Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big (3168 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / Can A Dick Be Too Big For Your Vagina? (guys, Read This Fact) / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 11, 2016
I have a babe she is a virgin but the first time she saw my dick she was like,....is too big! my Question is how come? has she been seeing or even bleeped a smaller dick
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big by Darammliveth(m): 6:32am On Mar 11, 2016
Lolsssss..... Orisirisi
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big by Smellymouth: 6:33am On Mar 11, 2016
Must she fvck other diicks to know urs is bigger?
Shey she nor get eyes?

Infact ::::

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big by Smellymouth: 6:34am On Mar 11, 2016
Must she fvck other diicks to know urs is bigger?
Shey she nor get eyes?

Infact

1 Like

Re: She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big by naija1stpikin: 6:39am On Mar 11, 2016
Just when I thought I've seen it all

Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big by amtaken(f): 6:39am On Mar 11, 2016
Dick advertisement.

Mxm.

Better go and look for a job to make a decent living.

No sugar mummies here.

Lazybones.

3 Likes

Re: She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big by grad2012(f): 6:46am On Mar 11, 2016
Kekekeke na wa o.
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big by AnodaIT(m): 6:56am On Mar 11, 2016
If it is really big, you don't need to see another one before knowing that it is big so post the pix let's confirm
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big by firstking01(m): 6:57am On Mar 11, 2016
Daviduch:
I have a babe she is a virgin but the first time she saw my dick she was like,....is too big! my Question is how come? has she been seeing or even bleeped a smaller dick
what led to her seeing your dickundecided??
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 11, 2016
just tell us you're looking for a sugar mommy but wait a little bit..
go and tell that babalawo that you tested the juju on a wrong side mtweeee get a brain niqqa
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big by stchinedu: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2016
firstking01:
what led to her seeing your dickundecided??
Don't mind the agbero...e wan com advertise dick undecided
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big by coded06(m): 7:07am On Mar 11, 2016
amtaken:
Dick advertisement.
Mxm.

No sugar mummies here.

Lazybones.
Lol still waiting for u to stakes the bet. Lol
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big by amtaken(f): 7:16am On Mar 11, 2016
There is dignity in labour. Look for a decent work to do. ***** no be work.

Am done talking to you.

coded06:

Lol still waiting for u to stakes the bet. Lol
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big by christopher123(m): 7:50am On Mar 11, 2016
Daviduch:

Don't worry use Vaseline ....it works like magic
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big by pretydiva(f): 8:25am On Mar 11, 2016
Wat a silly question undecided
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 11, 2016
silly answers dirty minds...
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 11, 2016
amtaken:
Dick advertisement.
Mxm.

No sugar mummies here.

Lazybones.
MY SPIRITUAL WIFE
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 11, 2016
pretydiva:
Wat a silly question undecided
wat re u doing in romance session?
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big by amtaken(f): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2016
I send the judgement of God upon your life in Jesus name, amen.

LORDSAMURAI:
MY SPIRITUAL WIFE

1 Like

Re: She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2016
amtaken:
I send the judgement of God upon your life in Jesus name, amen.

LMAO, LOL, LUKWN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA o pls stop dis christianity poo, im ur side guy and u know it.
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big by Leobanks(m): 9:59am On Mar 11, 2016
embarassed who ur dick don help
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2016
Pretenders....see this one is sending Judgement but you came to romance group to read your Bible? Please don't use such Words...na you be judgement sender.... In fact you need Jesus
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big by flokii: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2016
Leobanks:
embarassed who ur dick don help

grin cheesy

abeg ask d wey.rey o

(1) (Reply)

What's The Easiest Thing That Gets You Excited? / 100 Happy New Month Messages, Wishes And Pictures For March 2017 / I Just Finished Watching Half Of A Yellow Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.