Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

How Do I Sort This Lady Matter? She Is All Over Me & Yet Avoiding Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Sort This Lady Matter? She Is All Over Me & Yet Avoiding Me (1246 Views)

My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! / My Girl Have Started Avoiding Me Because She Saw My Chart With My Side Chic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Sort This Lady Matter? She Is All Over Me & Yet Avoiding Me by lawnreigh(m): 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Good afternoon fellow nairalanders, there is this young lady that we work together in the same place, she is always over me & I like her as well, we got close to the extent that the rumour of us dating became wide spread among our colleagues, I'm not a type that like keeping friendship with ladies(either we are together or not) but she asked me 1 day that do I like her & I said yes(nit relationship type of likeness but to feel eachother, s*x), she now told me that had she not ask me I won't tell her. I defended myself sha. Each time I persuade her to see outside of work place so that we can have private time together she will always give an excuse(maybe because I always invite her to guest house/hotel) I'm this no time type & further investigation shows that she has a daughter. I want to get her off me because I don't believe in unnecessary friendship with ladies(no disrespect meant) but yet she is always over me & angry when I'm not giving her attention. Nairalanders Plz how can I go about freeing her or How do I go about working things out with her & give her sweet candy?
Note: She ain't relationships type & she once told me she doesn't believe in marriage too

1 Like

Re: How Do I Sort This Lady Matter? She Is All Over Me & Yet Avoiding Me by uckennety(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
lawnreigh:
Good afternoon fellow nairalanders, there is this young lady that we work together in the same place, she is always over me & I like her as well, we got close to the extent that the rumour of us dating became wide spread among our colleagues, I'm not a type that like keeping friendship with ladies(either we are together or not) but she asked me 1 day that do I like her & I said yes(nit relationship type of likeness but to feel eachother, s*x), she now told me that had she not ask me I won't tell her. I defended myself sha. Each time I persuade her to see outside of work place so that we can have private time together she will always give an excuse(maybe because I always invite her to guest house/hotel) I'm this no time type & further investigation shows that she has a daughter. I want to get her off me because I don't believe in unnecessary friendship with ladies(no disrespect meant) but yet she is always over me & angry when I'm not giving her attention. Nairalanders Plz how can I go about freeing her or How do I go about working things out with her & give her sweet candy?
Note: She ain't relationships type & she once told me she doesn't believe in marriage too
Bleep clean mouth
Re: How Do I Sort This Lady Matter? She Is All Over Me & Yet Avoiding Me by grad2012(f): 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
If you don't want her anymore ignore and distance yourself from her its that simple.
Re: How Do I Sort This Lady Matter? She Is All Over Me & Yet Avoiding Me by firstking01(m): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Do her friends with benefit na, habaundecided
Re: How Do I Sort This Lady Matter? She Is All Over Me & Yet Avoiding Me by Dolypson04(m): 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
You are being friend-zoned. Maybe she just need a father figure for her daughter. Ask her what she wants from you.
Re: How Do I Sort This Lady Matter? She Is All Over Me & Yet Avoiding Me by sunnydayasaba(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
U dnt have a house or wat, why will u invite her to a guest house or hotel thereby making it obvious u jst want to chop and clean mouth.

Even if u dnt want a relationship frm her, treat her like a lady and u will enjoy d dividend

1 Like

Re: How Do I Sort This Lady Matter? She Is All Over Me & Yet Avoiding Me by wordbank(m): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
Cougars everywhere
Refurbished baby mamas trolling
Guy, dump her squareass real quick cos nothing go come out
Re: How Do I Sort This Lady Matter? She Is All Over Me & Yet Avoiding Me by Kondomatic(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stop pitying her and do what you gotta do
Re: How Do I Sort This Lady Matter? She Is All Over Me & Yet Avoiding Me by lawnreigh(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
uckennety:

Bleep clean mouth
hmmm I think it's the best and that's my plans too but she is not making the plan workout by avoiding seeing me outside work place everytime I try to invite her over tongue
uckennety:

