Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. (5607 Views)

Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. / Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by Ofodirinwa: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Other than his helipad in Daura, if someone can name 1 structure Buhari's administration has built I won't post for 1 month. If you know of a project that isn't complete that was started by Buhari, please post 1 picture of the on-going work and this will qualify.

1. No Jonathan projects allowed
2. You have 5 days from this exact minute to find 1 project.
3. No Lai Mohammed twitter promises with no proof of execution

Begin!

26 Likes

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by TheBiafran(m): 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
ha ha ha ha ha
arresting of NNAMDI KANU is his biggest project
nope nope, it is fulfilling his childhood dream of beating ajala in the traveling contest
failed promises nko?
increase in electricity tariff nko?
killing of IPOB and SHITES is a project that is nearing completion now o
defeating BH technically nko? ehen i heard they killed 3 soldiers via suicide bombing today o
lai mohamed is a complete project now
how many i don mention now?
MAKE I MENTION MORE?
ha ha ha ha
bubu is the HD display of purposelessness and arrogance
ehen add the above to his projects o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
my goodness me

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by Mynd44: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Helipad in Duara grin

2 Likes

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by benedictnsi(m): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
Watching.....

#sips_hydrogen_peroxide

2 Likes

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by kingzizzy: 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
10 months is enough time for any serious minded government to initiate and complete at least one capital project. Unfortunately, it is Buhari we are talkng about here, so besides how many IPOB, Shiattes and Niger-Delta people his administration has killed, there is nothing to post

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by Mynd44: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
kingzizzy:
10 months is enough time for any serious minded government to initiate and complete at least one capital project.
Which will be taken from which budget please? But even at that, I have mentioned the Helipad. That's a project.

7 Likes

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by Flashh: 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by Ofodirinwa: 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
Mynd44:

Which will be taken from which budget please? But even at that, I have mentioned the Helipad. That's a project.
so who's fault is it that it took Buhari over 1 year to form a budget? A budget that he admitted on Aljeezera of not knowing what it contains?

This is someone who wanted to be president in every election since 1985. when given the role he doesn't know what he wants to do and you're faulting us because he doesn't have a budget up till today?

Are you saying Buhari hasn't even commissioned a budget?! shocked

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by kestolove95(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
**** point one buhari budget and I will show u countless of his projects...hw can sumone work without budget?..

6 Likes

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by Ohammadike: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Juncketerring all over the world

14 Likes

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by Ofodirinwa: 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
kestolove95:
F00l point one buhari budget and I will show u countless of his projects...hw can sumone work without budget?..

lol are you not ashamed that you nor I can point to or post the buhari budget?
How can you call me a fool when you're supporting someone who hasn't figured out what they want to do for over a year now? undecided

POST ONE PROJECT AND I'LL STOP POSTING lol

33 Likes

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by Pheals(f): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
undecided op what dah wooobish na !!!

Traveling like ajala is it not a project

Increase in dollar nko?

Fuel scarcity hun?

Mr change is doin something now

11 Likes

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by Raziii(m): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
kestolove95:
F00l point one buhari budget and I will show u countless of his projects...hw can sumone work without budget?..
you are insulting sm1 like you are Buhari's PA. You guys are something else. Haba!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by fitzmayowa: 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
Helipad project started and completed by PMB...cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by fitzmayowa: 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
Pheals:
undecided op what dah wooobish na !!!

Traveling like ajala is it not a project

Increase in dollar nko?

Fuel scarcity hun?

Mr change is doin something now

una no go kill person...cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by Flexherbal(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
I don't think I can see any, for now.

1 Like

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by Ofodirinwa: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Flexherbal:
I don't think I can see any, for now.

lol my brother, you have 5 days!

1 Like

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by talk4free: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
The Buhari govt has no budget presently. You should know this. If he had started spending any money on any project before the budget is passed, the same you will scream dictator. Common man, criticize with sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
talk4free:
The Buhari govt has no budget presently. You should know this. If he had started spending any money on any project before the budget is passed, the same you will scream dictator. Common man, criticize with sense.
Don't bother yourself with ludo brains.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by talk4free: 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ofodirinwa:

so who's fault is it that it took Buhari over 1 year to form a budget? A budget that he admitted on Aljeezera of not knowing what it contains?

