Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! (2274 Views)

Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
We started dating like 6 month ago.. I just discovered that whenever I give her something like money, stuffs like that things work out for me, my business boom, if she ask something from me and I don't have and tells her that I don't have, she says ok, she doesn't bother and before that day ends I will get multiples of what she ask and then give her... Am just kind of surprised about the kind of human she is because its the first of her kind that I've met and dated.
Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by Dongorgon5(m): 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
??/51#*@-:'''-5diotfool
Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by Bitterleafsoup: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
She uses the Law of Attraction simple
Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
kyffyyzvky
Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by banjicom(m): 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
u better hold her tight, she is your EMINADO cheesy according to don jazz and tiwa savage

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by joseph1832(m): 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
She uses the Law of Attraction simple
Same thing you use with me. grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by Bitterleafsoup: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
joseph1832:
Same thing you use with me. grin
kiss
Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by joseph1832(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
kiss
Its not fair. You've abandoned me. cry
Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by dharay99: 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2016

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by Kingsasian(m): 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
You are lucky
Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by chriskosherbal(m): 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
She is just a good omen.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
banjicom:
u better hold her tight, she is your EMINADO cheesy according to don jazz and tiwa savage
unhnm really
Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
wife material...2 yards
Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by Danfuster(m): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
NEVER IN YOUR GOD GIVEN LIFE LET HER FOR
ONCE THINK OF LEAVING YOU.. FVCKING HOLD HER TIGHT.

modified: I found for me a girl like this, interestingly... She's a Nairalander. My wonderful Sinaj kiss
Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by skywalker240(m): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
juz take a look @ yoursef,.. you meet better woman and u still dey suspect if she get one kain spirit?

Solution, pm me her number and go an tell its over let me take over from wer u stop

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by firstking01(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
She's a mamaid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
firstking01:
She's a mamaid
really.. Am curious. I have heard stories like this that's why am kind of curious.. Can you expantiate more
Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by firstking01(m): 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tosinex:
really.. Am curious. I have heard stories like this that's why am kind of curious.. Can you expantiate more
haba, she be mami water nau,,,,no worry she wnt harm you, but make sure you no mess with her o
Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by MrToneroro: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tosinex:
We started dating like 6 month ago.. I just discovered that whenever I give her something like money, stuffs like that things work out for me, my business boom, if she ask something from me and I don't have and tells her that I don't have, she says ok, she doesn't bother and before that day ends I will get multiples of what she ask and then give her... Am just kind of surprised about the kind of human she is because its the first of her kind that I've met and dated.

I'm happy for you bro. But don't pay too much attention to the financial trend before you go and give her 3M Naira one day, and she breaks up with you that day. Let it not sha turn to scam
Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by Gebbson007(m): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tosinex:
what re u sti waiting fr do d needy giv ha a baby or 2 to so as to keep ha, she's Ur lucky charm bro
Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
This guy funny ooo...

Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by cognize: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tosinex:
Wetin u dey wait for? Ur miracle dey B4 u.
Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by yuuusufa(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Well, it happens
Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by Bitterleafsoup: 7:08am On Mar 11, 2016
joseph1832:
Its not fair. You've abandoned me. cry
Never who spread such rumours? Am here for you sweetie.
Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by joseph1832(m): 10:45am On Mar 11, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Never who spread such rumours? Am here for you sweetie.
Really, then why have you been keeping silent and ignoring all my pms?
Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by realtalk19: 11:13am On Mar 11, 2016
she has a good spirit of abundance.but try not to treat her bad else OYO is ur case
Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by Bitterleafsoup: 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
joseph1832:
Really, then why have you been keeping silent and ignoring all my pms?
To be honest I don't even know how to use that feature.
Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by nikkypearl(f): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
shocked
Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by joseph1832(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
To be honest I don't even know how to use that feature.
Oh there's nothing to it, when you get a pm it just mean you should check the email you use in registering here. Its that simple.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by Bitterleafsoup: 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh there's nothing to it, when you get a pm it just mean you should check the email you use in registering here. Its that simple.

grin grin grin
ok maybe its in my spam box with the Nairaland log in.
Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by Greg007(m): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Share her with me o. I need that kind of blessing
Re: What Kind Of Person Is My Girlfriend! by joseph1832(m): 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
ok maybe its in my spam box with the Nairaland log in.
Well maybe. Hope you're cool?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Is Gáy, He Masturbates In My Presence (photo) / A Story Of A Slave, Her Lover And Their White Masters / I'm Dying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.