Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) (43269 Views)

Igbo Girls So Often In Beauty Pageant..are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful? / Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? / Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
If Ii as you for something, I am merely bantering with you, no one that I relate with can fulfil my wishes so sad

But this is funny. Nigerian women biko, why na

Why you dey fall my hand na
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Whats begger background? Is that a new english? Next time please add a comma , after begger

A GIRLS; A - singular, Girls - plural. How is it possible? it should hv been A GIRL'S.

Is your name SELF?

That i'm i that rich? What the heck is this, please?

Please go and continue with your sin because i'm tired of correcting.

Self depended indeed!
hahahaha the cyberspace is the only place where a pauper can self transform into any class and personality he/she desires, comfortable dummyllionaire indeed.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
icedbeatz:
hahahaha the cyberspace is the only place where a pauper can self transform into any class and personality he/she desires, comfortable dummyllionaire indeed.
Hehehehe
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by schumastic(m): 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Vikky014:
meaning
read your bible and you il find the answer there
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Vick4rill:
dont mind the idiat, the guy is too arrogance

Arrogance bawo!!! Lolz, guy u mean he is arrogant well that part attributing 400k to being broke was just plain fake, no Nigerian still hustling would ever call having close to half a million naira as being poor or broke..
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:08am On Mar 13, 2016
Estharfabian:
I sound like a big baby LoL. that's not a compliment, it's Mockery! lipsrsealed

@bolded, So, I'm speechless. lipsrsealed

And biko, please don't reply this mention. If U must, Stop saying Things about me...I get it. You know me. foreal.
.... just send it via Mail.cheesy

You're painting me A loner. that's definitely not true.

Truth be told, I was just about to paint u in same light, u come of as a loner that's why u easily say 'Bleep her' to ur bestie cos she assumed wrongly n u happily slide back into your comfort zone, I understand u well cos I've been in them shoes, fell in love with solitude , ur type tend to be more vocal on faceless social networks like these, usually because u have a lot stored up on you and cyberspace is actually the best avenue for you, I can imagine u being very different from the girl here and the way you joke and play with word 'marriage' speaks volumes in a sense of humor way, so relax don't get worked up, understanding a persons state of mind is all that is needed in understanding that person, same with you, marriage seem crazy, cool but unnecessary to you, I share your take on that one but it also seems to excite you Esther, anyways hate to derail, happy sunday dear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:11am On Mar 13, 2016
shulamitewoman:
*smiles*yh
Ur welcome anytime, happy sunday
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by iwatch: 3:18am On Mar 13, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Yes.
She lives in Houston Texas.
Her husband is Gerald
Her daughter is Chinenye.
She came to America in 1999 and got married to Brandy and got her citizenship because she married an American, she then divorced him 2004.
Her court divorce is even online on checkmate.com
I went to their church in Houston.
I actually knew she was, her surname gave her away, i stalked her and exposed her.
She lived a fake life here on Nairaland.
I know she is back with a new account but she now lays low
smiley Dude, someday you will look back and see that all these was a complete waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Mpyaw: 4:44am On Mar 13, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

OP you mean this Babyosisi......

https://www.nairaland.com/2183939/sad-airportpray-me
Open your eyes on NL. It good we start exposing people, we would have a better society. A lot of frustrated ladies, men, crooks and scammers on this forum, they paint themselves good, create an impression that make you think, are we living in the same Nigeria..... She deactivated as a result of......let me leave it there.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Mpyaw: 4:51am On Mar 13, 2016
kaziblake:
FBI continue undecided
Proud and arrogant.i don't blame you.
It not about FBI, but go look out the threads she created.....oh! I forgot....she has deactivated. Babe! Many people live a fake life on NL......... I wish I could mention names but..... I would not.There is one rule I learnt form someone here....... Kaziblake...forget
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 13, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Truth be told, I was just about to paint u in same light, u come of as a loner that's why u easily say 'Bleep her' to ur bestie cos she assumed wrongly n u happily slide back into your comfort zone, I understand u well cos I've been in them shoes, fell in love with solitude , ur type tend to be more vocal on faceless social networks like these, usually because u have a lot stored up on you and cyberspace is actually the best avenue for you, I can imagine u being very different from the girl here and the way you joke and play with word 'marriage' speaks volumes in a sense of humor way, so relax don't get worked up, understanding a persons state of mind is all that is needed in understanding that person, same with you, marriage seem crazy, cool but unnecessary to you, I share your take on that one but it also seems to excite you Esther, anyways hate to derail, happy sunday dear.
Happy Sunday!wink

@bolded, that is so true! shocked

What are You? some kind of seer? warlord?
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 13, 2016
blessedfavoured:

I can beat my chest, i've never asked any guy for money and all my friends are the same.

