Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,113 members, 7,838,819 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo (56837 Views)

Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / Governor Rochas Okorocha Spotted On A Motorcycle In Owerri, Nigerians React. PIC / Okorocha Spotted Buying Boiled Corn & Pear During Amakohia Road Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by Ephemmm: 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Noneroone:
If he wasnt taught a lesson by that ipob, by tomorow he would place signpost of his chattam house speech in Owerri

And how many of their governors and senators have openly declared their support for Biafra if I may ask?

Bunch of confused miscreants.
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
mandax:
in bold.who told you which govt wants stability in Nigeria? Western govts change policies like a girl changes undies or bra. today's rulers of Nigeria deceive themselves. If Buhari provokes war in Nigeria as he refuses political restructuring, because Buhari wants to conserve the current structure and constitution created only by soldiers from the north to favour only the north, Buhari may be surprised, be stunned, regarding which group the Western countries shall support, or at best remain neutral. This is no more the 1960s.
Of course we all know no advanced county wants anything good for black Africa. The European union was particularly pleased that Ghadaffi and Libya lost their dignity and power. However, in the public domain western nations can never come out and support disintegration. They are all hypocrites.
IPOB does not want to recognize this. The rhetoric of IPOB in anti-Yoruba, anti Nigeria, anti-Hausa, anti-NigerDelta and anti anyone not IGBO. It can never work. Even Jesus Christ had friends among the pharisees. think about that

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by Ephemmm: 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
Flexherbal:
Is there a train like this in his state?

Really? I thought GEJ has brought so many new ones during transformation era na: your eyes don dey clear now tongue tongue tongue
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
Forwetinnah:
...i still don't understand why these clowns have to go all the way to a foreign land to address empty seats or halls when the people they're governing are here In Nigeria. Whoever introduced this show of stu; pidity to the APC should be shot at close range. Booooohari started this rubbish, now his governors are doing same
precisely! was he directing the speech to white English people? because most nigerians would be busy with their night shift or morning shift jobs, the main and important issue lies in nigeria. Absolute stup!dity!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by ayindejimmy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
CastedDude:
After he was disrupted and embarrassed by pro-Biafran supporters while giving a speech at the famous Chatham House in London yesterday, governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha of Imo state was today spotted on a train surrounded by his friends and associates...The governor was labelled a "liar and murderer" by members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) over the plight of Biafrans in Imo state and Nigeria at large...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/gov-rochas-okorocha-spotted-on-train.html
Does he look embarrassed?

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by loomer: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
See how the fool sit for train, even 1km rail him no fit do for him state.

Oloshi

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by bebe2(f): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
seunny4lif:
If na Nigeria he dey now
Police go full everywhere
If I slap am for there now nothing go happen grin
Police go arrest both us today grin

grin

Exactly them go call am two fighting, lol

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by frankdking(m): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Point of correction we are not disgracing ourselves rather our wicked leaders that felt they can do anything and go scot free. This is just the beginning of their humiliation outside Nigeria. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said that time shall come when our leaders we be afraid to visit abroad as a result of embarrassment. Okorocha u have tested it....lol

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by Rejoice5000(f): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
HAUSA BLOOD
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by anonimi: 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by erico2k2(m): 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
CastedDude:
After he was disrupted and embarrassed by pro-Biafran supporters while giving a speech at the famous Chatham House in London yesterday, governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha of Imo state was today spotted on a train surrounded by his friends and associates...The governor was labelled a "liar and murderer" by members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) over the plight of Biafrans in Imo state and Nigeria at large...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/gov-rochas-okorocha-spotted-on-train.html
And why is he k. The train?we have loads of diplomatic cars in london. Showing off? ?
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by tottinova: 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
He will go and enter train there
He will not enter his own train here grin
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by goodvision12(m): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
See as him resemble oga biz
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by seunny4lif(m): 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
grin grin
Peckham na ghetto now grin grin
He won see awon boiz grin
gypsey:
yes o! infact he is lucky i wasn't in that train as at that time i would stamped on his foot and farted in his face and claimed he harrased me by touching my butt grin believe it or not he would have been arrested regardless of Governor or not, but wait o! this train seems to be going to peckham south london shocked
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by seunny4lif(m): 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
grin grin
Dem no know am for there cheesy
I go lie say he wan rape me grin
bebe2:

grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by oluwasegun007(m): 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
so una fit use train, but if na naija una go dey use una convouy dey blow dust for peson nostris...
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by kenx1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
See how them humble.....stupid people if na 9ja na so siren go dey halla everywhr
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
bebe2:

grin

two fighting? i go say he touch my bottom inside train so i give am dirty slap them go arrest am sharp sharp! grin after i go claim say i dey distressed as at the time of the accusation say na false alarm make dem release am grin he go jump inside the first Arik airplane back to naija quick quick! grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Peckham na ghetto now grin grin
He won see awon boiz grin
which boiz? i swear na lewisham or hackney him dey gogrin grin abi na for dat naija restuarant (presidential) wey dey for New kent Road him dey go? grin
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by Gassa007: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
sukkot:
okoroawusa the destroyer of ipob
Wetin this one dey yarn
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
oluwasegun007:
so una fit use train, but if na naija una go dey use una convouy dey blow dust for peson nostris...
even my MP for my area never use convoy let alone an unknown Governor from naija grin
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by modelsms(m): 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
CastedDude:
dat one dey
Dat guy dey vex o
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by gulfer: 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
Adaowerri111:
What's he doing with zaki
I can't see a torchlight man grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
the white man sitting opposite would be like, i hope this man wearing a chieftancy clothing is not a fraudster claiming to be a nigerian king or perharps kunta kunte grin grin.
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by Stanbeto: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Sorry my man
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by mandax: 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Noneroone:
If he wasnt taught a lesson by that ipob, by tomorow he would place signpost of his chattam house speech in Owerri

Lol, Okorocha who reduced himself to Mayor of Owerri since he joined APC. Owerri where he duplicates government development infrastructure without knowing that there are other places in Imo that government can build projects.
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by CONFU: 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hahahaa. IPOB members are just skating on a thin ice ❄
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by Okeycima: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
mandax:

Okigwe is better than Orlu.

Okorocha established a new College of Education, started a new five star Princess Hotel in Okigwe, dualized many roads in Okigwe. Okigwe has many federal institutions, though not from Okorocha. What has Orlu? Nothing.

Even the stadium Orlu used to have was partially destroyed by Okorocha.

Billions of Naira water supply pipes are lying cool under the ground all over Okigwe. A new gov shall start from where Mbakwe, Udenwa and Ohakim stopped to reactivate or redesign the Okigwe regional water scheme.

Don't forget that Okigwe has only six lgas compared to Orlu's 12 lgas.

Imo state govt had next turn to build Orlu regional water supply scheme, but Okorocha emerged governor and dumped it under the table.
oga talk wetin u know and don't talk wetin u no know pls...
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by stevedre: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
sukkot:
my ipob fren keep quiet there. he did worse in naija. he rode a bicycle

And others were jogging around him grin grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by theadvocatus(m): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
Funny how they can board trains over there and they pollute the environment with noise coming from their sirens n convoys whilst having many stranded cos they are passing by... it is well!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by mandax: 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
kumakunta:

The attack of Okorocha further confirms Ipob as an offspring of PDP failure.

Ipob has nothing to do with PDP, both are not connected- not even with the longest pole.

Continue to do propaganda of Falsehood. You deceive only the most foolish ones.

Ipob is a pressure group from the east asking for restructuring of Nigeria's bad governance system and rigged political structure, Or Break-up Nigeria for good.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by Abagworo(m): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
mandax:

I am not a registered member of Ipod.

Ipob has nothing to do with PDP, even in a hundred years.

Continue to do propaganda of Falsehood. You deceive only the most foolish ones.

Ipob is a pressure group from the east asking for restructuring of Nigeria's bad governance system and rigged political structure, Or Break-up Nigeria for good.

IPOB is PDP and will be crushed in the long run to save the lives of millions of innocent Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Meets Atiku Abubakar In Osun State (pics, Video) / Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.