Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Stupid Arguement: Too Bad As 1 Die And 3 Injured Over Urine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stupid Arguement: Too Bad As 1 Die And 3 Injured Over Urine (513 Views)

Too Bad!! Boy Puts His Head Inside Girlfriend P.U$$Y In Swimming Poo / Here Is How To Reconnect Intimacy After An Arguement / This Girl Curve Yansh Na Die, And She Is Shy Around Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid Arguement: Too Bad As 1 Die And 3 Injured Over Urine by Sidewapcom(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
These days, things happen and we all ask questions like, should this have happened?
According to vanguard, a young middle aged boy was killed after a fight broke out as a result of where to urinate or not.

According to Vanguard NGR, one Friday Momoh allegedly stabbed the victim with a broken bottle severally and before help could come, the young man was dead already, which led to fleeing of traders as the fight turned to a free fight for all.
Thanks to the trinity police division as they have successfully returned law and order while the dead taken to the morgue and the seriously injured taken to the hospital

http://www.sidewap.com/forum/stupid-arguement-too-bad-as-1-die-and-3-injured-over-urine
Re: Stupid Arguement: Too Bad As 1 Die And 3 Injured Over Urine by amtaken(f): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
Quite a pity how this country has turned to a lawless country in this wicked Buhari's regime.
Re: Stupid Arguement: Too Bad As 1 Die And 3 Injured Over Urine by obiorathesubtle: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
I wonder what those guys on that '1000 ways to die' show, would give to this urinary tragedy grin
Re: Stupid Arguement: Too Bad As 1 Die And 3 Injured Over Urine by tempem: 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
That's why I hardly claim rights whenever I know am vulnerable to attacks. How I wish this guy complied jeje, he'll definitely not die as a result of this. ...
Re: Stupid Arguement: Too Bad As 1 Die And 3 Injured Over Urine by PatientVulture: 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
Sidewapcom:
These days, things happen and we all ask questions like, should this have happened?
According to vanguard, a young middle aged boy was killed after a fight broke out as a result of where to urinate or not.

According to Vanguard NGR, one Friday Momoh allegedly stabbed the victim with a broken bottle severally and before help could come, the young man was dead already, which led to fleeing of traders as the fight turned to a free fight for all.
Thanks to the trinity police division as they have successfully returned law and order while the dead taken to the morgue and the seriously injured taken to the hospital

http://www.sidewap.com/forum/stupid-arguement-too-bad-as-1-die-and-3-injured-over-urine
grow up lady ...how the fight take concern Buhari
Re: Stupid Arguement: Too Bad As 1 Die And 3 Injured Over Urine by Sidewapcom(m): 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
PatientVulture:

grow up lady ...how the fight take concern Buhari
Anty, why quote me?
Na me call Buhari into this matter?

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A New Wife / In My First Lonely Night. .(ladies, Pls, Read) / Will You Share Your Bank Account Statement With Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.