Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA (43117 Views)

Rivers SARS Commander Holds Umbrella For Dakuku Peterside. See Reactions / Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities / Amaechi Inaugurates Governing Board Of NIMASA & NPA(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by goodgate: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Noneroone:
Govt of failures
What have you been able to achieve since may 29 2015? Can you even call your life a success? Rubbish.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by otokx(m): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
If they appoint a northerner they will complain, if they appoint a southerner they will complain, if they appoint from the East and the West, they will still complain.

Dakuku is from the riverine area and is qualified to head NIMASA.

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by Tokt: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
[s]
Achorise:
A work of commissioner is not the same as a federal government D.G.

Even fashola with the giant strides he recorded in infrastructural development in Lagos, is finding his feet In his new assignment, though he was a governor.

Dakuku was never a governor but a mere commissioner, who do we give credit to the development as claimed by the supporters of his appointment, Him or Amechi? who initiated them , who just implemented them.

As a search for technocrats Buhari promised Nigerians, does he fit into the sphere.

I wish him luck.
[/s]

Senseless. Mere commisioner is currently ur Vice President. The people knew and voted him there.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by princemeadow(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
erunz:
political compensation over competence, lolzz
Are you more qualified?
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by MrALIVE: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
ajebuter:
Now he can re-coup his lost money and resources during his campaigns through corruption and the trend continues

Naija on point.

you really need orientation! To you,public service is all about settlements and chop chop! I don't blame you sha! I blame the disastrous party that ruled this country for 16yrs..they made public service a conduit pipe
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by Tokt: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
otokx:
If they appoint a northerner they will complain, if they appoint a southerner they will complain, if they appoint from the East and the West, they will still complain.

Dakuku is from the riverine area and will do well in NIMASA.

Case closed.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by Tokt: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
otokx:

Dakuku is from the riverine area and will do well in NIMASA.

Case closed.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by emmaelectelect(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
Fela must be laughing now!
well with PHD he can do the Job

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by Consula: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
I just pray that the DAP/CRA collabo on infrastructure in Rivers State will be replicated in NIMASA and thus create opportunities.
Tokt:

None of them have been able to fault it so far

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by todayguest(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
For a man who had being a strong voice for the APC south of the Niger. Bold enough to stand and campaign against his kinsman, GEJ. Also, a gubernatorial aspirant in the elections. Honestly, it would have been unfair, to have allowed him to remain jobless. Considering his struggles through the numerous courts processes to reclaim and alleged mandate. Dr. Peterside spent so much from his pocket. Nevertheless, it is only fair to give him something/somewhere to enable him to recover electoral expenditures, pay some unsettled debts and keep him loyal to the party.

3 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tokt:
[s][/s]

Offpoint. u are ignorant because u strongly believe that Abokiis arent currently in control of oil wells. grin grin grin
offcourse they are in control wen they don't have one.

I wouldn't cast my vote 4 a aboki.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by omoigbomina(m): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Some people are no longer saying ameachi has been used and dumped,it is now that the appointments of his associates are bad appointments.it shows that some people are just pained.the same people that are so much in support of wike should please tell us how exceptional wike was as a federal minister?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by Alhkerimu(m): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
nice one by the fG atleast MAKE I NO COMPLET AM
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by samjadinero(m): 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lol. Joke.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by nickxtra(m): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
erunz:
political compensation over competence, lolzz
So you deem Mr. Dakuku not competent? Pls read through his academic backgroud again and further, to his political attainment and correct yourself.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by AnonymustME(m): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Wether APC or PDP....I'm happy a southerner was appointed there and not one of the "born to rule" elements
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by ndcide(m): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Buhari and his people already know where the free money is. It's now to loot on behalf of APC and buhari. Divert funds to sponsor the party and lavishly spend state funds as well as recover money spent on election and tribunals.

Is there anything else Dakuku is going to do at nimasa?

Now what's the difference between that and what the former NSA is being accused of?
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by Tokt: 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
herbie27:
offcourse they are in control wen they don't have one.

