Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,452 members, 7,958,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) (62178 Views)

"I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by queenaisha(f): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=iamdynamite post=43680767][/quote] are u one of them?
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by iamdynamite(m): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
are u one of them?
lol,you are putting me on the spot.am just myself and i cant call myself a saint,but i will say am quite decent.
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by queenaisha(f): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
iamdynamite:
lol,you are putting me on the spot.am just myself and i cant call myself a saint,but i will say am quite decent.
haha..of course you wont say Otherwise...buh i feel you are a good guy..nt good good guy..buh an okay guy
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by iamdynamite(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
haha..of course you wont say Otherwise...buh i feel you are a good guy..nt good good guy..buh an okay guy
hmmmmmmm,what is your definition of being an okay guy?
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by iamdynamite(m): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
hmmmmmmm,can you dm me your digit lets have a chat
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by holluwai(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
That you're a dreamer waiting for terminator to fall from the sky...yes

queenaisha:
well well! Am glad we finally come to an agreement
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Wetin be this She looks like predator
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by queenaisha(f): 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
holluwai:
That you're a dreamer waiting for terminator to fall from the sky...yes

not exactly terminator..buh a perfect guy..if not m joining the convertry 2 become a nun
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by holluwai(m): 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hold up!!!! No such thing as a perfect guy, don't ever get it twisted as nobody is perfect. Take what you like and mold into what you want, that's how it goes....period.

Well as for becoming a nun, is that a really good alternative?

queenaisha:
not exactly terminator..buh a perfect guy..if not m joining the convertry 2 become a nun
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by queenaisha(f): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
holluwai:
Hold up!!!! No such thing as a perfect guy, don't ever get it twisted as nobody is perfect. Take what you like and mold into what you want, that's how it goes....period.

Well as for becoming a nun, is that a really good alternative?

thanks! I will have that in mind
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by Vongsama(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
hahaha..911 wont help
Who will then? Or help isn't coming?
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by FOREXMART(m): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sugahylz:
Odi egwu ooo Lekwa nwa ada nmadu undecided
You're on point.
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by titi4fola(f): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
ylaa:
amen

e be like say u dey fear

OMG!!! I'm blushing here....

Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by titi4fola(f): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
SIRRDIQ:
bross u don pray on NL go to Church for day vigils kajiko? hawaaaa
ewwwwhheeeee! @SIRRDIQ na fight?
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by eminent007(m): 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mediapace:
I swear both of them are both male,does anyone observe that? angry

I was about to ask who's the boy friend and who's the girl friend?
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by masqot(m): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
This girl's physique is really serious o. I can't imagine myself dating a babe with that torso.
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Dis pics got me laffng.....man dey kiss anoda shehim.
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by ponti93(m): 12:07am On Mar 12, 2016
cruzita:
NEVER !!!THAT'S ONE THING TOMBOYS DONT DO
hm, I love tomboys, they are kinda cool
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
they're gay. #that's all.
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by azeeza(f): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Congratulations on your new boyfriend. Is she related to ex super eagles defender IFEANYI UDEZE abi na AFRICAN CHINA SHE RESEMBLE PASS.
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by SenatorJames(m): 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
One thing about her is that she loves how she is
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by franco3075q(m): 5:47pm On May 02, 2016
Omo eeeeeee see muscle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by slimnick(f): 2:57am On Jan 28, 2017
see her mouth, am sure d dude is irritated dia!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paralympics: Nollywood Actress, Lauritta Onye, Wins Gold Medal / Omoyemi Yekini Graduates From University Of Ilorin (Photos) / World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.