Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,027 members, 7,838,577 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA (43135 Views)

Rivers SARS Commander Holds Umbrella For Dakuku Peterside. See Reactions / Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities / Amaechi Inaugurates Governing Board Of NIMASA & NPA(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by dunnibaby: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
thefakestan:
Dele Ogbodo in Abuja

The Federal Government on Thursday appointed Mr. Peterside Adol Dakuku, as the Director General of Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA)

In a statement signed by the Director, Press and Public Relations,of the Ministry of Transportation, Mrs. Yetundue Sonaike, said the appointment takes immediate effect.

Dakuku, was the governorship candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC), in the April 11, 2015 election. He was elected member, House of Representatives in the 7th Assembly, where he served as Chairman, House Committee on Petroleum Resources – Downstream.

Dakuku holds a doctorate degree in Management Science (Organisational Behaviour), from the University of Port Harcourt, MBA in Business Administration and a Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Science (B.MLs) in Haematology from the Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Rivers State.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/10/fg-appoints-dakuku-dg-nimasa/
my governor my Governor
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by Paulchris(m): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tokt:

u dey mind them fools. so far Dakuku hasnt been indicted by any institution for corruption.

just like GEJ
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by nwakibie3(m): 12:21am On Mar 11, 2016
amaechi1:

It now a scam because it is done by APC. When PDP appointed Patrick that plunder the resources, it was not a scam. Wailing will continue till 2023.

Then where is the CHANGE? grin
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by nwakibie3(m): 12:28am On Mar 11, 2016
What about the other APC gubernatorial candidates that lost in Delta, akwa ibom and bayelsa?
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by Festy4u(m): 12:35am On Mar 11, 2016
In as much as I'm not against any appointment made by the government of the day of whomever it deemed fit to appoints into political positions, but what I cannot fathom is what the slogan "change" is actually for? This whole stuffs is what Nigerians are used to all these years and to come with a slogan of "change" in the anticipation of to change what Nigerians are used to something new is to say the least but shameful to the government of the day!
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by greggng: 2:35am On Mar 11, 2016
This is a secret o don't say I told you o. I saw tompolo very early in the morning at iya customs place seeping Agbo for waist pain . I am waiting for govt to place financial reward for whoseever that can catch him then will I expoae him. Remenber is a secret o
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 11, 2016
What does he know about maritime agency mgt, most of these guys have never worked in a any setting, never held administrative positions, don't know what a budget is or even know how to relate with people.

For someone who claims to have studied organizational behavior he displayed zero level of emotional intelligence.

A phd is an academic qualification, its no subsititue for work experience, just job for the boys.

Nimasa is done for.

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by wilcox(m): 7:13am On Mar 11, 2016
And the song suddenly changed from MY GOVERNOR MY GOVERNOR TO MY DIRECTOR MY DIRECTOR.
wait o, NIMASA is under ministry of transportation. Chai! Amechi no want let this guy be, still made sure he was brought to where he will have full control over him. I sorry for DAKUKU. YES BOSS STILL CONTINUES

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by Tokt: 7:23am On Mar 11, 2016
[s]
Paulchris:

just like GEJ
[/s]

Rubbish. has Jonah-daft been offered any appointment?
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by Tokt: 7:26am On Mar 11, 2016
bomsilaga:
He also sold the idea of the failed monorail to a archive.

Another senseless post. By the time they were leaving 90% of the 1st phase of the project was already done and dusted. If Wike chooses not to continue the same way he is continuing Amaechis legacy on roads, how is that Dakuku's business. A failed project wont even be seen. Go azikwe road in PH and tell me what u see as at today there is non existent.
By the way, Wike was chief of staff to governor when the project was conceived and started. joke on u.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by bomsilaga(m): 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
You are obviously a learner in project administration. To avoid further insults, I let you win please. Congratulations
Tokt:

Another senseless post. By the time they were leaving 90% of the 1st phase of the project was already done and dusted. If Wike chooses not to continue the same way he is continuing Amaechis legacy on roads, how is that Dakuku's business. A failed project wont even be seen. Go azikwe road in PH and tell me what u see as at today there is non existent.
By the way, Wike was chief of staff to governor when the project was conceived and started. joke on u.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by omanzo02: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
Tokt:
Dakuku and Amaechi roads are all laced with underground drainages with street lights. the cursed wike is giving us open gutter road. The fool is taking us backwards.

Did u listen to yourself spilling what u wrote above?

Underground drainage in Nigeria is still a misplaced construction considering its maintenance culture and waste of hard earned resources, for your info underground drainage need monthly maintenance and regular clearance of debris to keep it running, and I am sure state government don't have the equipment for such task and doesn't come cheap.
So Amaechi approving roads laced with underground drainage is not helping development that's why the roads still flood after heavy rain.
Wike constructing gutter is more reasonable knowing how cheap maintaining it could be.

Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by Tokt: 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
bomsilaga:
You are obviously a learner in project administration. To avoid further insults, I let you win please. Congratulations

What does this has to do with a project well executed and not continued by the present govt? U are still talking rubbish.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by Tokt: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
omanzo02:

Did u listen to yourself spilling what u wrote above?

Underground drainage in Nigeria is still a misplaced construction considering its maintenance culture and waste of hard earned resources, for your info underground drainage need monthly maintenance and regular clearance of debris to keep it running, and I am sure state government don't have the equipment for such task and doesn't come cheap.
So Amaechi approving roads laced with underground drainage is not helping development that's why the roads still flood after heavy rain.
Wike constructing gutter is more reasonable knowing how cheap maintaining it could be.

Eediotic talk. Not only monthly but weekly.
So many underground drainages exist right now in both ph and uyo and are working excellently well. Open gutter has its dangers and health concerns on the populace. Underground is the way to go in the developed world and that should also be our standard. What Amaechi built never failed for once.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by Paulchris(m): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2016
Tokt:
[s][/s]

Rubbish. has Jonah-daft been offered any appointment?
yes,by AU,ECOWAS and with many awards and finally PMB couldn't probe him
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by Tokt: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2016
Paulchris:

yes,by AU,ECOWAS and with many awards and finally PMB couldn't probe him

are u ok? where in Nigeria?
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by Paulchris(m): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2016
Tokt:

are u ok? where in Nigeria?
not when Daura Bullhari is in power wit lair muhamed as minister....
2ndly...i believe we are supposd to be moving forward not backward (which is what it will be for GEJ to accept any PMB' appointment)
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by Tokt: 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
[s]
Paulchris:

not when Daura Bullhari is in power wit lair muhamed as minister....
2ndly...i believe we are supposd to be moving forward not backward (which is what it will be for GEJ to accept any PMB' appointment)
[/s]

ooo i see. just another demented troll. Next.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by ibitzbarlow(m): 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tokt:

Can the same be said about stadium Road? What about old aba Road or okporo Road? Etc.
Av u wondered why the drainages worked when Amaechi was in charge but stop working now that wike is in charge? Joke on u?

Why is it difficult for most Nairalanders to make comments/their points without insulting the other? Discuss issues pls and leave the messenger alone. You have made your point; it's left for me to counter it.
Back to your point, the drainage issue at mile 1 and 3 where existent during Amaechi's tenure in office. Agreed, Okporo Road drainage works well but what about some sections of the drainages on Rumuola road and Nta/Choba Road (Ozuoba axis)?
Re: Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA by todayguest(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2016
ndcide:

Is he going to do that from his statutory earnings or through diversion of funds. Let's be honest.
this is Nigeria my dear. Anywhere he can lay his hands on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2 / King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS / Hilda Baci: Shehu Sani Teases President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.