Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee (51778 Views)

MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite / How To Answer ''Tell Us About Yourself'' When A Recruiter Asks You / She Sent This Message To Her Recruiter Barely A Week After Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Jokerman(m): 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
ladyF:
Apply, don't mind him. Last last, they may not call you.
Lols... ama apply o... fenks
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by mrphysics(m): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
MTN just said what they want. Why so much words from 2:2 graduates.

To me, being self dependent is the best.

2 Likes

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by legendsilver(m): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Relax guys, I will soon start to employ graduates and truly there isn't gonna be any form of discrimination.

2 Likes

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Ramanto(m): 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
praxs:

U just mentioned wat i graduated with.. 3.47
Damn! did u drop from 2 1 or were always struggling to get there before time caught up with u?
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
sukkot:
MTN aint paid their trillion dollar debt to government though. why they tryna recruit when they owe buhari money ? undecided grin
Owe Nigeria or owe Buhari money?
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by ayusman16(m): 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
sukkot:
MTN aint paid their trillion dollar debt to government though. why they tryna recruit when they owe buhari money ? undecided grin

you mumuni? Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Davidoff1759(m): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
Application for grade exchange. if u are in need of 2:1 and u are 26yrs and below,please come and take my 2:1 and give me your 2:2 or third class because it seems there is no hope of employment once u are 27.

1 Like

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
who have applied
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nellypy: 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Pls what is d method of applications
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Kakamorufu(m): 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
Davidoff1759:
Application for grade exchange. if u are in need of 2:1 and u are 26yrs and below,please come and take my 2:1 and give me your 2:2 or third class because it seems there is no hope of employment once u are 27.
that one sef dey?
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Sammiel: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Naavah:

Very silly people. I'm tired of this country.
My dear keep calm cos Buhari is in charge. The wind of change go soon blow reach your side.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by mosbiod(m): 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
House, has anyone ever gotten a job through this E-recruiter before..?? I have never received any invitation from them before.. I pray this will be a different and better Story... grin #FingersCrossed

1 Like

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by mosbiod(m): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
I just hope MTN is not scamming us because of their FG/NCC debt sha.... #Justsaying
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
Just that i have not gone for service yet. Amicable09 what should i do nw?
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Achorise: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
As if their sim cards and air time is restricted to those who graduated with 2.1, put everyone to test, you will see that most 2.2 are far more better with some 2.1 graduates.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Abuleoshi: 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Achorise:
As if their sim cards and air time is restricted to those who graduated with 2.1, put everyone to test, you will see that most 2.2 are far more better with some 2.1 graduates.

Indeed.

1 Like

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
sabimbola:
OK we done hear, please must I posses international passports even if I don't have any plan to travel out of the country in mind ? pls matured answer
sure, it can b used as a substitute for other documents like national ID card, drivers license etc, n as a Nigerian u must have it.

1 Like

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by obyrich(m): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
'specifically, 6 graduates will be recruited from Nigeria'.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Achorise: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Naavah:

Very silly people. I'm tired of this country.
Bro, Don't worry, our names shall be written in gold one day.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Saladin25(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Davidoff1759:
oh! boy na true ooo... Me wey I go finish NYSC at age 27, it means no Job for 27years and above. They are not serious.
Na make person they do him own job pay.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by ruddylicous(f): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
Oriflame offers: Here are some of the benefits we get with Oriflame:
1.  Joining fee is very low, just N1,200.( This covers for your starter pack:2 catalogues, pricelist, order forms, starter guides etc.) You can recover the fees in your first order itself.
2. As an Oriflame Consultant you get a 23% discount and 30% profit on the entire range of high quality beauty products.
3. Now you can order products online to be delivered to your home (anywhere in Lagos@N700 only) and at certain costs all over the 36 states in Nigeria.
4. You get gifts by doing certain business points (BP).  And as an existing consultant you get gifts when you share the Oriflame opportunity with other and recruit other in your team
5.You decide when and how much you want to work. The only investment needed to build you own business with Oriflame is some 10-20 catalogues for circulation among your friends, neighbours, relatives and your time and passion to achieve something great in life.
6.    Being an Oriflame Consultant is a lot of fun. You will have the opportunity to meet new people and enjoy beauty events and exciting activities.
7.    You can build your career in Oriflame as a Manager by recruiting others in Oriflame.
8.    You can travel around the world with Oriflame if you choose the Oriflame career path and become Manager or Director with Oriflame. Watsapp number 08069556702
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
Achorise:
Most 2.2 can do more better than sone fucking to 2.1, put them to test and see the diffierence.
U dey beef?
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Jaiyekay(m): 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Achorise:
Most 2.2 can do more better than sone fucking to 2.1, put them to test and see the difference.
Keep making yourself happy... u hear!
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Emasel(m): 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
obyrich:
'specifically, 6 graduates will be recruited from Nigeria'.

Where did you get that from
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by DrTims(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
Well these MTN guys are terrible. Smh. No jobs for 2:2 again. Hmmmmm
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by obyrich(m): 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
Emasel:

Where did you get that from
From Mtn site. Total slot is 50. Nigeria quota is 6. No harm in trial. You could be one of the lucky 6.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
ksstroud:

This day;
IP is the number one recognized means of identification, followed by the rest..
It has a genuine and standard reason for coys to be requisting for it. Likewise, not having it stops noone from applying for posts.

Thanks God bless you
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by iavGod: 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
na wa o for all this course they listed.

1 Like

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
agongajoseph:
sure, it can b used as a substitute for other documents like national ID card, drivers license etc, n as a Nigerian u must have it.
Thanks God bless you
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Achorise: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
avicenna1:

U dey beef?
I will never beef them.I'm happy for them, but I know my voice will be heard round the world, weather I'm in 2.2 Or 2.1..
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Achorise: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jaiyekay:
Keep making yourself happy... u hear!
I celebrate giants strides, I'm affecting my world with my above 3 point G.P.A.very soon the world will celebrate me.I know how most people back their 2.1.The most important thing is that I'm building capacity. No hard feelings

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. / At Dangote Sugar Refinery Interview Held Yesterday / Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.