Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,661 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo (56836 Views)

Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / Governor Rochas Okorocha Spotted On A Motorcycle In Owerri, Nigerians React. PIC / Okorocha Spotted Buying Boiled Corn & Pear During Amakohia Road Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by Abagworo(m): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
theadvocatus:
Funny how they can board trains over there and they pollute the environment with noise coming from their sirens n convoys whilst having many stranded cos they are passing by... it is well!

Okorocha rarely uses sirens and convoys. He drives himself most times. He is only on convoy when necessary.
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by oceanp(f): 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
happening life . plan to attend . it happens just once in a year and with great experience.

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by Achorise: 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
blazetitov:

You just stated the naked truth. They are disgracing themselves.
says who? That is just to show how brave the igbos can be, unlike the westerners which are being chased out of their lands by Fulani herdsmen, and nobody could speak up becos of fear, How long will this cowardice atitude continue?

By the time the igbos achieve their agitation, these governors will be exiled.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by hustla(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
See as e enter train like common man
The same train wey nobody gree do for this naija since
Smh
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by mandax: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
Abagworo:

IPOB is PDP and will be crushed in the long run to save the lives of millions of innocent Igbos.

Crush means violence.

President Obama has just blamed PM David Cameron for distraction from Libya after violent crush on Libya.

Former US ambassador to Nigeria has just told Buhari to start from the recommendations of the last CONFAB to treat Nigeria's political problems.

Abokii-like people, including you, only know language of CRUSH to solve political problems.

When you people invite war and Nigeria is reduced like Libya.. hmmm.

Stop lying, Ipob has no business with PDP, even Rochas Okorocha knows that.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by IBEXY(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
The photo is a further testament to how far we still need to go in Nigeria as a society. If this was in Nigeria, there would have been 7 layers of security around him.

The first thing you notice, travelling out for the first time to UK is: you could turn a corner on the street and right in front of you, hustling for a bus, is an official you would otherwise dare not come within a kilometer of.

The mayor of London, though he's from a rich family, goes to work on a bicycle everyday for Pete's sake!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by tpiar: 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Flexherbal:
Is there a train like this in his state?

He's probably working on that, hence the photo op imo.
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by kumakunta: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
mandax:

Ipob has nothing to do with PDP, both are not connected- not even with the longest pole.

Continue to do propaganda of Falsehood. You deceive only the most foolish ones.

Ipob is a pressure group from the east asking for restructuring of Nigeria's bad governance system and rigged political structure, Or Break-up Nigeria for good.
Why are they just waking up from their slumber? And why is there attacks only on APC member? What about other PDP governors that ain't in support of their demands?
Igbos are angry because they felt the yorubas sold their candidate (GEJ)out for a northerner (Buhari). Of which when we look at it the yorubas played more matured politics.

My thoughts though,dont know what you think. But if it's **** they want,Fine let them be free.
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by seunny4lif(m): 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
grin grin
Chai
You know am grin grin
gypsey:
which boiz? i swear na lewisham or hackney him dey gogrin grin abi na for dat naija restuarant (presidential) wey dey for New kent Road him dey go? grin
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by Agbalanze(m): 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ephemmm:

And how many of their governors and senators have openly declared their support for Biafra if I may ask?

Bunch of confused miscreants.

He must not support it but he should as well not castigate.
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by eworm: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
No naija suv for there, so he must enter train.
Please lets leave in peace together

Please call him to come so that we can give him free website design and domain name, so that he can have a website; but he will pay for web hosting sha. Although the hosting non even cost

Icecomrade:
Lolz

The IDIO TIC BRAINLESS ANIMAL DEY ENTER TRAIN. IF NA NAIJA, THE MUMU AND HIM FELLOW BRAINLESS ANIMALS GO CARRY 15 SUV CONVOY.

#BrainDeadLeaders

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by mandax: 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
kumakunta:

Why are they just waking up from their slumber? And why is there attacks only on APC member? What about other PDP governors that ain't in support of their demands?
Igbos are angry because they felt the yorubas sold their candidate (GEJ)out for a northerner (Buhari). Of which when we look at it the yorubas played more matured politics.

My thoughts though,dont know what you think. But if it's Biafra they want,Fine let them be free.

Correct me if I am wrong:

Ipob was operating full scale when PDP was in power.

IPOB people started street protest when their leaders, including Kanu, were arrested by Buhari APC government.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by Abagworo(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
mandax:

Correct me if I am wrong:

Ipob was operating full scale when PDP was in power.

IPOB people started street protest when their leaders, including Kanu, were arrested by Buhari APC government.

