Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee (51764 Views)

MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite / How To Answer ''Tell Us About Yourself'' When A Recruiter Asks You / She Sent This Message To Her Recruiter Barely A Week After Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by PasNina(m): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
Achorise:
Is buying of their sim card and airtime limited to 2.1 graduates.
LOL!

1 Like

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by amicable09(f): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
kapable75:
Just that i have not gone for service yet.
Amicable09 what should i do nw?
Lol.
Mr kapable, what advice do I give you now?
Apply! I'll say. You have nothing to lose, you may not be shortlisted though but you will have an idea of what online application is like especially if you have to fill postal code or ZIP code.

And if you are fortunate to be shortlisted, you can actually start writing aptitude test and acing them before you go for service. It surely is a morale booster!

Whatever you decide I'm glad you are familiarizing yourself with jobland, you are in the right place of NL.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
Mr kapable, what advice do I give you now?
Apply! I'll say. You have nothing to lose, you may not be shortlisted though but you will have an idea of what online application is like especially if you have to fill postal code or ZIP code.

And if you are fortunate to be shortlisted, you can actually start writing aptitude test and acing them before you go for service. It surely is a morale booster!

Whatever you decide I'm glad you are familiarizing yourself with jobland, you are in the right place of NL.
thank u very much, i really appreciate.
Though i started the registration with my fone but got stocked where am to upload my cert and CV. Talking about CV, av not done it self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Emasel(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
obyrich:
From Mtn site. Total slot is 50. Nigeria quota is 6. No harm in trial. You could be one of the lucky 6.

I still find it hard to believe, MTN will be taking just 6 persons for this recruitment.

Pls share the link where you saw it here.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by amicable09(f): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
kapable75:
thank u very much, i really appreciate.
Though i started the registration with my fone but got stocked where am to upload my cert and CV. Talking about CV, av not done it self.
Oh! I'm not a fan of using phones for job applications sha but depends on the machine you are using.

Speaking of CV, you need one ASAP.
You know how to go about it right?

1 Like

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
amicable09:

Oh! I'm not a fan of using phones for job applications sha but depends on the machine you are using.

Speaking of CV, you need one ASAP.
You know how to go about it right?
mba! Dont know how to go about it, wanted using google but since not available system i just gba brake.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by amicable09(f): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
kapable75:
mba! Dont know how to go about it, wanted using google but since not available system i just gba brake.
Oh! You can check that thread where a lady was asking for help with CV. It will help a bit.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by abimbawealth(f): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
ksstroud:

This is yours dear... Quickly grab it...
Make I sharperly grab am then
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
amicable09:

Oh! You can check that thread where a lady was asking for help with CV. It will help a bit.
ok thanks! I'll do just that.

1 Like

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by fromnigeria(m): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
God take control
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
Emasel:

I still find it hard to believe, MTN will be taking just 6 persons for this recruitment.

Pls share the link where you saw it here.

Airtel took five boss, maybe it's an industry standard cheesy

2 Likes

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by jabojafa(m): 5:08am On Mar 11, 2016
Achorise:
Most 2.2 can do more better than sone fucking to 2.1, put them to test and see the difference.
in d same vain most pass n 3rd graduates can do more than most 2:2 grad.

4 Likes

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by jabojafa(m): 5:40am On Mar 11, 2016
Ramanto:
Nigerian Varsities' Lecturers Are Making 2 1 Unnecessarily Too Difficult To Get. They Should Start Thinking About What Happens In The Longrun To Those Students. Imagine Somebody Graduating With A Cgpa Of 3.47,what's Stopping Them Frm Helping The Person's Life
normally, no exam officer can even help sm1 whose cgpa is 3.49 you knw why, becos he cnt manufacture d mark(s) again. All the d exam scripts has bn markd, scores recorded, published and sent to the various departments for record keeping. For d exam officer to help, he hs to change d raw scores of student in every result sheets for dt course including d lecturer's copy and even the exams n record office copy too. Now u can imagin hw difficult dt wud be. Altering result already signed can cause lose of job. Finally it is d lecturer of a course dt can change a student score while marking his script nt after releasing his result to avoid suspicion. If ur (FCGPA) Final Cumulative Grade Point Average is any1 of these: 1.49, 2.49, 3.49 or 4.49, nobody can add 1mark for you.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by GraceandGlory: 6:32am On Mar 11, 2016
mosbiod:
House, has anyone ever gotten a job through this E-recruiter before..?? I have never received any invitation from them before.. I pray this will be a different and better Story... grin #FingersCrossed
Bro. Na d same situation I dey with you. Have applied for about 3 Jobs on dt platform all with no feedback. I pray dis will be different. Please did anyone receive acknowledgement message in their e-mail from eida MTN or E-recruiter that their application has been received? I was hoping to get that. Please respond if u did.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Achorise: 6:35am On Mar 11, 2016
jabojafa:
in d same vain most pass n 3rd graduates can do more than most 2:2 grad.
Yesooo.No hard feelings, guy be proud of your third class.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Ramanto(m): 6:46am On Mar 11, 2016
jabojafa:
normally, no exam officer can even help sm1 whose cgpa is 3.49 you knw why, becos he cnt manufacture d mark(s) again. All the d exam scripts has bn markd, scores recorded, published and sent to the various departments for record keeping. For d exam officer to help, he hs to change d raw scores of student in every result sheets for dt course including d lecturer's copy and even the exams n record office copy too. Now u can imagin hw difficult dt wud be. Altering result already signed can cause lose of job. Finally it is d lecturer of a course dt can change a student score while marking his script nt after releasing his result to avoid suspicion. If ur (FCGPA) Final Cumulative Grade Point Average is any1 of these: 1.49, 2.49, 3.49 or 4.49, nobody can add 1mark for you.
UNDERSTOOD, SIR. BUT I DON'T MEAN AN INDIVIDUAL LECTURER SHOULD RENDER AN ILLEGAL HELP; THE DEPARTMENTAL EXAM COMMITTEE SHOULD ROUND UP SUCH RESULTS BEFORE FORWARDING THEM TO THE SENATE AND OTHERS
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Ramanto(m): 6:55am On Mar 11, 2016
amicable09:

