Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,967 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

"A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist (1162 Views)

Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / I Want To Give My Sister's Husband The Beating Of His Life!! / Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by Greene66: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2016
Yes that sentence is fraudulent. It's the greatest con I have ever seen. I'll explain.

GOD NEVER COMMANDED that wives submit! It was Paul in his letter to the ephesians that wrote this. In Ephesians 5 : 22 -23 also found in 1 Peter 3 : 1 that was Peter admonishing the people.

Today, many people shout a wife must be submissive that God commanded it. That's a lie. Neither God nor the Lord Jesus said so in any of His teachings. Do not forget that back in the day, in time of Paul and the ephesians, women WERE AUCTIONED on poles and potential men come and buy them for marriage! It's not like today where a woman dates a guy SHE likes and they get married in their own accord. In the bible era, women were nothing but objects. Don't forget in that same time women Could not sit in the front row in church! They could not even speak in the church.

That explains why Peter and Paul said the "submission" because back then, women were purchased although they are still purchased in the name of bride price today but not as it was then!

Submission, means this: 'the action or fact of accepting or yielding to a superior force or to the will or authority of another person.'

Marriage they claim Is a union between two parties but wait, a union that is not a democracy but tyranny and authority. A man can do anything without his wife's permission but a woman cannot do without her husband's. That's slavery! Take it or leave it. Truth is bitter.

Another scam the men created was "A submissive wife control her husband" This is another great scam. A submissive wife that does everything husband want and cannot do anything of her own how does she want to control the husband?

A person posted a thread asking if he should bring a friend but the wife is not in support. The comments I read where like "You are the man.... " "You have the final say..." EXCUSE ME! Two people (Man and Woman) come together to start a family, a life.. but the man has a final say?

Submission was the key in the ancient era because women were nothing! They were properties. But now things have changed. We see women in government, churches, and more even doing greater than the men. In the time of Peter and Paul, MEN NEVER GO DOWN ON ONE KNEE TO PROPOSE. THEY SIMPLY VISIT THE AUCTION POLE AND PICK A WIFE! So yes submission is ok there.

But how can you tell me YOU that went down on one knee to propose to a woman will come back to play authority? Why didn't you play authority when you ask her to marry you?

The fraudulent statement that is still bein used has created the following:

- A man can cheat, it's ok but a woman can not. After all men are polygamous. Another fraudulent statement.

- A man can bully his woman after all she must submit!

- A man gets to do anything he wants but the woman cannot.

- A woman drops her family name and cling to the husband.

Wait,

Do you know that the reason for the name change was because during the time of the puritans, when women were purchased on auction pole or just directly purchased from their fathers, the puritans demanded that the women change their names! Because the men had PAID money! Making the woman become his PROPERTY! The puritans then demanded submission from the women after all THEY PAID!

In truth, I do not blame the 21st century men for their continuous use of the fraudulent statement for their pathetic and useless endeavours towards women, after all the women are still being sold! Imagine a man list items to be paid for and brought before handing his daughter over. What do you expect from the man who brings those items and make the required payment? My elder brother demanded a receipt from his wife's father after paying the dowry! This is wrong. A scam.

SUBMISSION is a fake word in marriage! And should NOT be implemented TODAY! Alas, Until women stop being paid for, I don't see submission going into retirement.

Bride Price - Another big fraud... Loading

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by Strahovski1(m): 10:24am On Mar 11, 2016
Omg will you look at this sh!t. ..

Let me book space first then read.

I've read it.

Well, I agree with all you said because women will continue to be properties especially in Africa until they stop paying for them. I learnt that a woman must get written permission from her husband before getting a passport in Nigeria grin and some sh!t ass will tell me that ain't slavery. Lol I'll pass.

Op you can start the new revolution. Don't pay for your wife. It's starts somewhere. We should free our women from this con.
Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 11, 2016
op be making noise like one weak overripe dodo onside frying pan.
Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by vizkiz: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2016
another blur headed simpleton who gives false right to women
Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by Dahveydson(m): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2016
Fallacy! Fallacy! Fallacy!!

Your atheism and christian hate is showing, tuck it in.

Did our forefathers know about ephesians or Paul? Were women not dropping their maiden names back then? Were women not acknowledging the man as the leader of the family?

You talk about marriage like a system of government. Lol, even in a democracy there are leaders and followers.

Now your view is skewed by your perception of the word - Submission. Even if I am to oblige you and follow the tenets of the bible, therein, it says Man Love your wife even as christ loved the church - what could be greater than this?

Dear OP, fix your life and your perception and don't allow christian hate cloud your mind. smiley smiley

About bride price, it is an African tradition, good or bad, that's debatable. In India, it is the woman that pays the bride/groom price, yet men are not seen as commodities over there. So perception is all that matters.

Anyway I am in support of eradication of the bride price. grin Not because it is a con as you say, but because times have changed.
Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by falconey(m): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2016
Crap
Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by Greene66: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2016
Strahovski1:
Omg will you look at this sh!t. ..

Let me book space first then read.

I've read it.

Well, I agree with all you said because women will continue to be properties especially in Africa until they stop paying for them. I learnt that a woman must get written permission from her husband before getting a passport in Nigeria grin and some sh!t ass will tell me that ain't slavery. Lol I'll pass.

Op you can start the new revolution. Don't pay for your wife. It's starts somewhere. We should free our women from this con.

@embolden

Yes, I'm already engaged and I told her and her parents that I'm not paying a dime. She is not Nigerian though but she is Jewish and Jewish pay dowry. Me not paying a dime. I'm marrying someone I love not buying a property.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by Greene66: 10:43am On Mar 11, 2016
Dahveydson:
Fallacy! Fallacy! Fallacy!!

Your atheism and christian hate is showing, tuck it in.