One time in uni, a guy came to my hostel and saw me at the shawarma place and decided to pay for my meal. I simply said thank you.. we were not so close so i knew where he was going to. the next day he was asking me to come to his bq. i told him to come and collect his 1k back plus another 1k for his fuel. lmao i was petty as hell but i don't care.

All of my friends are like this, so i don't really know where you people meet the girls you always complain about.
bla bla bla and all my friends are like this, yeah and i'm Bill Gate my bro is Mark Zuckerberg. Gtfoh same whor*s begging richyoungnigga for cheese would be on another social media laying similar claims about being all that and never asked a male for a cent, b*tch please.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 8:04am On Mar 13, 2016
iwatch:
smiley Dude, someday you will look back and see that all these was a complete waste of time.

OK
Thanks
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 13, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

OK
Thanks
I'm always happy when i observe guys that are wide awake about games that other people play especially females in relationships, human psych, manipulations and sex. G up bro and keep doing ya thang, gimme a link to the thread where you exposed the naive girl. Just gotta read her reactions :-).
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 13, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Arrogance bawo!!! Lolz, guy u mean he is arrogant well that part attributing 400k to being broke was just plain fake, no Nigerian still hustling would ever call having close to half a million naira as being poor or broke..
Your class and standard of living determines what you call broke or not, i know someone who shouts and went crazy that he's broke but bought a mustang for a friend as a birthday gift ( no lease) same day. Michael Jackson once complained he's broke but mofo had not less than 400,000,000 dols bro so chill. The lifestyle you live determines what you consider rich or broke.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 13, 2016
OP, these girls want to milk you simply because you showed off. If you have money and live low life, believe me, girls will never know.

Stop condemning women.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hehehehehe. With you, its no more wrong.

I LIKE YOU! and hope you havent forgeting a request i made to you that day? I arent joking about it. *wink**sigh*

And pls can you tell that mad man Mcbussy to go hunt for another woman? lol
you know there's a thin line b/w being a realNigga and a pussiNigga. Smh you're cxoming off weak.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by blessedfavoured: 9:06am On Mar 13, 2016
icedbeatz:
bla bla bla and all my friends are like this, yeah and i'm Bill Gate my bro is Mark Zuckerberg. Gtfoh same whor*s begging richyoungnigga for cheese would be on another social media laying similar claims about being all that and never asked a male for a cent, b*tch please.

ok.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:34am On Mar 13, 2016
icedbeatz:
Your class and standard of living determines what you call broke or not, i know someone who shouts and went crazy that he's broke but bought a mustang for a friend as a birthday gift ( no lease) same day. Michael Jackson once complained he's broke but mofo had not less than 400,000,000 dols bro so chill. The lifestyle you live determines what you consider rich or broke.

Dude forget all that Hollyhood, fake ass trying to sound broke when u have a house, cars and all that's not real brokenss or being poor, that's just a make yourself feel good or feel bad way of saying ur broke, in Nigeria the general meaning of being poor and adding broke to that isn't close to half a mill, u could be worth 200 mil and be broke just becasue no ready cash available or its all tied down somewhere, I get that but u aren't poor, u are worth all that money, happy sunday
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2016
Estharfabian:
Happy Sunday!wink

@bolded, that is so true! shocked

What are You? some kind of seer? warlord?