PLEASE, YOU THINK ONE WITH A DEGREE IN ECONOMICS CAN APPLY FOR ANY OF THE POSTS?

1 Like

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by amicable09(f): 7:03am On Mar 11, 2016
Ramanto:

PLEASE, YOU THINK ONE WITH A DEGREE IN ECONOMICS CAN APPLY FOR ANY OF THE POSTS?
I'm afraid you won't be shortlisted if they are strictly going to follow the listed courses. Your application will no doubt be successful but you will be disappointed when they shortlist and you either get a regret mail or an outright ignore.

The choice is yours. If it's your first time, apply and start feeling the anxiety. If not your first time then let it go and look away like yours truly is doing now. *smiles.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by royalharry(m): 7:05am On Mar 11, 2016
Yes you can... Just get to immigration office and apply and I'm sure you can even get it on same day
sabimbola:
OK we done hear, please must I posses international passports even if I don't have any plan to travel out of the country in mind ? pls matured answer
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Ramanto(m): 7:37am On Mar 11, 2016
amicable09:

I'm afraid you won't be shortlisted if they are strictly going to follow the listed courses. Your application will no doubt be successful but you will be disappointed when they shortlist and you either get a regret mail or an outright ignore.

The choice is yours. If it's your first time, apply and start feeling the anxiety. If not your first time then let it go and look away like yours truly is doing now. *smiles.
THANKS ALOT, I WAS ONLY DRIVEN BY CURIOUSITY, AND ALSO TRYING TO SEE THE PROSPECTS. I'M STL AWAITING CALL-UP. THANKS ONCE AGAIN
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by KINGPIN26(m): 7:42am On Mar 11, 2016
Catalyst4eva:
Dragnet all the way. Hav applied, fingers crossed.

pls do u have dragnet pq nd ans?
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by tonjeola(m): 8:20am On Mar 11, 2016
Do you know that N1,200 one time investment & strong determination to succeed can yield N1,000,000 monthly by sharing information about ORIFLAME products & Business Opportunity on Facebook, Instagram, Whats App, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Pinterest, YouTube, BBM Channel, Pinterest, Blogs, Vconnect, OLX etc. You can do this business with your Smartphone or Laptop @ the comfort of your bedroom. As Oriflame business consultants we do not Hawk, we are PROFESSIONAL ORIFLAME ONLINE BUSINESS CONSULTANTS & We approach our bizs just like Ecommerce platform such as Jumia & Konga. We connect prospects on Social Media to Oriflame Company by signing up free @ http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialsponsor=103808 and as they are purchasing products from Oriflame online or doing bizs with Oriflame you can earn residual commission on all their own & referral purchase.
Testimonies: Oriflame has turn alot of Ordinary Nigerians into extraordinary millionaires, More than 8 oriflame consultants have travelled out to Spain, Albu Dhabi & this year to Sweden/Denmark all expenses paid trip by Oriflame in just one year of their operation in Nigeria. If you really want to achieve your Dreams or you are interested to do this business or want to know more Whats App/Call: 07013665980
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by SOLARPOWER1(f): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2016
Jokerman:
Can 2.2 apply with luck??
My brother you will lose nothing by applying. Just give it a shot

1 Like

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by amicable09(f): 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ramanto:

THANKS ALOT, I WAS ONLY DRIVEN BY CURIOUSITY, AND ALSO TRYING TO SEE THE PROSPECTS. I'M STL AWAITING CALL-UP. THANKS ONCE AGAIN
Oh! Ok. I like the energy.
You'll get an offer before you know it.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by jabojafa(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Achorise:
Yesooo.No hard feelings, guy be proud of your third class.
taaaaay........ I cnt be in dt class. Am a high flyer.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Achorise: 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
jabojafa:
Why where taking it serious.Class is a mindset, you may make first class in school or in class, and make third class in life.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Achorise: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
jabojafa:
Why where taking it serious.Class is a mindset, you may make first class in school or in class, and make third class in life.It's God that showeth mercy.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by jabojafa(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Achorise:
Why where taking it serious.Class is a mindset, you may make first class in school or in class, and make third class in life.It's God that showeth mercy.
yeah dt is why i meant. God said i shall be above only n not beneath. The head n nt d tail.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Achorise: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
jabojafa:
yeah dt is why i meant. God said i shall be above only n not beneath. The head n nt d tail.
Correct guy, carry go.And it will be yours.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
This place is cold, nobody got invites here
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Smoak: 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ramanto:

Yes,I applied and have received the invite for aptitude test
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by BlackHummer(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
Smoak:

Yes,I applied and have received the invite for aptitude test

Wow. When and where is the aptitude test?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. / Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday / At Dangote Sugar Refinery Interview Held Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.