I wouldn't cast my vote 4 a aboki.

Ur ignorance is worldclass. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by Tokt: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
rottenegg:

my papa the slave spotted!

ooo i see.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by ajebuter(f): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
MrALIVE:
you really need orientation! To you,public service is all about settlements and chop chop! I don't blame you sha! I blame the disastrous party that ruled this country for 16yrs..they made public service a conduit pipe

And this 'saintly and heavenly' party is different, shey?

I give up...
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by ndcide(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
todayguest:
For a man who had being a strong voice for the APC south of the Niger. Bold enough to stand and campaign against his kinsman, GEJ. Also, a gubernatorial aspirant in the elections. Honestly, it would have being unfair, to have allowed him to remain jobless. Considering his struggles through the numerous courts processes to reclaim and alleged mandate. Dr. Peterside spent so much from his pocket. Nevertheless, it is only fair to give him something/somewhere to enable him to recover electoral expenditures, pay some unsettled debts and keep him loyal to the party.

Is he going to do that from his statutory earnings or through diversion of funds. Let's be honest.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by pabjo: 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
corruption approve and endorse by bubu
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by fmnola: 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
And has he embezzled the money now. it will be good if you don't accuse someone when he hasn't done anything. You can also be in his shoes, DO YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO JUDGE YOU WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING.

ndcide:
Buhari and his people already know where the free money is. It's now to loot on behalf of APC and buhari. Divert funds to sponsor the party and lavishly spend state funds as well as recover money spent on election and tribunals.

Is there anything else Dakuku is going to do at nimasa?

Now what's the difference between that and what the former NSA is being accused of?
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by todayguest(m): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
ndcide:

Is he going to do that from his statutory earnings or through diversion of funds. Let's be honest.
through the usual corrupt means. Do you think differently?
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by Achorise: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tokt:
[s][/s]

Senseless. Mere commisioner is currently ur Vice President. The people knew and voted him there.
What's your point bro, I'm here to learn more not to claim I too know or be insulted.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by ogmaskman: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
urboy1:
Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA)
Dakuku's qualification
Bachelor Degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences (B.MLS)
MBA in Business Administration.
Doctorate Degree in Management Science
Chairman Opobo-Nkoro LGA
Senior Special Assistant to Governor of Rivers State on Works
Executive Director of Development and Leadership Institute
Rivers State Commissioner of works

NOTHING TO DO WITH SAFETY OR MARITIME.. Yet another story where a lawyer is made the minister of power... now go tell Oga Buhari he should never say he appoints the best or most qualified... NEVER....

If this is your point what should be the qualification of a state gov or a senator or even a house of assembly member. The last time I checked apart from health, justice and in some rare cases works/housing, most other ministries had just anybody at the helms. The immediate past MD of Shell is a mathematician. What about Ibe Kachukwu. Truth is at that level all you need is a smart fellow. Trust me, if you put a smart administrator in charge of a hospital he will perform better than the so called chief medical directors.
Dakuku Adol Peterside is qualified until he proves otherwise.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tokt:

Ur ignorance is worldclass. grin grin
do i need to reply u again?, Agbaya!.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by spencekat(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
Compensation
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by fmnola: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
DOES APPOINTING SOMEONE AUTOMATICALLY TURN TO CORRUPTION? Has he also been accused of corruption in the past or found guilty of corruption. Buhari will always appoint does he knows and has anyone recommend him. Buhari cannot know you and me if nobody introduce us to him even if we are the best brain.

Life is all about 80% who you know and 20% what you can offer.
Many folks have even gotten private sector jobs because they have someone to introduce and recommend them.
Many people are qualified for a job but it depends on who can recommend and vouch for your loyalty.

pabjo:
corruption approve and endorse by bubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by Gamesmart: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
evy1:
Alooting continua.

You think this is one of GEJ's goats?

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by modath(f): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tokt:

ooo i see.

Miss? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North / Young Man Saved From Drowning In Suleja Flood Near Abuja. Photos / MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.