Bleep clean mouth
hmmm I think it's the best and that's my plans too but she is not making the plan workout by avoiding seeing me outside work place everytime I try to invite her over
Re: How Do I Sort This Lady Matter? She Is All Over Me & Yet Avoiding Me by lawnreigh(m): 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
grad2012:
If you don't want her anymore ignore and distance yourself from her its that simple.
I've tried that but she has this cunning way of getting my attention vis a vis official matter
Re: How Do I Sort This Lady Matter? She Is All Over Me & Yet Avoiding Me by lawnreigh(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
Dolypson04:
You are being friend-zoned. Maybe she just need a father figure for her daughter. Ask her what she wants from you.
hmmm nice 1 I think asking her what she want will give a good clarity & I'd understand her motive better
Re: How Do I Sort This Lady Matter? She Is All Over Me & Yet Avoiding Me by lawnreigh(m): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
sunnydayasaba:
U dnt have a house or wat, why will u invite her to a guest house or hotel thereby making it obvious u jst want to chop and clean mouth.

Even if u dnt want a relationship frm her, treat her like a lady and u will enjoy d dividend
dividend indeed, someone that doesn't believe in marriage, relationships etc
Re: How Do I Sort This Lady Matter? She Is All Over Me & Yet Avoiding Me by sunnydayasaba(m): 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
lawnreigh:
dividend indeed, someone that doesn't believe in marriage, relationships etc

U dnt want relationship either, so wats ur own, The dividend u need is her giving u everything ur longing for. Jst treat her like a lady bro

1 Like

Re: How Do I Sort This Lady Matter? She Is All Over Me & Yet Avoiding Me by Pennsylvania: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
lawnreigh:

Is not a must you have sex with her, since both of you are colleagues at work, then is normal for you two to be close, you don't necessarily need to have sex with her, just play along just the way she's playing......don't pressurize her for sex, sex isn't everything.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Sort This Lady Matter? She Is All Over Me & Yet Avoiding Me by schumastic(m): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
lawnreigh:
Good afternoon fellow nairalanders, there is this young lady that we work together in the same place, she is always over me & I like her as well, we got close to the extent that the rumour of us dating became wide spread among our colleagues, I'm not a type that like keeping friendship with ladies(either we are together or not) but she asked me 1 day that do I like her & I said yes(nit relationship type of likeness but to feel eachother, s*x), she now told me that had she not ask me I won't tell her. I defended myself sha. Each time I persuade her to see outside of work place so that we can have private time together she will always give an excuse[b](maybe because I always invite her to guest house/hotel)[/b] I'm this no time type & further investigation shows that she has a daughter. I want to get her off me because I don't believe in unnecessary friendship with ladies(no disrespect meant) but yet she is always over me & angry when I'm not giving her attention. Nairalanders Plz how can I go about freeing her or How do I go about working things out with her & give her sweet candy?

the bolded part all point to one thing, you just want to have sex with her...just let her know cus is a yes or no answer and if you can't tell her then move on or you continue to be her friend with no sex involve and maybe one day she might decide to give in to you or maybe not..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Sort This Lady Matter? She Is All Over Me & Yet Avoiding Me by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
sunnydayasaba:

plz expantiate the bolded.
Re: How Do I Sort This Lady Matter? She Is All Over Me & Yet Avoiding Me by sunnydayasaba(m): 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
crotonite:

plz expantiate the bolded.

Its simple, u dnt make its very obvious u want to get her laid, even when she knows what's up. Jst make her feel wanted that's all.
Re: How Do I Sort This Lady Matter? She Is All Over Me & Yet Avoiding Me by uckennety(m): 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
lawnreigh:
hmmm I think it's the best and that's my plans too but she is not making the plan workout by avoiding seeing me outside work place everytime I try to invite her over tongue hmmm I think it's the best and that's my plans too but she is not making the plan workout by avoiding seeing me outside work place everytime I try to invite her over

Fashi hEr matter naaaa!babes plenty!or stage am 4 a Frnds house!claim dt it's ur housE!shE lyk u!and wants somEtin serious wid u!4Gt all thosE rubbish shE tells u!dts just to know aw u feel abt hEr!n she thks u wanna just Bleep hEr nooooo!cuz if she comes your house dts mks a ur gf not a Fling

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) / Funny Photos Of Female Corper Celebrating Her Birthday / days of 19800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.