Radio Biafra was sketchy during Jonathan and Kanu made hate speeches against APC but immediately Jonathan lost they started mobilising gullible people with lies using Radio Biafra. IPOB is an offshoot of Radio Biafra and its process was done using Radio.
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by AVECDEO: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
hrworld:
So why are they attacking him over there? Is it because his in APC? Which governor from the East that has supported IPOB openly? If they keep harassing Okorocha they should know they are disgracing themselves because no matter how they see it, Okorocha is their blood.
You no hear wetin dem dey talk! him people say na #traitor and #saboteur hin be!
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by preselect(m): 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Abagworo:

Radio Biafra was sketchy during Jonathan and Kanu made hate speeches against APC but immediately Jonathan lost they started mobilising gullible people with lies using Radio Biafra. IPOB is an offshoot of Radio Biafra and its process was done using Radio.

you are wrong. Mr Kanu was the first person that suggested that GEJ should go to prison. while the APC goons were shouting Sai Buhari, he had already asked for GEJ to go to prison . . . for a different reason though. . . he said GEJ was/is stupid and should be jailed for it. H e simply turned on Buhari when Buhari became president and he will turn on any other person that becomes president even if it is an igbo man.

i dont subscribe to his style though, he is somewhat toxic in speech, impulsive, indiscreet, and debatably some hate speech. As per substance, he usually gives his honest opinion. . . i have listened to his radio 3ice and I see him as going into something dangerous. I do not want war, he wants war, and he wants it now. I believe we can achieve a lot as igbos even within the unfortunate republic.

#BringBackOurGirls

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by mandax: 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Abagworo:

Your typical diversionary tactics.

What you meant by hate speeches against APC must have been speeches made on different platforms by Kanu against people in APC.

If people in APC are mostly against Kanu, when did it become an offence to make speeches that are against one's opponents?

Mind you, I am not in support of the Ipob people who took the fight to Rochas in far away London.

Rocha is not Nigeria's government that is hounding Ipob people, and killing its unarmed members.
Rocha is a south east gov in whose state the many killings of Ipob members have not occured.

The Ipob people who disrupted Rocha in London merely jumped from where they saw the fence was lowest.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by Socketbet: 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Adamu Ratchas okorocha
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by TGLINKS(m): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
N so d mata be
C him inside train enjoying other peoples idea
Come 2 his state n jeep siren police blockade
Imajine how freedom of movement
Pleasure of transport
Acquantom of goodies
Ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by eyeview: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Armstrong34:
if u r callin orlu abandoned area wat wuld u say abt OKigwe zone...??
I had cause to go to a local govt in okigwe,I cried and asked if govt has ever been here. I wept. For the sake of this people,I was tempted to step forth for governorship,just to bring some development to this people. For the very 1st time,I went to a village and all my 3mobile phones lost network. I later enquired from other people in my zone(owerri zone) and they confirmed that its that bad for majority of the places within okigwe zone.
If I am ever the governor,I will literary move my administration to okigwe town. While growing up,that town was on its way to becoming a major city like owerri. Infact after the creation of abia in 1992,imo was positioning to be a twin city state,like abia that has umuahia and aba and anambra that has awka,onitsha and even nnewi,thanks to okigwe,but all of a sudden,okigwe entered into regression with no sign of government presence.
In my area,most of the projects were done under the NDDC,thanks to the last pdp administration as its a strong pdp base(those in politics can guess). Had it been that we relied on the govt of Rochas Okorocha for growth,we probably would have been drawn back to stone ages.
It is well with you. Someday,a good man will rise to remember that okigwe zone and 'the people shall rejoice'.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by ebohpc(m): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
My governor, nwoke ogboko pls look back and ask yourself why the hatred For u is appreciating

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by mandax: 12:08am On Mar 11, 2016
eyeview:

I had cause to go to a local govt in okigwe,I cried and asked if govt has ever been here. I wept. For the sake of this people,I was tempted to step forth for governorship,just to bring some development to this people. For the very 1st time,I went to a village and all my 3mobile phones lost network. I later enquired from other people in my zone(owerri zone) and they confirmed that its that bad for majority of the places within okigwe zone.
If I am ever the governor,I will literary move my administration to okigwe town. While growing up,that town was on its way to becoming a major city like owerri. Infact after the creation of abia in 1992,imo was positioning to be a twin city state,like abia that has umuahia and aba and anambra that has awka,onitsha and even nnewi,thanks to okigwe,but all of a sudden,okigwe entered into regression with no sign of government presence.
In my area,most of the projects were done under the NDDC,thanks to the last pdp administration as its a strong pdp base(those in politics can guess). Had it been that we relied on the govt of Rochas Okorocha for growth,we probably would have been drawn back to stone ages.
It is well with you. Someday,a good man will rise to remember that okigwe zone and 'the people shall rejoice'.

Telecom problems in Okigwe. Okigwe hills.
NITEL landline telephone exchange in Okigwe hardly functioned all the years. Not meaning that hills affected landline telephone technology.

