Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Runway Model Shares His Transition Journey. Not What You Think...Read On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runway Model Shares His Transition Journey. Not What You Think...Read On (430 Views)

19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) / Meet The Runway Model ‘yosanita’ That Won Face Of Accra Fashion Week / [PHOTOS] Ugandan Model Shares Er0tic Selfies For Her Naija Boyfriend - So Wild! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Runway Model Shares His Transition Journey. Not What You Think...Read On by Talk2CB: 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
“When I look in the mirror, I am satisfied with that image. It is how I want to present myself to the world. This is me.” However, despite finally becoming comfortable with who he is, Laith's rise to fame has not been without its difficulties.
“My dad was fine. I told him that if he is proud of me it takes away the power of people who criticize. Who cares what other people think, if he is proud?" He added: “My family and friends are very excited about my modelling. My mum brags about it to her friends at church.”

Now, he has almost 60,000 Instagram supporters and a celebrity following which includes actresses Laverne Cox and Whoopi Goldberg.

More Details: http://www.talk2cb.com/2016/03/two-years-ago-this-cute-looking.html

(1) (Reply)

Otunba Gbenga Daniel Turns 60. / Mamagee3, Let Us Be As One / Stephanie Okeke My Teenage-hood Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.