Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

She Used Me And Dumped Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Used Me And Dumped Me (33333 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Used Me And Dumped Me by T2Justman(m): 7:02am On Mar 11, 2016
Make una help me beg Mods make them move this to FP so that other guys like me can read and learn. Guys, Be Wise!

I WAS USED

This evening, I sat down at CEC quadrangle and couldn’t help but noticed a boy and a girl holding hands in a lovey-dovey manner. I was enjoying my bottle of chilled star alone looking rather aloof. I smiled as I watched these lovebirds who, I suppose are students of this university, giggling at each others joke. The girl was tall, beautiful and elegantly dressed. The guy who was obviously enjoying her company had a goatee; he was probably five feet-four and was putting on a well starched white shirt and black trousers. He looked like these pharmacy students who are either in their final or penultimate year. As for the girl, it was difficult to guess which department she was from. But, there was something remarkable about her_____ she was wearing the kind of hairstyle that Florence wore most of the time in our undergraduate days. Did I just say ‘our’…? I mean her undergraduate days. I had to correct that statement because, although Florence is now a graduate, I’m still an undergraduate despite the fact that we were supposed to have graduated the same time.

When I boycotted the 45th convocation ceremony of the University of Nigeria, I spent the whole evening crying a room. It was supposed to be my convocation, a happy moment but there I was blubbering like a child. And because I knew a lot of persons would be calling to ‘congratulate’ me, I switched off my phone because I didn’t want anything to remind me of how badly I had failed. I didn’t want to be reminded of the fact that I’m not graduating with my set. As my mates were at Nsukka celebrating, I curled up on the bed in my Uncle’s visitor’s room playing blues. I choose to visit Uncle Goddy at that time because I know that his house would afford me the kind of solitude I needed. His children were all grown ups and outside the country except for his last child, Kaodilichukwu, who is in Abuja in search of greener pasture. As Uncle Goddy and his wife were hardly around, I had all the time in the world to cry.

Having witnessed three covocations in my days as an undergrate, I know how ecstatic and blissful the atmosphere can be but, on that convocation Friday, there I was at Independence Layout in a ‘kingly’ apartment bemoaning while my mates were having fun as they waited to collect a certificate that would certify that they had passed in both character and learning. I felt really bad when on that night, I logged onto facebook and saw pictures of friends and classmates on their convocation gowns and well tailored suit. I was ashamed for having failed myself and family.

After crying my eyes out, I sat down thinking about what really happened. Where did I get it wrong? Why would someone who started his academic pursuit on a GPA of 4.5 not graduate with his set? Then it struck me!

My problem was Florence (or should I say Karma?). I met Florence at the later part of my second year in the university. She’s dark in complexion with a pointed nose that would make you think that she would be among the first to give up if God decided to reduce the oxygen in the air and makes it breath-in-as-much-as-your-nose-can-accommodate. She was in Biological Sciences and I was (or should I say, I am) in the Faculty of Physical sciences? One thing leading to another we became too familiar. Fast forward to 3rd year. Although I was no longer in first class, I was in a comfortable 2:1. I started loosing grip of myself when she started spending weekends in my house. I loved her company and she enjoyed the commitment, the love and, of course, the money I ‘lavished’ on her.

Things became a lot more lively when Florence came into my life but my academic began to suffer. Put it this way, the joy that she brought into my life was the bane of my academics. I started skipping lectures when she moved into my apartment. I was so fond of her that sometimes, when I’m in class I find it difficult refraining from thinking about her. This continued until in my third year second semester exam, I failed a prerequisite course. Those in Physical science, especially the department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry will understand what a prerequisite course means; once you goof in them, its an automatic extra year.

To make matters worse, Florence broke up with me in final year. I was heart broken because she couldn’t give me any singular reason why she doesn’t want to hang out with me again. She just said she was tired of being in a relationship and that she needed sometime to think about her life.

My X, Florence graduated with 2:2 in record time and was at the convocation. It was on that Convoc night, when I saw hundreds of pictures of hers on facebook that if dawned on me that I had not unfriended her. I had delected her from my mind when I heard from the grapevine that she was engaged to the son of a politician. I became vindictive, when I heard a week ago that she would be getting married this Easter. However, what’s my greatest concern right now is to write this my carry-over and leave this environment for good.

Sitting down in CEC quadrangle, and not knowing what to expect from the carry-over course that I have on Tuesday, I was reminded of Florence again by those two lovebirds who were lost in the company of each other.

As I stole a glance at them, my prayer is that their love story shouldn’t end like mine.

Source: http://unn-edu.info/2016/03/she-used-me-and-dumped-me.html

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by naijaboiy: 7:05am On Mar 11, 2016
Hmmm

She didn't dump you, she broke your heart and left you for "greener pastures".

All you need now is to be focused and use your past experience as an encouragement to work harder.

It will be well.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by Kondomatic(m): 7:05am On Mar 11, 2016
She just initiated you into badboyshood.

You're welcome to our brotherhood.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by kaywhynoni: 7:23am On Mar 11, 2016
Now you are a Man.....welcome to the brotherhood!

Time to work hard and make it.....

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 11, 2016
Kondomatic:

No be small thing o.

