Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Here Is How To Reconnect Intimacy After An Arguement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is How To Reconnect Intimacy After An Arguement (1051 Views)

My Male Friend "Raped" Me (A Story Of Close Intimacy With Opposite Sex) / When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy / 8 Ways To Reconnect With Partner Even If You Have Been Together For A Long Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is How To Reconnect Intimacy After An Arguement by harrison12(m): 11:30pm On May 21, 2017
Every relationship does not go smooth throughout its journey, there are still some port-holes that if both partner fails to drive carefully would lead to emotional accident and eventual separation.

Your relationship might have been disconnected in a fight or it could just be a legal separation, you can still reconnect back your love for each other.

Most partners who had once had once had a clash really want to get back together.

Let’s look at it this way. Your electric bulb stops lighting and you decided to check what is wrong. And you found out that one of the wires has been disconnected.
What would you do? Connect it back.

That’s how it is. The love is there but has been disconnected; there is no flow of current to light up the love.

Would you sit and watch your heart bleeding as a result of emotional accident?
Would you sit and watch your partner bleeding as well?

Your journey can still continue if only you can take a step- a little step can heal all the wounded hearts and light up your love once more.

Before I talk about the little step, do you know that love is built like a tower? You start from the ground and gradually you keep going and going till it gets to a desired level; learn to build your love step by step and if it has been disconnected, gradually connect it back, don’t just rush over it to avoid disaster.

Regardless of the disconnections in our relationship, we still have to look for ways to get back the intimacy and love that was once burning.

And that brings me to the little step which is communication.
‘Funny’ you might say. But most relationship has no strong communication. This is a solid foundation that can carry your relationship far and high.

You can’t just jump back into relationship that has long been disconnected without understanding what communication is.
You should be able to communicate well and effective with your partner even when there is a clash.

Communication involves an effective use of words.
To be in a clash with your partner does not mean you both shouldn’t be communicating with each other.

How can you solve a problem if there is no communication? Talk to each other; behave as if nothing had happened.

Where do I start from?
Start from the scratch. You just had a clash with your partner and here you are requesting for sex- it’s wrong. That’s not how to start.
Something like this can be good for a starting.
You: “how was your day”?
Your partner: “it was fine”

During this time of connecting, you might not possibly get the best response from your partner but keep communicating.
As you dine in the evening, you still have to keep communicating.
You: “hope you are enjoying the meal”?
Your partner: “yes, it’s okay”

There is an improvement but it’s still not fully connected as expected and you want it more- you need it to keep flowing.
So what do you do? Keep communicating and you might decide to put different questions so as to get an answer.

Just follow this step to reconnect back the intimacy. Give and adequate response to your partner and don’t let the communication die.
Thanks for reading and also do well by sharing your views and contributions.
Re: Here Is How To Reconnect Intimacy After An Arguement by Divay22(f): 11:36pm On May 21, 2017
It's not as easy as it seems.....
I can forgive, but trust has been divided.....

I can love the one I trust, but I can hardly trust the one I love.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is How To Reconnect Intimacy After An Arguement by Davash222(m): 11:41pm On May 21, 2017
Divay22:
It's not as easy as it seems..... I can forgive, but trust has been divided.....
But we didn't ask you nau

2 Likes

Re: Here Is How To Reconnect Intimacy After An Arguement by Divay22(f): 11:43pm On May 21, 2017
[b][/b]
Davash222:

K

1 Like

Re: Here Is How To Reconnect Intimacy After An Arguement by harrison12(m): 11:43pm On May 21, 2017
Divay22:

hmmmm
Re: Here Is How To Reconnect Intimacy After An Arguement by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 21, 2017
Davash222:

Re: Here Is How To Reconnect Intimacy After An Arguement by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 21, 2017
I only saw the part that said 'hey how are you'
The rest is history

1 Like

Re: Here Is How To Reconnect Intimacy After An Arguement by yanabasee(m): 12:03am On May 22, 2017
It takes a whole lot of maturity for two love toddlers to reconcile after a fight....

Most times its really not easy... Most times it's just easy but pride/ego often sets in...

but this is a good read!!!

1 Like

Re: Here Is How To Reconnect Intimacy After An Arguement by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:23am On May 22, 2017
Sometimes, its just easier to give in and say:" ok, whatever you say, its all good" and let it go (unless she wanna do something you are fully against). Have a safe word that you guys use, in case a discussion gets out of hand..... When anyone say the safe word, both must change the subject instantly (in order to not cross the line).

One major RULE I always follow is, whatever argument we may have during the day, as soon as we get in the bedroom, it must be over and squashed (one way or the other).... Bedroom is the loving/warm/peaceful/positive and safe zone.
NEVER GO TO BED MAD AT ONE ANOTHER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is How To Reconnect Intimacy After An Arguement by iweecureyou: 2:29am On May 22, 2017
harrison12:

Every relationship does not go smooth throughout its journey, there are still some port-holes that if both partner fails to drive carefully would lead to emotional accident and eventual separation.

Your relationship might have been disconnected in a fight or it could just be a legal separation, you can still reconnect back your love for each other.

Most partners who had once had once had a clash really want to get back together.

Let’s look at it this way. Your electric bulb stops lighting and you decided to check what is wrong. And you found out that one of the wires has been disconnected.
What would you do? Connect it back.

That’s how it is. The love is there but has been disconnected; there is no flow of current to light up the love.

