Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? (3868 Views)

Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by Chidoks(f): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
It's just a month. Has she been buried? Myth has it that they leave after the burial. You're lucky to have seen her afterall she didn't hurt you. I badly wanted to see my dad but he was always distant each time I see him in my dream. It's getting to 2 yrs and I can't get over his death.
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by Miami11: 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
misreal:
op just behave like say u no see this write up.this is rubbisshhhh
And who are you to ascertain peoples respond as rubbish, get a life beech! Have you been on the other side to proof this. Nincompoop!
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by TheArchangel(f): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
When next she comes visiting ask her where she kept her stash of gold.
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by kashamyanat: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Accept my sympathy. But am so sorry my questions and views might sound silly. How did she die? Is it old age, accident, brief illness or what. I think you should pray about it. If she still appears to you try to listen to her. Its possible she did not die at God appointed time and she is trying to pass a message to you. So just be prayerful so that God will reveal to you on the right action to take. Because if her spirit is appaering with a negetive intention the same prayer will vindicate you. All the best my dear.
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by sweetcocoa(f): 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
OP you are the one holding yourself and that's totally understandable, you just lost someone dear to you, it is only natural that you think about her a lot at a time like this.

She definitely didn't appear to you physically, daydreaming best explains that, now if you dream about her every night, it is because you think about her.

Don't give into fear of spirits or whatever as that's just bull, hold on to your memories of her and know that were she here, she'd want you to be happy and move on with your life.

I sympathise with you as I can imagine how you feel.

It gets better.
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by misreal(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Miami11:

And who are you to ascertain peoples respond as rubbish, get a life beech! Have you been on the other side to proof this. Nincompoop!
hahhhahahahhhah..funniest post today.if you think i belong to the category of people who trade words,then am sorry you r deeply mistaken.calling me a bitch or a nincompoop wont solve nothing my dear friend..if you truly think your advice would be most helpful,you should have simply ignored me dear.mind you,if you quote me,and curse me in the process,i will simly ignore u.nevertheless,i still think the op should ignore your advice.
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by aforti(m): 6:42am On Mar 12, 2016
When people die, they don't feel anything anymore, they can't appear to you in anyform. Science as proven it, even religion has proven it. The only man that reappeared after death was Christ. The pains of death is not with the dead but with the people they live behind. Your soul is constantly remembering her which shows you loved her dearly, it via normal for you to hallucinate( see her sometimes) because extreme pains and depression can cause hallucinations. You dream of her because she is on your subconscious. That been said. May are gentle soul rest in peace. No one here knows what you are going through only you the extent of pains and void you are feeling. Next time you see your mum in your dream don't be afraid. Cease the opportunity to express how much you love her, and tell her it's unfortunate she left you do early, it will remind your subconscious that she is gone in this way you can start to come in terms with the reality of it, so you can move on. Bare in mind that the pains of a lost one will never go away bcoz its memory of them will trigger it. My condolences
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by Mekzyzeus(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
tee59:
Its been a month now dt I lost my mother. But what I discovered over d period of her death is dt I always feel her presence around me. She has appeared to me physically once and several times in my dream. Dear nairalanders, can you explain to me why is it so. Tnks.

Tis all in your head!! You will be amazed what the human brain is capable of masking especially when one is in grief
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by janvier27(m): 7:47am On Jun 23, 2016
I was once told it means the dead person needs your prayers. But I think it's your thoughts. Continue to pray for her, but know that you have to move on without her.
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by crackhaus: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2016
tee59:
Its been a month now dt I lost my mother. But what I discovered over d period of her death is dt I always feel her presence around me. She has appeared to me physically once and several times in my dream. Dear nairalanders, can you explain to me why is it so. Tnks.
This response is late, don't know if you still need it.

But hey, anytime the spirit of a dead loved one appears to you, you speak to them in the most loving way possible and remind them they're dead.
Something like, 'I love you and I really miss you, I still can't bear the thought of losing you...but please I have decided to move on and I suggest you do too. YOU ARE DEAD, please go, I'll be fine...

This usually works if it is indeed the spirit of that your loved one.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by Prettyenit18(f): 9:59am On Jun 23, 2016
That's the truth. You have said it all, I wish people would believe, that when a person is dead, THE PERSON IS DEAD.
hope4charles:

I am afraid for you, hope she doesn't intend taking you along, when one is dead he or she has no relation with the living, I believe a demon or familiar spirit is capitalising on your love for her and taking her image and showing up around you, be careful before they start saying you sacrifice rabbit, fish, slippers, fowl, bird and even that your smartphone, lastly my condolences.
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by tee59(f): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
crackhaus:

But hey, anytime the spirit of a dead loved one appears to you, you speak to them in the most loving way possible and remind them they're dead.
Something like, 'I love you and I really miss you, I still can't bear the thought of losing you...but please I have decided to move on and I suggest you do too. YOU ARE DEAD, please go, I'll be fine...
Tnks, it wasn't 2 late. I tryn to get ova her but it isn't easy. She was a loving mother indeed. cry
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by crackhaus: 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
tee59:
Tnks, it wasn't 2 late. I tryn to get ova her but it isn't easy. She was a loving mother indeed. cry
It gets better. smiley
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by tee59(f): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
crackhaus:

It gets better. smiley
Thanks so much.
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
OP

If she always look dejected and unkempt whenever she appears to you in dream, it means that she's not happy in the land of the dead and there's a problem in your family that needs to be solved. Meanwhile, if she do appears well dressed and happy in your dream, keep your cool, she's happy in the land of the dead.

Take heart.
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by dwag: 12:53am On Jun 24, 2016
crackhaus:

guy u wicked o!!!! You want make the spirit dey depressed.
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by crackhaus: 7:28am On Jun 24, 2016
tee59:
Thanks so much.
smiley
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by crackhaus: 7:30am On Jun 24, 2016
dwag:
guy u wicked o!!!! You want make the spirit dey depressed.
Lol.. grin

Spirit no get feelings abeg. Better to send them on their way than have them around.
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by dwag: 7:53am On Jun 24, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol.. grin

Spirit no get feelings abeg. Better to send them on their way than have them around.
eeeeeh!!
Re: Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? by tee59(f): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2016
Empero1:
OP
If she always look dejected and unkempt whenever she appears to you in dream, it means that she's not happy in the land of the dead and there's a problem in your family that needs to be solved. Meanwhile, if she do appears well dressed and happy in your dream, keep your cool, she's happy in the land of the dead.
Take heart.
Empero1:
OP
Take heart.
Thanks. I do see her happy and always passn one information or d oda. Infact, she is always laughing and full of joy. Dis gave me d assurance dat my mum made heaven. Thank u very much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Pertinent Questions Nairaland Women Need To Answer / Great Offer! 1.2kva Inverter + 200 Ah Battery (tkb Deep Cycle) = N69,900 / Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.