Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos (46626 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos / Wike Commissions Port-Harcourt Gardens Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by XaintJoel20: 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
mightyokwy:
Good one, I hope he sustain the tempo. Unlike one governor that told us he couldn't construct single road for his people bcs it rained throughout 8 years of his tenure.
No let OSHIO if you add MHOLE na you sabi ooooooooh.
No be my mouth them hear am.
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by tochman(m): 12:08am On Mar 11, 2016
samjadinero:
Wike, my Man! Pay my allowee sha... N120k no be beans. E go reach me startup.

Guy calm down. You no dey see say plenty people dey before you. Enya line jor...lol
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Propelled(f): 1:50am On Mar 11, 2016
Tinubutoto:

illiteracy is yo bane, of what benefit will it be to rivers state to start new projects when the previous administration abandoned 60%of the projects because the money was used to sponsor presidential election?

Like wike like followers, when ever they can't counter your honest points they resort to insults, in most cases murder! Point of correction; Ameachi finished a whole lot of his projects, most of the ones left were near completion. Yes I agree government is continuity and I applaud wike for that, my own issue be say he Should just stop taking the glory for Ameachi's legacies, imagine the kind ceremony just to commission road way another man build. Plus wike has nothing to show for the amount of money he has borrowed so far.
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by YelloweWest: 2:12am On Mar 11, 2016
Dakad:

In as much as I dnt like saying this on a public platform, I believe you have problem of comprehending simple English. Read my comment again, I never said all the road. Most of the road is quite different from all the road. But I will ask you same question I asked earlier. Pls can you name a road that Wike has commission that he starts from scratch to finish. Don't get get me wrong, I really appreciate and commend him for his good work. He's my man at least for saving me from Woji - Slaughter night mare. I
Eliparawo road
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 11, 2016
kITATITA:

Wike may be giving Rivers people pittance, considering how heavily he borrowed immediately he came into power.
didn't ambode borrow as soon as he became governor? APC zombies dey don dey start
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by mightyokwy(m): 6:48am On Mar 11, 2016
XaintJoel20:

No let OSHIO if you add MHOLE na you sabi ooooooooh.
No be my mouth them hear am.
Na for your mouth I hear am

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by otokx(m): 7:26am On Mar 11, 2016
Propelled:

Name one road wike has built except the ones started by Ameachi!

Truth is bitter but WIKE is completing what AMAECHI started.
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Abagworo(m): 7:38am On Mar 11, 2016
otokx:

Truth is bitter but WIKE is completing what AMAECHI started.

It is right to complete what Amaechi started but wrong to claim the glory especially if its 99.5% complete like the Nkpogu road and bridge or Woji bridge. Wike is a jamboree Governor making noise with little things which Amaechi and Rochas did dozens quietly.

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by otokx(m): 7:44am On Mar 11, 2016
Abagworo:

It is right to complete what Amaechi started but wrong to claim the glory especially if its 99.5% complete like the Nkpogu road and bridge or Woji bridge. Wike is a jamboree Governor making noise with little things which Amaechi and Rochas did dozens quietly.

Rochas ke Abeg o

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Abagworo(m): 7:51am On Mar 11, 2016
otokx:

Rochas ke Abeg o

Forget the hate campaign. This bridge Wike commissioned has several of such long completed without noise in Imo State eg the new Njaba Bridge and 3rd inland bridge. Over 400 schools have equally been completed without any flag off or commissioning ceremony. Same with hundreds of km of roads, Almost every community has streetlights without lighting ceremony etc.
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by AstraNetwork: 8:39am On Mar 11, 2016
Good response but you have just said the bitter truth. Everybody knows the truth except for the clown. cheesy

otokx:

Rochas ke Abeg o

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by maimalari: 9:03am On Mar 11, 2016
This man should stop wasting money on commissioning propaganda. I will take him serious when his bulldozers visits that road linking nta road via obirikwerre and the international airport. All these whitewashing he's doing is simply for the gullible. Most of these projects he is photographing, he only contributed to them only but less than 5%.
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Tinubutoto: 9:33am On Mar 11, 2016
Propelled:

Like wike like followers, when ever they can't counter your honest points they resort to insults, in most cases murder! Point of correction; Ameachi finished a whole lot of his projects, most of the ones left were near completion. Yes I agree government is continuity and I applaud wike for that, my own issue be say he Should just stop taking the glory for Ameachi's legacies, imagine the kind ceremony just to commission road way another man build. Plus wike has nothing to show for the amount of money he has borrowed so far.
u don't want him to take glory? But u were bold enough to give Jonathan credence to Buhari Ko? when Mumujari entered, we had constant light within the next 5 months and all of u were saying it was body language. we told u guys it was Jonathan legacies but u foolishly shield away dat fact.
Now where is d body language when budget padding, total black out, no single person convicted for corruption, 100% increment of prices of goods n services?
Guy pls stay in Wasteland and live south south and their leadership whether clueless or not, we are ok with it than u guys that follow stomach infrastructure.
hypocrisy is yo bane
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Tinubutoto: 9:40am On Mar 11, 2016
Abagworo:

stop ds nonsense, why is it that ds wasteland people don't debate on their governors but always kill their selves for other people's affair. Amaechi works were during his pdp time. name one project commissioned by Amaechi during apc era. Also name one project Rochas commissioned since he became retrogressive governor. also name Fashola's own when he became apc governor except when he was acn governor. d word apc is synonymous with " All Promises Cancelled". Come to Akwa Ibom and see infrastructures built by Akpabio; from Abak to Uyo, to Ikot Ekpene to Ibesi Ikpo, from Nsene dom to Etinan. guy just shut up yo mouth believe sango strike u.
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by colossus2: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2016
Abagworo:

Are you kidding me
Do you know what it means for something to be 99.5% complete
As in just 0.5% left. Just listen to yourself and think if sane minds can believe such undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by chrysso83(m): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2016
Wike is working
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by eworm: 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Its well with him
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by viceldo(m): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2016
nigerianvenom:
Nice one baba wike. U are the legend
thats what he is.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed / Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.