4 Likes

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by Swissheart(f): 7:28am On Mar 11, 2016
Why would you blame her for your failure? She saw you had no control of yourself hence parking to your house/life and parking out. Several ppl combine academics and a lil social life without failing that's because they know how to balance it. But you were enjoying her company at the detriment to your study. Whatever she graduated with, she sha graduated despite having you. You had better adjust and see beyond blaming her. Be like say woman na your weakness

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by Kingsasian(m): 7:43am On Mar 11, 2016
Kondomatic:

you are right bro..... hahahahahahaha.
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by naijaboiy: 7:44am On Mar 11, 2016
Swissheart:
Why would you blame her for your failure? She saw you had no control of yourself hence parking to your house/life and parking out. Several ppl combine academics and a lil social life without failing that's because they know how to balance it. But you were enjoying her company at the detriment to your study. Whatever she graduated with, she sha graduated despite having you. You had better adjust and see beyond blaming her. Be like say woman na your weakness
That's some sense.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 11, 2016
Well, it's About time the tables Turned, for a change! undecided

Modified:
I just read it..embarassed
It's Almost saddening.
The thing's, You were Too Engrossed. An Ambitious Student should and Must know how to Balance education with Relationships.

while You're busy having makingout sessions And fidgeting Your heart around....Always have it At the back of your mind that You still have a future, worth planning...

Or just be like me! cool Steer clear from Relationships whilst in school! it'll save you a lotta heartbreak and whatnot!

Well, All hope isn't lost. You could still work Hard and Put together those shattered dreams of yours! cry

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by Sunexy(m): 7:47am On Mar 11, 2016
Dere is a friend of mine Dat can womanize wella Dat yr from my alma mater UNN..he came out d best graduating student in NSK campus..

It thought me dat a gal shud not make u lose focus
#peace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by Kingsasian(m): 7:48am On Mar 11, 2016
Op, please take heart, this is not the time to blame anyone for your problem. You were conscious of what you were doing at the time and allowed yourself to be distracted. All you need do now is to go back to your drawing board. Study hard and rewrite your carry over course. We have a similar experience only that mine is worse than yours, if I tell you my story about wetin girls don do me for school you go know say yours na small thing but at the end I came out better and a better man. Let go of every hate and concentrate on the task at hand.

5 Likes

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by donbenedict(m): 7:57am On Mar 11, 2016
Women are a distraction......

I just pray i"d concentrate in dis my program...
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by osesology(m): 7:59am On Mar 11, 2016
Wow! Such a touching story. Take heart, bro but like they always say, she was never meant to be urs, so let it go. You will surely find someone better than her to love again and who will love and apreciate u in return.

2 Likes

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by T2Justman(m): 8:15am On Mar 11, 2016
Why won't u say that. This is a sister defending a fellow sister. But, Nne, whether u accept it or not, we've been suffering from una hands since the time of Adam
Swissheart:

1 Like

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by firstking01(m): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2016
So, what is there for us to learnundecided??...Ok, what of others that flirted, kept girlfriends and still graduated cooLundecided....

In life you 've gotta learn to take blame for your actions as an adult, esp if you knew the implications of what you are doing yet you still went ahead to do it...well, read well you'd pass your C/O, it's just one course nagrin, i guess you still have the lecturers textbook and your own note, meet other student that are writing the course collabo with them, and plus you already know the course, go in there write it and come outundecided..

I 've had 3 C/Os in a second semester like that cosof my carelessness, you wnt believe it my brother...i mean top core departmental courses, i refused to blame the lecturers eventhough i knew i did well, when the timetable came out for exam, lo and behold it was noteasy for me....i have to be reading two courses simultaneously, and i wrote the exam and pass the course to the glory of God.

2 Likes

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by Pheals(f): 8:41am On Mar 11, 2016
Where does she dump you ? undecided enh lover boy ! U are sent to school to learn u failed to focus on that .... And your partner don't fail to remember y she was in school .....I hate it when people blame people not worth to be blame for their failure

My brother no one want to associate with failure

Florence can u excuse me ? Have got lectures to attend !

1 Like

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by JohnieWalker(m): 8:48am On Mar 11, 2016
please a minute of silence for our depressed brother

4 Likes

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:48am On Mar 11, 2016
Blaming everyone other than yourself for ur plight shows how much of a distance you still have to cover b4 moving on. Most guys have/are definitely sail(ed)/(ing) this boat albeit with differing stories. Let go, get this inner peace, confront ur ish and definitely do date; remains the best salve for a broken heart.
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 11, 2016
Chai. Which of my course mates could write a story like this. Oya make I do background check. The most important thing is that you have learnt your lesson. Work hard, and you will leave Carver building in no time. Remember, you can write all pre-requisites in the extra year; meaning you can still make it this year. Best of luck
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by tritt(m): 9:47am On Mar 11, 2016
Its ok.....
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by Michizzy(f): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2016
Quite sad! But you shouldn't blame her for your misfortune... it's not her fault.
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by Dahveydson(m): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2016
You have no one else to blame but yourself. You lost focus of what took you to school, now you're crying she used you.

How did she use you? Did you write exams for her? Abeg better stop the blame game and take responsibility for your life, actions and failures.

Now Playing | Akon - you can put the blame on me. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by Lildoks(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] Things like that are bound to happen... But one thing I do appreciate about you is that you seem to be a good storyteller/writer.

1 Like

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by Edubrazilnwa(m): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
And this is why I always say every bad boy was once a loving and caring dude.we are just scared of being jilted and dumped the 2nd time...

5 Likes

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by helphelp: 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
Shoro ni yen
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by allanphash7(m): 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oponu ayirada

1 Like

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by Skiman: 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sorry
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sorry for the heartbreak

1 Like

Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by gbaskiboy: 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ok
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by KAYNINI(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
GET UP AND MOVE ON!

She was never yours or you may need to know why she did that
it could be you and you may not want to have that attitude again

trust me it's cool to know
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by nairaman66(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
smiley
Re: She Used Me And Dumped Me by joshing(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ehya

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.