Did our forefathers know about ephesians or Paul? Were women not dropping their maiden names back then? Were women not acknowledging the man as the leader of the family?

You talk about marriage like a system of government. Lol, even in a democracy there are leaders and followers.

Now your view is skewed by your perception of the word - Submission. Even if I am to oblige you and follow the tenets of the bible, therein, it says Man Love your wife even as christ loved the church - what could be greater than this?

Dear OP, fix your life and your perception and don't allow christian hate cloud your mind. smiley smiley

If you read my post.. I'm addressing the fraud in the statement submission which people use in the bible to backup their authority over women. Open your eyes and read please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by Greene66: 10:45am On Mar 11, 2016
vizkiz:

You have two heads.. a woman has two heads unless you have 5 sorry.

You have two legs... a woman had two legs. A woman has every right as you do.

Wake up for your blind chauvinistic self. It ain't gonna take u no where.

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by Strahovski1(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2016
Dahveydson:

About bride price, it is an African tradition, good or bad, that's debatable. In India, it is the woman that pays the bride/groom price, yet men are not seen as commodities over there. So perception is all that matters
Anyway I am in support of eradication of the bride price. grin Not because it is a con as you say, but because times have changed.

I'm Indian, my wife did not pay anything. I insisted on it although she did not plan to because she is not Indian. Men are seen as commodities here for your information. Especially those who have rich wives. The wives control them.
Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by Emodeee: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2016
This is a potential front page thread. Let the controversy begin.
Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by Dahveydson(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2016
Greene66:

If you read my post.. I'm addressing the fraud in the statement submission which people use in the bible to backup their authority over women. Open your eyes and read please.

Authority over women? In a marriage, the man owns his wife, and the woman owns her husband. But for unity and peace, there should be a clear cut show of responsibilities and that's where your so called "authority over women" comes in.
Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by Vjcray: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2016
vizkiz:
[size=14pt] conjuring a meaningless and baseless sentence totally unrelating with the topic is weird.. .

[/size]
Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by Strahovski1(m): 10:49am On Mar 11, 2016
Greene66:

@embolden

Yes, I'm already engaged and I told her and her parents that I'm not paying a dime. She is not Nigerian though but she is Jewish and Jewish pay dowry. Me not paying a dime. I'm marrying someone I love not buying a property.

Good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by Dahveydson(m): 10:50am On Mar 11, 2016
Strahovski1:

I'm Indian, my wife did not pay anything. I insisted on it although she did not plan to because she is not Indian. Men are seen as commodities here for your information. Especially those who have rich wives. The wives control them.

Your personal decision...

Men are seen as commodities? So the rearing feminism I read emanating from India is all hogwash? It means meninism should be coming out from India if that's the case.
Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by vizkiz: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2016
Vjcray:
[size=14pt] conjuring a meaningless and baseless sentence totally unrelating with the topic is weird.. .

[/size]

quoting someone who doesn't give a furck about who you are or what you think is weird... Please bro, back off
Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by Strahovski1(m): 11:01am On Mar 11, 2016
Dahveydson:

Your personal decision...

Men are seen as commodities? So the rearing feminism I read emanating from India is all hogwash? It means meninism should be coming out from India if that's the case.

Please come to India. Marry a wife. Who is rich and wealthy from strong family. Let her pay your dowry. Come back in 2 years and give me a feedback.

No point in argument. I cannot argue on something about Nigeria because I'm not there. So you cannot argue on something about India.

The feminism in India is because of the way women are treated in general. Not marriage specific. Marriage is a private branch. There are some local courts that sentence women to rape for crime although the government is addressing it now. Women are mistreated here. But in marriage if they have money and pay good dowry they are in charge.
Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by vizkiz: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2016
Greene66:

You have two heads.. a woman has two heads unless you have 5 sorry.

You have two legs... a woman had two legs. A woman has every right as you do.

Wake up for your blind chauvinistic self. It ain't gonna take u no where.

take your dumbass culture to someone as crappy as you are. undecided

It has been the culture of this country ever since creation for women to be submissive to their husband. So I don't know why you want to change the whole fact because of your dumb way of thinking

Well, It's your opinion and it doesn't change nothing
Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by Dahveydson(m): 11:06am On Mar 11, 2016
Strahovski1:

Please come to India. Marry a wife. Who is rich and wealthy from strong family. Let her pay your dowry. Come back in 2 years and give me a feedback.

No point in argument. I cannot argue on something about Nigeria because I'm not there. So you cannot argue on something about India.

The feminism in India is because of the way women are treated in general. Not marriage specific. Marriage is a private branch. There are some local courts that sentence women to rape for crime although the government is addressing it now. Women are mistreated here. But in marriage if they have money and pay good dowry they are in charge.

Since you say you're in India, I can't argue with you on that.
Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by Surfboard(m): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2016
Op, I totally agree with you, you've said all I would have said on the topic.
Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by Dahveydson(m): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2016
But Strahovski1, do you know any girl from a rich and strong family that wants to marry a Nigerian?

So I can give you feedback after 2 years as a commodity. grin grin
Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2016
LoL!grin

Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2016
Huh bible talk say women must submit to their husbands. Abeg my hand no dey o.
Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by NemzySeries(m): 11:26am On Mar 11, 2016
if u like marry & dunt b submissive or dunt even change ur surname.....jst go & b blaming paul & peter in d bible u hear
Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by Rukkydelta(f): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Grabs a chair and watch this interesting e-fight
Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by Greene66: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: "A Woman Must Submit To Her Husband" - The SCAM Created By Ancient Chauvinist by Michizzy(f): 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hmmmm. This will be interesting...

(1) (Reply)

Mother Is Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together / Cute Couple’s Pre-wedding Photos Have Got People Talking / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.