Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee (2057 Views)

12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos / Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee by Sasuwa(f): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
am in a relationship but and want to know my position.
Re: What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
undecided decide for yasef I have not heard from halfricanadian today I hope you're fine?
Re: What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
you know you're a Fiancee when he proposes marriage to you. Otherwise, you're still a gf.

1 Like

Re: What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee by Specialbaby(f): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
Sasuwa:
i don't know your age but judging by your post i think you are still too young.no offence.
Re: What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee by falconey(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
grin
Re: What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee by obiorathesubtle: 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
uuuh... undecided how do I put this... listen.. mary has a little brain... I hate to break this to you.. (_fuck it! who cares how you feel... I love to break this to you) but you're a side chick .. if he hasn't told you still .. you're his rag/sex buddy/order up/_fuck opportunity/pussie for free.... I can go on and on...
Re: What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee by MCMXCVIII(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
LadyF come and answer her
Re: What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee by ladyF(f): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lol sister, it looks like you are in a relationship with yourself. For you to come and be asking us on NL grin

If he hasn't opened his mouth to tell you anything, then you are on your own. Better keep searching and don't put your egg in that basket....
Re: What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee by MRBrownJ: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Sasuwa:

the only difference between a gf and a fiancee is that "promise to marry her" that a man will give her. from that day forth, that woman will look forward (and make plans) for that promise to be fulfilled.
Re: What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee by ifeajikap(m): 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Gf unhatched egg fiancée hatched egg now a chick
Re: What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee by Sasuwa(f): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
ladyF:
Lol sister, it looks like you are in a relationship with yourself. For you to come and be asking us on NL grin

If he hasn't opened his mouth to tell you anything, then you are on your own. Better keep searching and don't put your egg in that basket....
yes hasn't open his mouth to promise me marriage but he show me love
Re: What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee by firstking01(m): 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Sasuwa:
nope, your english does not correlate with your dp embarassed
Re: What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee by ladyF(f): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Sasuwa:

yes hasn't open his mouth to promise me marriage but he show me love
how old are you?
Re: What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee by Sasuwa(f): 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
ladyF:
how old are you?
Re: What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee by lesbiangirl(f): 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Difference dey Some girlfriends are enjoying better than some fiancee or wives sef. Just make sure he treats you right

2 Likes

Re: What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee by ladyF(f): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
Sasuwa:
wow! I think you should focus on other things that will improve yourself in the long term. Marriage should not be a major priority for you now... smiley
Re: What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
ladyF:

Don't put your eggs in on basket.

Now this is interesting and ironic even. You, woman, are essentially asking the OP to cheat - to be unfaithful to her boyfriend emotionally and/or sexually.
It's funny that you choose to believe you aren't a cheat. May you also be someone else's last option. smiley

Did I term you a woman? My bad, you're a girl. Grow up!

1 Like

Re: What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee by agarawu23(m): 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
19 year lady aiming to be called wifey while are mates are out there struggling to make it In life. angry

If the guy deceive u with 'yeye' ring and fvck the hell out of u and finally dumps your ass, u will tag guys wicked and heartless. sad

Iranu undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee by ladyF(f): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

Don't put your eggs in on basket.

Now this is interesting and ironic even. You, woman, are essentially asking the OP to cheat - to be unfaithful to her boyfriend emotionally and/or sexually.
It's funny that you choose to believe you aren't a cheat. May you also be someone else's last option. smiley

Did I term you a woman? My bad, you're a girl. Grow up!
Mr. Man....All this epistle in response to what I did not imply? Where did i ever ask her to cheat? What I said was *don't put your egg in that basket*.....meaning if she is so desperate to get married she should search for someone that is ready to get married too and not waste her time with the guy, but unfortunately, the OP is just 19.

And if someone ever makes me his last option like you said, then he will certainly also be my last option. No be by force.

I forgive you sha...you don't have to apologise.
Re: What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Sasuwa:
If what he does wt u is only sex & he doesnt discuss his future wt u u re simply a friend with benefit. U re cute & sexy oooo.

(1) (Reply)

Should Prostitution Be Legalised In Nigeria? / When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... / Why Do We Always Urinate During Bathing Or After Bathing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.