Would you sit and watch your heart bleeding as a result of emotional accident?
Would you sit and watch your partner bleeding as well?

Your journey can still continue if only you can take a step- a little step can heal all the wounded hearts and light up your love once more.

Before I talk about the little step, do you know that love is built like a tower? You start from the ground and gradually you keep going and going till it gets to a desired level; learn to build your love step by step and if it has been disconnected, gradually connect it back, don’t just rush over it to avoid disaster.

Regardless of the disconnections in our relationship, we still have to look for ways to get back the intimacy and love that was once burning.

And that brings me to the little step which is communication.
‘Funny’ you might say. But most relationship has no strong communication. This is a solid foundation that can carry your relationship far and high.

You can’t just jump back into relationship that has long been disconnected without understanding what communication is.
You should be able to communicate well and effective with your partner even when there is a clash.

Communication involves an effective use of words.
To be in a clash with your partner does not mean you both shouldn’t be communicating with each other.

How can you solve a problem if there is no communication? Talk to each other; behave as if nothing had happened.

Where do I start from?
Start from the scratch. You just had a clash with your partner and here you are requesting for sex- it’s wrong. That’s not how to start.
Something like this can be good for a starting.
You: “how was your day”?
Your partner: “it was fine”

During this time of connecting, you might not possibly get the best response from your partner but keep communicating.
As you dine in the evening, you still have to keep communicating.
You: “hope you are enjoying the meal”?
Your partner: “yes, it’s okay”

There is an improvement but it’s still not fully connected as expected and you want it more- you need it to keep flowing.
So what do you do? Keep communicating and you might decide to put different questions so as to get an answer.

Just follow this step to reconnect back the intimacy. Give and adequate response to your partner and don’t let the communication die.
Thanks for reading and also do well by sharing your views and contributions.
bus i didnt u
hordanstand diz ur grraaammer o plz esplane

1 Like

Re: Here Is How To Reconnect Intimacy After An Arguement by Nobody: 2:40am On May 22, 2017
That's all nonsense, the best way to make up after a fight, is make up sex. After the sex you start the communication. Reason being all that chitchat about how are you and how's dinner is fake. Sex releases the pent-up agressive feelings and happy hormones are released into the body, then you can talk.

1 Like

Re: Here Is How To Reconnect Intimacy After An Arguement by Collyno82(m): 7:50am On May 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Sometimes, its just easier to give in and say:" ok, whatever you say, its all good" and let it go (unless she wanna do something you are fully against). Have a safe word that you guys use, in case a discussion gets out of hand..... When anyone say the safe word, both must change the subject instantly (in order to not cross the line).

One major RULE I always follow is, whatever argument we may have during the day, as soon as we get in the bedroom, it must be over and squashed (one way or the other).... Bedroom is the loving/warm/peaceful/positive and safe zone.
NEVER GO TO BED MAD AT ONE ANOTHER.
pepper them gang won't only take it to bedroom but will also be saying it while sexing u. you will be hearing things like am just giving u this sex not because u deserve it but just because is been long I taste ur banana last. u remember the Gucci bag I ask for u have not bought it for me.

1 Like

Re: Here Is How To Reconnect Intimacy After An Arguement by Lalas247(f): 7:53am On May 22, 2017
Divay22:

Yup like first point
Bia you still dey the group
Re: Here Is How To Reconnect Intimacy After An Arguement by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:02am On May 22, 2017
Collyno82:
pepper them gang won't only take it to bedroom but will also be saying it while sexing u. you will be hearing things like am just giving u this sex not because u deserve it but just because is been long I taste ur banana last. u remember the Gucci bag I ask for u have not bought it for me.

Mounting me while still making a long face?! Holy blasphemy.... haba! If she still holds a grudge, she best not mention it, and instead keep her mind focussed on making sweet music through bedroom acrobatics.
Re: Here Is How To Reconnect Intimacy After An Arguement by Collyno82(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Mounting me while still making a long face?! Holy blasphemy.... haba! If she still holds a grudge, she best not mention it, and instead keep her mind focussed on making sweet music through bedroom acrobatics.
bros u never jam. am not talking of ur nominal gurlfriend but all these slay nonsense queens, show them shege bandits of girls wey full nairaland
Re: Here Is How To Reconnect Intimacy After An Arguement by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:40am On May 22, 2017
Collyno82:
bros u never jam. am not talking of ur nominal gurlfriend but all these slay nonsense queens, show them shege bandits of girls wey full nairaland

Oh hell no... These chop and clean mouth babes aint got no bloody claim to be arguing with you, unless they complains about your poor bedmatics skills (should you even care?).
If the girl isn't your gf (but just a gal you have a good time with) then the outcome of the argument is not really that important (just like her)...

And now that you mention it, if she is just some booty call and she has a long face because of the Gucci bag she expects from me, I will tell her that I already got it but will bring it back later, so that she can outperforms herself, and give me a bedroom acrobatics Olympic medal performance.
Re: Here Is How To Reconnect Intimacy After An Arguement by Divay22(f): 2:19pm On May 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Yup like first point
[/b]Bia you still dey the group [b]
I never left

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is How To Reconnect Intimacy After An Arguement by Lalas247(f): 2:35pm On May 22, 2017
Divay22:

I never left
O i see

(1) (Reply)

Male Infidelity In Marriage And Its Societal Support / Please Be The Judge In This Matter! / {watch Video}she Claimed To Have The Biggest Boobs In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.