they have their ways. So my point is you don't judge people based on their grades... why do you think we write JOB tests or go through rigorous screrning before getting a job... it is not only to reduce the number but also people to defend their results. I do conduct interview for applicants at my place of work. If you were there you will understand.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
How is this fight over grades related to this recruitment abeg? I log into nairaland and see new updates sign beside this thread only to read through some rather irrelevant comments. Abeg make una create thread for this una fight. You cant change whatever grade you graduated with just work with what you have and develop yourself,nobody gets an offer letter just because he/she has a degree. Hating on those with degrees better than yours wont help you and feeling better than those with degrees lower than yours wont help you either.

Back to the MTN AC , dragnet dey vex for that AC sha. The assessment covered most of the qualities on the job description. Na God hand my performance dey sha

2 Likes

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by jamanuka: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
We just need to clear the arguments. Truth is that there was a process in getting class of degrees, we need some to accept that they passed through that process and didn't live up to expectation.

That said, we agree it doesn't determine who makes it in life or not

1 Like

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
jamanuka:
We just need to clear the arguments. Truth is that there was a process in getting class of degrees, we need some to accept that they passed through that process and didn't live up to expectation.

That said, we agree it doesn't determine who makes it in life or not

Exactly, brah

1 Like

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
svenson:
How is this fight over grades related to this recruitment abeg? I log into nairaland and see new updates sign beside this thread only to read through some rather irrelevant comments. Abeg make una create thread for this una fight. You cant change whatever grade you graduated with just work with what you have and develop yourself,nobody gets an offer letter just because he/she has a degree. Hating on those with degrees better than yours wont help you and feeling better than those with degrees lower than yours wont help you either.

Back to the MTN AC , dragnet dey vex for that AC sha. The assessment covered most of the qualities on the job description. Na God hand my performance dey sha

I tire for them o, making someone panic unnecessarily.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Kookny(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
helenmi:

Exactly, does that mean Leicester is better than Arsenal...NOPE

What are you even talking of?

Please let's end it.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by iamtoyosi(m): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
svenson:

Bro,ah tell you..Na baba God hand me sef dey.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Egohunter: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
helenmi:

Una de speak too much English...wetin person no know pass am, but that does not make him less of an intelligent person .and even all the rigorous recruitment process ppl go thru with a company , those dropped even in d final stages , doesn't make den less intelligent.. The main point should be that we can always get better regardless of our current status quo.

in other news...FCK dragnet n their hr team
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 11, 2016
Egohunter:
Una de speak too much English...wetin person no know pass am, but that does not make him less of an intelligent person .and even all the rigorous recruitment process ppl go thru with a company , those dropped even in d final stages , doesn't make den less intelligent.. The main point should be that we can always get better regardless of our current status quo.

in other news...FCK dragnet n their hr team

We are saying the same thing... all am saying is grades doesn't trully test how intelligent we are
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2016
Interview invite just dropped at mtn office

6 Likes

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by femi1743: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
Got an interview invite for friday at MTN Office.

2 Likes

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by yorex2011: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
congrats to those who made it to the interview, wishing y'all goodluck..
God bless!!

5 Likes

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
I am yet to get neither regret email or any response... o ga oh!
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
I am yet to get neither regret email nor any response... o ga oh!
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Emasel(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
helenmi:
I am yet to get neither regret email nor any response... o ga oh!

I'm in the same shoes with you and I've moved on. I'll suggest you do same.

Good luck to those that made it to the interview.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Jung(m): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
please why did you not graduate with 1st class abeg? which one is all this beefing and hating? look for a good tree n hang on it.

helenmi:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. / At Dangote Sugar Refinery Interview Held Yesterday / Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.