Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos (46623 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos / Wike Commissions Port-Harcourt Gardens Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Abdujapha(m): 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
Honestly speaking, I don't see a bridge but culvert in the pictures posted. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Tokt: 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
kITATITA:

Wike may be giving Rivers people pittance, considering how heavily he borrowed immediately he came into power.

Of cos its pittance. its just a very short bridge.
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Tinubutoto: 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dakad:

But bros, most of the roads he had completed so far were like 90/95% completed by past administration. Though I give him kudos for that because government is continuous and it's not the usual practice of Nigeria politicians
pls which roads were in over 90%? it seems u r not from Rivers, u r from the region that believes on everything from TVC and Channels bah? smh!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by justscorch: 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
I'm just thinking out loud how many project has my governor in Bayelsa state commissioned,see Rivers state for backyard here dey progress.shaking my gaddamn head

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by blackpanda: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
You dont need to tell people about your political enemies. When you work hard and do well, your people will naturally reciprocate with votes.
Well done Wike! I dont like you one bit, but if u continue with developments like this then you shld definitely be praised! Kudos
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by wearerelated: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
i thot we've gone past the era of putting up canopies and holding feasts when we build a kilometre road....

thot it's Rivers states money he spent (i'm beginning to think he spent his private money)
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by justice1000: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
wike will deliver in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Propelled(f): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ameachi's legacies. Wike start your own make we see! Ignorant blood sucking vampire. No regards for safety what so ever
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Propelled(f): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tinubutoto:

pls which roads were in over 90%? it seems u r not from Rivers, u r from the region that believes on everything from TVC and Channels bah? smh!!!

Name one road wike has built except the ones started by Ameachi!

3 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Propelled:
Ameachi's legacies. Wike start your own make we see! Ignorant blood sucking vampire. No regards for safety what so ever
he has started his own legacy by patching roads. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by isblog(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tokt:
Amaechis Legacy. Shameless fool of a governor.
Are u saying that wike shouldn't have finished the project amaechi started? I give wike kudos Cos he understands that Government continues and so projects shouldn't be abandoned because they were your predecessor's. Leave party politics aside

5 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by mightyokwy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
kITATITA:

Wike may be giving Rivers people pittance, considering how heavily he borrowed immediately he came into power.
You mean the bailout fund
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by mightyokwy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
Who is that useless governor
One short man from Edo state

4 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Achorise: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
mightyokwy:
Good one, I hope he sustain the tempo. Unlike one governor that told us he couldn't construct single road for his people bcs it rained throughout 8 years of his tenure.
Guy you want kill me with laughter. God bless for being part of my day.lol
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by mightyokwy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
Achorise:
Guy you want kill me with laughter. God bless for being part of my day.lol
Lol, Nigeria is full of comedians and our politicians are not left out. grin grin grin
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by passarella013: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
my friend, go and pay civil servants their salaries and stop this kangaroo campaign
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by MrAboki: 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dakad:
The amount spent to commission bridge with these canopies that I'm seeing might even be more than the amount spent on the bridge. I only blame Oga Amechi that almost finished the road and leave the small bridge. That's why I like Wike, he ensure that most of the past administration project is completed which shows that government is continuous Anyway I'm happy about the opening of the road after amost 8months blockage at least it will reduce Amadi,Amadi traffic.

The only Positive from Wike so far is that he continued the Project Amaechi started.

But the way he throws parties to commission these projects and then try to take all the glory to himself is just shameful to put it lightly.

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by SirDurotade: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
hmmm what a life
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by uchennn: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
colossus2:
And Fayose cuts kpomo and commissions CDS projects like borehole undecided
Kudos Wike cool
Sharap aand gerarahere! This project existed before the emergence of Wike as governor.
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
mightyokwy:

You mean the bailout fund
Rivers didn't take much of bailout fund because the state government was owing only one month when Wike assumed office. But the government has taken loans of at least N30 billion since then. Not that there's anything wrong in taking loans but it should be channeled to infrastructure and there should be prudence
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by HARDDON: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
MrAboki:
Wike.

Commissioning Amaechi's Projects since May 29th 2015. grin

Which one has ur brother Buhari commissioned?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by comos: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
mightyokwy:
Good one, I hope he sustain the tempo. Unlike one governor that told us he couldn't construct single road for his people bcs it rained throughout 8 years of his tenure.

That is Oshiomole.

Edo seriously waiting to send APC packing

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by MrAboki: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
HARDDON:

Which one has ur brother Buhari commissioned?

Wonderful.

Na so you reason am abi?
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Achorise: 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
mightyokwy:

Lol, Nigeria is full of comedians and our politicians are not left out. grin grin grin
yes ooo, I know very soon their time will soon expire, intelligent, vibrant young Nigerians will take over
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Macfloyd: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
AstraNetwork:
I can conveniently tell you that Wike is working. I was in PH 2 weeks ago and on my way to Saipen via Iwofe road, I noticed that he has done the road almost to the River side end of it. The guy is really utilizing wisely whatever loan he may have borrowed.

Hahaha, wike is funny, this road was 90% completed b4 Amaechi left, wike just did a small section of d bridge to link d oda side of d road and now commissioning d whole road as a new Project....lol. Bros u need to find out d history of dat Iwofe road. Amaechi awarded d iwofe road project (In wike's rumuolumeni area) to Wike during Amaechi's 1st term,but Wike ate d money and didn't even jack. Amaechi re-awarded d road again and d work had been going on long b4 Amaechi left. Even during d last elections Wike admitted it that he was at fault but promised to complete it when he's voted as Gov. So leave politicians, don't let dem deceive u people with packaging.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by mightyokwy(m): 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
Achorise:
yes ooo, I know very soon their time will soon expire, intelligent, vibrant young Nigerians will take over
That is if only they will agree.
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by HARDDON: 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
MrAboki:

Wonderful.

Na so you reason am abi?

For once, expunge sentiments n encourage those that r working,,,,

Btw, no reason has to be involved, it ain't technical to see that ur brother president is just watching wit hands akimbo as d nation sail on auto mode
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by mightyokwy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
comos:

That is Oshiomole.

Edo seriously waiting to send APC packing
Hahaha, grin grin.
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by mightyokwy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
kITATITA:

Rivers didn't take much of bailout fund because the state government was owing only one month when Wike assumed office. But the government has taken loans of at least N30 billion since then. Not that there's anything wrong in taking loans but it should be channeled to infrastructure and there should be prudence
Bro do you have any evidence to prove this
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Macfloyd: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
Propelled:

10000likes 4u...I hope dey can ans u

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by HARDDON: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tokt:

Of cos its pittance. its just a very short bridge.

Workers salary for months, were on paid . Judiciary, shut down, state was on Stand still......
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Tinubutoto: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Propelled:

illiteracy is yo bane, of what benefit will it be to rivers state to start new projects when the previous administration abandoned 60%of the projects because the money was used to sponsor presidential election?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass / Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife / Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.