Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

This Advice Is 4 All The Guys On Nairaland..... Dont Skip!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Advice Is 4 All The Guys On Nairaland..... Dont Skip!!! (724 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Advice Is 4 All The Guys On Nairaland..... Dont Skip!!! by JoeCris(m): 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
A real man stay faithful 2 only one woman.... Bcoz every pu**y is just the same taste..

Re: This Advice Is 4 All The Guys On Nairaland..... Dont Skip!!! by donbenedict(m): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Who says a pu++sy tastes d same? angry
Re: This Advice Is 4 All The Guys On Nairaland..... Dont Skip!!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
What pus!!sy$
Re: This Advice Is 4 All The Guys On Nairaland..... Dont Skip!!! by vizkiz: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:

I wonder oh... The day I straffed onome... Bro, it was as if I have been a virgin since all these years!

The way she was wyning and moaning and jumping and holding and.... lipsrsealed
Re: This Advice Is 4 All The Guys On Nairaland..... Dont Skip!!! by donbenedict(m): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
vizkiz:

I wonder oh... The day I straffed onome... Bro, it was as if I have been a virgin since all these years!

The way she was wyning and moaning and jumping and holding and.... lipsrsealed

thunder go just fire u if na my sister u dey talk abt. grin

1 Like

Re: This Advice Is 4 All The Guys On Nairaland..... Dont Skip!!! by iceberylin(m): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
See its not about taste..its about the joy.. nobody will take chioma over Ada..

1 Like

Re: This Advice Is 4 All The Guys On Nairaland..... Dont Skip!!! by Opistorincos(m): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
donbenedict:
thunder go just fire u if na my sister u dey talk abt. grin

bro chill na .. allow d thunder gather momentum b4 e go fire am
Re: This Advice Is 4 All The Guys On Nairaland..... Dont Skip!!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
donbenedict:

Mmmmm...I think someone is claiming down here that he ate tons of punaneeey that's y he can distinguished it grin grin grin

--guilty--

(1) (Reply)

... / Why do Vibrant Young Men and Women Still Run to Pastors For a Spouse? / HELP A SISTER DECIDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.