Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

My Girl Have Started Avoiding Me Because She Saw My Chart With My Side Chic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Have Started Avoiding Me Because She Saw My Chart With My Side Chic (1164 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / OMG See How This University Girl Have Sxx Near Swimming Pool You Cant Believe Wh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Have Started Avoiding Me Because She Saw My Chart With My Side Chic by nwakibe: 6:42am On Sep 06, 2016
A girl I truly love and planning to get married very soon visited me. During her period of visit, my sid chic has been watssaping me that she wants to visit as well. I told her that I traveld. The day my girl wanted to go, I watssaped the side chic that I'm back. and she promised to come in two days time. Unfortunately my girl saw it on watssap. She complained bitterly but I kept denying it till she left as scheduled. But since then she answer me on phone as if am a stranger. The romans, pet name calling, etc has gone. Have I lost her or what? what do I do? matured advice please.
Re: My Girl Have Started Avoiding Me Because She Saw My Chart With My Side Chic by youngest85(m): 6:45am On Sep 06, 2016
Kids everywhere

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Have Started Avoiding Me Because She Saw My Chart With My Side Chic by iceberylin(m): 6:47am On Sep 06, 2016
grin
Re: My Girl Have Started Avoiding Me Because She Saw My Chart With My Side Chic by Hazardd(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2016
Replace ur girl with ur so called side chick as simple...

Next patient pls undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girl Have Started Avoiding Me Because She Saw My Chart With My Side Chic by Moneycar: 7:21am On Sep 06, 2016
Hazardd:

grin
Re: My Girl Have Started Avoiding Me Because She Saw My Chart With My Side Chic by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 06, 2016
You should have thought of that before involving a second party, now you have to face the consequences grin tongue
Re: My Girl Have Started Avoiding Me Because She Saw My Chart With My Side Chic by tyson98: 7:34am On Sep 06, 2016
youngest85:
Kids everywhere
I tell u my broda,i dey even think say he wan quote bible when I see Romans grin
Re: My Girl Have Started Avoiding Me Because She Saw My Chart With My Side Chic by firstking01(m): 7:41am On Sep 06, 2016
Mtcheew, even people who are imature still go into relationship.
Re: My Girl Have Started Avoiding Me Because She Saw My Chart With My Side Chic by firstking01(m): 7:42am On Sep 06, 2016
Hazardd:

EpicaLgrin
Re: My Girl Have Started Avoiding Me Because She Saw My Chart With My Side Chic by firstking01(m): 7:42am On Sep 06, 2016
tyson98:

I tell u my broda,i dey even think say he wan quote bible when I see Romans grin
grin
Re: My Girl Have Started Avoiding Me Because She Saw My Chart With My Side Chic by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 13, 2022
Hazardd:

grin you are wicked grin

(1) (Reply)

A / Must Read: The Big C0ck And I {slutty Er0tica} / Disturbing Pics: You Won't Believe That This Terrifying People Actually Exist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.