This is someone who wanted to be president in every election since 1985. when given the role he doesn't know what he wants to do and you're faulting us because he doesn't have a budget up till today?

Are you saying Buhari hasn't even[b] commissioned a budget[b][/b]
?! shocked

Please go and earn the right to criticize. A proper education will be a good start.

2 Likes

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by Ofodirinwa: 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
talk4free:

this is not a critique but a challenge. Somebody should be ashamed that it took them 1 year to make a budget. A budget that he told Aljeezera that he doesn't know what it contains. Buhari has run in 6 elections. Till this day he doesn't have a plan. So if it took him 1 year to present a budget (hasn't even been passed), it's because he is incompetent and incompetent should be critiqued when it comes to leadership. You as a supporter (I'm assuming) should be ashamed to support someone less capable than you in leading you and your nation.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by Ofodirinwa: 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
talk4free:

Please go and earn the right to criticize. A proper education will be a good start.

maybe if you post a Buhari project, I can spend my month away from Nairaland re-taking JAMB?

16 Likes

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by Pheals(f): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
fitzmayowa:

una no go kill person...cheesy grin cheesy
I no fit kill chicken y person

1 Like

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by talk4free: 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ofodirinwa:

maybe if you post a Buhari project, I can spend my month away from Nairaland re-taking JAMB?

Sorry, I know you have taken it like 10 times already. Unfortunately if your writing is this poor its gonna be difficult. Better go learn work and leave Buhari alone.
Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by Ofodirinwa: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
talk4free:

Sorry, I know you have taken it like 10 times already. Unfortunately if your writing is this poor (poorly) its (it's) gonna be difficult. Better go learn work and leave Buhari alone.

lol, post more.

13 Likes

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by fitzmayowa: 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
talk4free:

Sorry, I know you have taken it like 10 times already. Unfortunately if your writing is this poor its gonna be difficult. Better go learn work and leave Buhari alone.

Omo see finishing, chai you get bad mouth ooo...cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by TheArchangel(f): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
talk4free:

Just show him the goddamn Buhari projects.... Not too difficult or is it?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by talk4free: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ofodirinwa:

this is not a critique but a challenge. Somebody should be ashamed that it took them 1 year to make a budget[/i]. A budget that he told Aljeezera that he doesn't know what it contains. Buhari has run in 6 elections[i]. Till this day he doesn't have a plan. So if it took him 1 year to present a budget (hasn't even been passed), it's because he is incompetent and incompetent should be critiqued when it comes to leadership. You as a supporter (I'm assuming) should be ashamed to support someone less capable than you in leading you and your nation.

1. Buhari has been in Govt for less than 1 year. How would he have prepared a budget in 1 year? Check your facts.
2. Buhari has not run 6 times. Check your facts.

Like I said earlier on, you need to earn the right to criticize.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by Amitex(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
1. Rebuilding toll gates! Sorry, "Will be rebuilding toll gates"
2. Ehm!ehm!!!! Please, I dey come, make I ask google first grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by talk4free: 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
TheArchangel:
Just show him the goddamn Buhari projects.... Not too difficult or is it?

Only if he shows me some sense. You can bring some along with him as well, if you've got any.

2 Likes

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by dondo83(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ofodirinwa:

Are you saying Buhari hasn't even commissioned a budget?! shocked

You should be awarded the comedian of the year... mr ibru n nkem owo's joke is nothing compared to your.

whose fault that it took buhari a year to form a budget? did you just say that?

arguing with u will make me look stupid as well.. so please take the center stage. na u WIN

2 Likes

Re: Ofodirinwa's Challenge: Post 1 Buhari Project And I'll Stop Posting For A Month. by fulanimafia: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
That's how this one decided to embarrass himself this evening.

Projects funded from which budget? Wailers probably think this is the ineffectual buffoons administration where unappropriated expenditure was the order of the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Attracted $12.2bn Capital Inflow In 2017 – NBS / Ochereome Nnanna Facebook Posts Shows Hatred Towards The Yoruba Nation / SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.