Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,669 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (73927 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
A heartbroken lady has revealed that her upcoming wedding (#Siyajola2018) has been cancelled after she found out that her fiance has a child who is turning a year old and also has a fiancee. Just two months after celebrating her man wholeheartedly on Twitter, the lady took to the same social media platform to share the sad news of her wedding cancellation. See all that below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/lady-cancels-wedding-finding-fiance-fiancee-photos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2018

1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
Okay. We hear you.
Life happened sweetie, We live in a shthole, shiit happened.

He's an inhumane douchebag, An obnoxious, skinny, anorexic retardéd móron, that'll have karma chasing him for years. Pick up what's left sweetie, look pretty, Find an ambition, look good, and find yourself a man. A real, THICK man with THICK future. On the look of things, you could do better than settling for this Chewing stick.

PS- look on the bright side, you would've broken him into two if y'all ever decided to do the famous cowgirl sex position. Find yourself some Dwayne Johnson. Your Ex's a twig.

174 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Evablizin(f): 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
sad

Some men sha,i like her courage.

The wedding should wait until they sort themselves out.

33 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Kenzico(m): 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ihe neme!!

Meanwhile.....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by izaray(f): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Failed relationships everywhere like MTN

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by coolestofall(m): 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Person wey look those pix go c love 4 d guy face but honestly, shit happens. Take heart.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
Even the ugly ones are not left out. He's not even fine o, fine guys are being demons, this one too is doing.

Wetin we no go hear?

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
grin

Men & their love for every NUNU is like 5&6 embarassed

Now this will become another business in Ng ...it will surely boom ooo... grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
Even your boo, get a boo

A boooooo
A booooooo

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
kennygee:
Even the ugly ones are not left out. He's not even fine o, fine guys are being demons, this one too is doing.

Wetin we no go hear?

Ah swear! grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
I think she should try losing some weight.

Who knows, that could be one of the reasons the silly guy dumped her undecided

28 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
Just saw the guy's tongue out picture and he looks gay sef.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
efesodje:

I think she should try losing some weight.

Who knows, that could be one of the reasons the silly guy dumped her undecided
The screwed up thing is, Your ma might be fat too and Your pa might've got stuck with her.

Giving excuses for infidelity is Stupid. Please, Stfu next time.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
The screwed up thing is, Your ma might be fat too and Your pa might've got stuck with her.

Giving excuses for infedelity is Stupid. Please, Stfu next time.

Very mature of you. I wouldn't go into an e-war with you. Happy Val dear smiley kiss

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
efesodje:

Very mature of you. I wouldn't go into an e-war with you. Happy Val dear smiley
that's because you're scared of being E-maimed by a girl.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
that's because you're scared of being E-maimed by a girl.

Yeah. I will rather prefer we do the fight indoors wink

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
efesodje:

Yeah. I will rather prefer we do the fight indoors wink
lol. Now, we're flirting? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
lol. Now, we're flirting? grin

Yes we are smiley

Feisty girls give me the hots tongue kiss cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
Deceitful men everywhere smh
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by maxiuc(m): 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
cheesy

Nka bu nka anyi

Ekwutosi oooooo

Omo see big meal
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by KrystosCJ(m): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lekpa and orobo romance.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Akinlekanwr(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
I think she's got an healthy self-esteem

15 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by adisabarber(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
If person look the guy well, he go know say na scammer. O ti lu omolomo ni jibiti obo cry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by manikspears: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
Okay. We hear you.
Life happened sweetie, We live in a shthole, shiit happened.

He's an inhumane douchebag, An obnoxious, skinny, anorexic retardéd móron, that'll have karma chasing him for years. Pick up what's left sweetie, look pretty, Find an ambition, look good, and find yourself a man. A real, THICK man with THICK future. On the look of things, you could do better than settling for this Chewing stick.

PS- look on the bright side, you would've broken him into two if y'all ever decided to do the famous cowgirl sex position. Find yourself some Dwayne Johnson. Your Ex's a twig.

you didn't advice her to slim down,i will count that as trying to eliminate future competition but no problem sha.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by Truckpusher(m): 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
The guy obviously won.
My guy could be posing for the pix just to get laid especially these days that some ladies are now running this show of '' no commitment no pussy'' grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
efesodje:

Yes we are smiley

Feisty girls give me the hots tongue kiss cool

I'd still maim you regardless.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos by ChiefSweetus: 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
They would've made ugly kids anyway... undecided

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.