Nah, just a psychologist with a thing for understanding people, just got to the end of your diary and was pissed it ended, lolz just joking, it does say a lot about u tho, keep being you, you rock!!
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Dunexxx(m): 11:00am On Mar 13, 2016
ewizard1:
OK bruv, you've been noticed! Seriously, you have.
Now swerve!
#Thamk you! grin

the truth is bitter. just consider what I said
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Nah, just a psychologist with a thing for understanding people, just got to the end of your diary and was pissed it ended, lolz just joking, it does say a lot about u tho, keep being you, you rock!!
smiley kiss
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2016
Estharfabian:
smiley kiss
Let's chat
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Michelle55: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
hmmmm... attacking the ladies from all angles ain't fair oh.. at the cause of vetting ur anger, do not forget that sweet mommas nd sisters are also women.. cheers!!!
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by ewizard1: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dunexxx:

the truth is bitter. just consider what I said
What you said? lolz!

Bruv i get it.. can see you're following her, probably the reason why you're pained! She migth consider your move and agree sha! wink I love niggas that figth for what they're gonna eat! #Honestly

But you still gotta swerve! #CatEater

#LastQuoteYou'reGetting
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Rotab4life: 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
naijaboiy:

[b]I honestly do not really understand your point miss.

I read every single thing and I did not see where he asked them for sex. If he had asked them out in the past and they are the ones bringing themselves upon him now don't you think it's a shame on those girls and not him?

You digressed to the point of talking about guys that ask for sex. That did not really concern the matter, but let us dissect it. If it's mainly guys that ask for sex, why then is that girl doing the opposite? The answer is crystal clear my dear. She has seen that he now has money, therefore she is doing what she will not do on a normal day.

I do not see what the Op is doing as a bad thing. He is only showing us what many of you girls do and i'm not surprised a bit. If a nigga is down financially, you all leave him to rot and when he rises you all come back like swarm of locusts in autumn.

Don't you people have something to do for your own selves?

A guy will struggle hard to make it and then he will still meet you in the same position you were the time you left him for broke. No development or change on your own path.

You're waiting. Waiting for the guy that will "hammer" so he will come and elevate your status.

I see no reason why you girls are annoyed over what the Op is doing honestly. Success is the best revenge and now that the Op has attained that height see how the tables have turned for him.

Please encourage your fellow girls to stop falling like dominoes whenever anything concerning money is involved. Channel your annoyance to them and not the Op. If you girls continue to do that then you all won't be insulted like this.
[/b]

One love bro. I like this. These ladies need proper orientation about life. They live in delusion.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Rotab4life: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Michelle55:
hmmmm... attacking the ladies from all angles ain't fair oh.. at the cause of vetting ur anger, do not forget that sweet mommas nd sisters are also women.. cheers!!!

If they behave like gold diggers then they deserve whatever treatment they get.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Michelle55: 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Rotab4life:

If they behave like gold diggers then they deserve whatever treatment they get.
hmmmm... bros u register today nd na me u cum face ni?
please respect women that's all I ask. Happy Sunday!!!
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Dunexxx(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
ewizard1:

What you said? lolz!

Bruv i get it.. can see you're following her, probably the reason why you're pained! She migth consider your move and agree sha! wink I love niggas that figth for what they're gonna eat! #Honestly

But you still gotta swerve! #CatEater

#LastQuoteYou'reGetting

continue forming rapper, I've told u stop beefing evegran. she is 100 times better than you man.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
pweetyphola:

lol grin grin. sex had to be part of the equation. I really do agree with you. But many attimes men crave this "air of elusiveness" that twomen who spurn men attentions seem to have. Thats why they can't help going back to them

you are well experience, i like that and i can see, nicely put too.... cool
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2016

Answer this (difficult as it for you girls to do), truthfully :

Why do you girls lead men on when you have no intention of dating them? Ten men approach you but you don't tell them outright "no!", you receive their calls, chat them up then weeks later you send your account numbers to then begging them to pay "anything " into them.

You keep men close so you can milk them.

This year alone, how many of you girls can swear you haven't sent your account numbers to random men who aren't your relatives?

You're all cheats and pilferers - you steal with tricks!

I don't know who this person is but he is so right, i have so many random ladies who just i call and show a little attention to, would automatically change it, le t em send you my account number, buy me this, buy me that, like wtf, it's so so annoying, that's why i cherish the few fun girls i have, anytime i jam those ones, na sraight delete as i don't have the patience b4 i flare up and tell her all she would hate to hear

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model / Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. / April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.