NITEL exchanges in Owerri and Orlu functioned, even transformed from analog to digital exchanges, until NITEL disappeared.

Note: Okorocha governed Imo State as a man from Owerri. All things being equal till 2019, no zoning.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by drnoel: 5:42am On Mar 11, 2016
Toeyoursea:
He was embarrassed

I thought the man embarrassed himself in my opinion angry

Watch the video again
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by tit(f): 5:45am On Mar 11, 2016
somebody should slap that barstard
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by Sheggy13(m): 6:12am On Mar 11, 2016
mynd1:
Don't know why Ipob members r harassing dis man undecided
It's simply because he's an APC governor. You can judge that from the comments of their fellow ipob comrades on this thread. You can never see them abuse governors of states like Anambra, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi. Only a fool will not know that IPOB members are disgruntled Tanoids who are still bitter from their hero's defeat in the last presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by khSteel: 7:29am On Mar 11, 2016
silent10:

No mind dem jor. D moment u dnt agree with their myopic & selfish interest, u re labelled "not their own" nt knwin dat dey re indirectly puttin their own unity 2 jeopardy. *FOOLS*

You are the foo1ish one for insulting my people.

Is Okorocha the only Igbo in APC?

Which party does Ogbonna Onu belong to? Have you ever heard him say shits about his people or run his people down to please some id1ots? Against the people he ought to be representing?

If not for this "Nigeria" nonsense, trust me, my people would have marched to the Imo State govt house and ask Okorocha to park and go.

You cannot claim to represent a people and all you do is "run them down at any slightest opportunity you get".

Okorocha has forever lost it among the Igbos - take that to the bank.
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by Abagworo(m): 7:45am On Mar 11, 2016
khSteel:

You are the foo1ish one for insulting my people.

Is Okorocha the only Igbo in APC?

Which party does Ogbonna Onu belong to? Have you ever heard him say shits about his people or run his people down to please some id1ots? Against the people he ought to be representing?

If not for this "Nigeria" nonsense, trust me, my people would have marched to the Imo State govt house and ask Okorocha to park and go.

You cannot claim to represent a people and all you do is "run them down at any slightest opportunity you get".

Okorocha has forever lost it among the Igbos - take that to the bank.

When did he run Igbos down? It is easy to accuse falsely. The truth remains that many factors are involved in the hate campaign against Okorocha but the biggest reason is politics of jealousy. His rise and national influence has made him the most prominent Igbo man today and it has not gone down well with the PDP guys who earlier enjoyed that popularity.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by linusbnn(m): 7:46am On Mar 11, 2016
hrworld:
So why are they attacking him over there? Is it because his in APC? Which governor from the East that has supported IPOB openly? If they keep harassing Okorocha they should know they are disgracing themselves because no matter how they see it, Okorocha is their blood.

Talk wetin you knw. If you cannot support Biafra openly,don't go against it openly as well. Okorocha is not igbo
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by linusbnn(m): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2016
Abagworo:

When did he run Igbos down? It is easy to accuse falsely. The truth remains that many factors are involved in the hate campaign against Okorocha but the biggest reason is politics of jealousy. His rise and national influence has made him the most prominent Igbo man today and it has not gone down well with the PDP guys who earlier enjoyed that popularity.

Please Imo state needs a working governor who has no influence but always silent with the biafra issue. I so much love Obiano, a man with action and a cautioned tongue unlike Rochas

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by khSteel: 7:50am On Mar 11, 2016
Abagworo:

Keep deluding yourself; Kachikwu of yesterday has more national influence than that Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by Abagworo(m): 7:59am On Mar 11, 2016
linusbnn:

Please Imo state needs a working governor who has no influence but always silent with the biafra issue. I so much love Obiano, a man with action and a cautioned tongue unlike Rochas

Obiano is rather the one doing what Rochas is being falsely accused of. We all know this truth. Obiano for example saw to the death of IPOB members and is involved in lavish show of uncompleted projects and wastage on media hype. Imo State today is almost leaving other States behind and has overtaken Rivers as the 3rd fastest growing State after Lagos and Abuja.

Everything bad about Okorocha is rather unsubstantiated fabrications by these jealous people.
Re: Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo by linusbnn(m): 8:05am On Mar 11, 2016
Abagworo:

Obiano is rather the one doing what Rochas is being falsely accused of. We all know this truth. Obiano for example saw to the death of IPOB members and is involved in lavish show of uncompleted projects and wastage on media hype. Imo State today is almost leaving other States behind and has overtaken Rivers as the 3rd fastest growing State after Lagos and Abuja.

Everything bad about Okorocha is rather unsubstantiated fabrications by these jealous people.

Please re you in Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Meets Atiku Abubakar In Osun State (pics, Video) / Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.