Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. (47753 Views)

My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. / I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help / My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by lareine(f): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hi guys,
I dated this guy when I was in the university and we broke up. Fast forward years later we meet again and he we start off dating barely months now.
I discovered I'm pregnant yesterday and he says he's not ready for a child cos he's financially not okay amidst other things.
I am not prepared for pregnancy at the time but I'm 39 years old.
I had a major surgery(myomectomy)2years ago. As it appears he may not marry me. This wasn't my plan for my life (having a child ouuta wedlock)
What are my options healthwise of conceiving in the future?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by akinade28(f): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Babe, u r 39yrs and pregnant Already
Forget about wedlock, keep d baby .
Apart from risking abortion, menopause is at ur door.

735 Likes 28 Shares

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Ninethmare: 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
39yrs still not married?
what have you been waiting for all these years?
I guess you must have been too selective
He must be rich, tall handsome, and Educated(take mud go create am)
Now you are desperate to marry

Why didnt you take contraceptives when you had the unprotected sex?
Trying to trap him i guess

Please keep the baby
Menopause is close

Slay queens keep slaying while your mate get married every saturday

206 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by MhizzAJ(f): 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
He's ready to fvck but he's not ready for a child

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
Permit me to say that @39, *** Were you planning to trap him with the pregnancy that you refused to use any contraceptive measure after sex in which the guy failed to use condom since you've made up your mind you won't get a child out of wedlock?.

You can't force someone to marry you, he said he isn't ready so you have a choice to be a babymama, and considering your health, you better keep it 'cause it's not easy for women with fibroid to take in.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
He's ready to fvck but he's not ready for a child

I'm ready for both, babe!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by dominique(f): 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
When will he be ready, by the time you're 45? Hope you know that your biological clock is ticking?

50 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by thorpido(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
lareine:
Hi guys,
I dated this guy when I was in the university and we broke up. Fast forward years later we meet again and he we start off dating barely months now.
I discovered I'm pregnant yesterday and he says he's not ready for a child cos he's financially not okay amidst other things.
am not prepared for pregnancy at the time but I'm 39 years old.
I had a major surgery(myomectomy)2years ago. As it appears he may not marry me. This wasn't my plan for my life (having a child ouuta wedlock)
Seriously? angry At 39 years old you don't know the consequences of unprotected sex and you don't know what plans a guy has for you at this stage to determine if he's worth it?
As it is now,he may or may not marry you.I will advise you keep the baby.You are advanced in age and the fact that you have had a myomectomy.Future pregnancies may not easily come and if they do,you are going to be classed as a high risk pregnancy(I speak only from a medical perspective).
You could end up a single mother but life goes on.I don't think you will regret having the baby in the future.

204 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Heebah: 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
@Op pls keep d baby n forget whether ur boyfriend is ready to settle down or not. U r almost 40,do u know what dat means?? A word is enough for the wise.

30 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Divay22(f): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
It wasn't your plan for life,(not having a baby outside wedlock) but you allowed him sleep with you without protection,what were you thinking?
Just to be honest dear, you're facing reality now, he won't marry you nor father that child...
but please abortion shouldn't even cross your mind, age is not on your side...
It's time to brace up

39 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by dingbang(m): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Are you dating a sugar boy?

16 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Adeoba10(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Name of the university? And what sex position lead to the pregnancy?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by RobinHez(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
sad
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by buygala(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ok
Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by princesscool: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
At 39 u are still going out with in responsible man, shame on u

13 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Oyindidi(f): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
lareine:
Hi guys,
I'm happy for you.. God will grant you safe delivery. I believe you can take care of yourself financially.

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by TGM2015: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Keep the pregnancy and move on with life. While I support below advises, I will need to add that you ignore the pain/shame and take the lesson learnt. And more importantly start preparing yourself to be a good mother and guidance to the child so that s/he will not, I mean never, be in such situation as yours.

May God leads and help you, I wish you all the best.

akinade28:
Babe, u r 39yrs and pregnant Already
Forget about wedlock, keep d baby .
Apart from risking abortion, menopause is at ur door.
thorpido:
Seriously? angry At 39 years old you don't know the consequences of unprotected sex and you don't know what plans a guy has for you at this stage to determine if he's worth it?
As it is now,he may or may not marry you.I will advise you keep the baby.You are advanced in age and the fact that you have had a myomectomy.Future pregnancies may not easily come and if they do,you are going to be classed as a high risk pregnancy(I speak only from a medical perspective).
You could end up a single mother but life goes on.I don't think you will regret having the baby in the future.

16 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Iyajelili(f): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
We have a big river in my village please you and your bf should comman wash your heads. On a serious note OP, i'm 27 but if any man mistakenly impregnate me i won't even entertain his opinion of whether to keep it or terminate it. That is i'm so keeping the precious creature so borrow yourself brain if you don't have one.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Deefuray(f): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
Forget about the guy, keep the baby

23 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by CaptainSALAZAR: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
dominique:
When will he be ready, by the time you're 45? Hope you know that your biological clock is ticking?

If a man is ready, it's for himself not because his partner's clock is ticking. women and reasoning with vagina.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Kobicove(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
I would strongly advise you to keep this pregnancy...

Considering your age it may be your only shot at motherhood

What the society thinks of your decision is none of your business! undecided

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
grin

Forget abt the dickhead OP.. u better keep the baby..Who knows that cud be a gifted child or cud be the future President of ur country..

Think positive and look at the bright side always.. wink

17 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by dahmie2013: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
My sister, u have no choice in dis matter, u have 2 keep d baby. If u mistakenly abort, believe me, u will regret it 4 life.

8 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by erico2k2(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
lareine:
Hi guys,
have your baby jeje, when he is ready to get married make E marry you simple!

5 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by fvckme(f): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
lareine:
Hi guys,
That your guy could have been prevented if his Mama used Condom

7 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
lareine:
Hi guys,
Dont worry

Just take care of urself if u can afford it

1 Like

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Satansadvocate(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Was he the one who carried out the surgery

i cant understand ni

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
39...Menopause is knocking ko ko ko.
Keep the baby oh.

10 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by sod09(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
39 still dating shocked

10 Likes

Re: 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
lareine:
Hi guys,

This happened the day you both agreed to have intimacy. I don't support having an abortion. But go on with the child. Build yourself and perhaps your qualities may attract him once more..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.