Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) (51894 Views)

See The Monitor Lizard Killed By My Brother This Morning In Our Back Yard / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught In Our Rice Farm Today (Photos) / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by pyyxxaro: 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
Guy nor de lie for Warri boys head o

If naa the rabbit we de chop am

But that Odoko # u are on ur own#

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lassa/ebola is real
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by bedspread: 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nice one
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by tuna4servi(m): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Invite me pls
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Massdamm(m): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
WARRI BIOZ no dy karry last...i dy loyal o warri niggaz
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Dharnchuks(m): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
See feast
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by venatus25(m): 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rapmoney:
In Warri, we don't look at people's faces o! If boys are hungry, boys roast any damn moving creature! Including snakes and cats sef! grin cool

Your writing is brutally rugged. Mehn, I like it
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Dharnchuks(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
delishpot:

Wow. I love crocodile meat was thinking this one would be close to it. This one wey taste like pork no impress me O. That bush tat go make sense for egwusi soup or better dry stew with plenty pepper cool
you go don live near jungle oh... As for me I don repent from bush rat
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by PussyKrook: 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Enough protein man. African animals have been known to be taken for clinical experiments.

Please roast or Cook it very very well. Even Ebola has boiling point limit.

Invité me next time. I like bush meat
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by fitinwell: 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
[size=18pt]Haaba this guys dem get Extra life... [/size]
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by sirkunzy50: 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
delishpot:
Bon appetit
Amazing.. God is so marvel
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Krayzeejhay(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
I know say this one go enter FP...
Anything roasted,e dey enter....
Expecting a post 4rm hell sha....*i dinnor talk o*
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by sirmogul(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]no be play matter o....I remembered those days shall
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by superemmy(m): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
I'm sorry to disappoint you guys, grin I don't take bush meat, I take Kush meat grin
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Only if Nigeria was and is a better place!!
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
delishpot:

Wow. I love crocodile meat was thinking this one would be close to it. This one wey taste like pork no impress me O. That bush tat go make sense for egwusi soup or better dry stew with plenty pepper cool

egwusi will do my brother.
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Naomite(f): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Seriously, u mean u roast those creatures in such a disease infested environment Such a pitty
Apart from the fact that it is absolutely unhealthy to eat bush animals most especially rabbit in dis period of ebola and lassa fever, the environment where this ur so call delicacy is prepared can also expose u to various type of deadly diseases such as typhoid, cholera and other GID. Dude u need 2 b very conscious of ur health and what u eat.
Just an advice tho.SMH! undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Socketbet:
What more can I say
My Jehovah Noni grin

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by SAEJO: 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Some people here go dey pretend but if them leave them even witch them go chop
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Jethrolite(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rapmoney:
In Warri, we don't look at people's faces o! If boys are hungry, boys roast any damn moving creature! Including snakes and cats sef! grin cool
why is the environment so derelict. This is the height of....so sorry
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by SycophanticGoat: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rapmoney:

What do you people enjoy from eating all these disgusting creatures...

2 Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by pythonkid(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lassa loading %
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Jethrolite(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Naomite:
Seriously, u mean u roast those creatures in such a disease infested environment Such a pitty
Apart from the fact that it is absolutely unhealthy to eat bush animals most especially rabbit in dis period of ebola and lassa fever, the environment where this ur so call delicacy is prepared can also expose u to various type of deadly diseases such as typhoid, cholera and other GID. Dude u need 2 b very conscious of ur health and what u eat.
Just an advice tho.SMH! undecided
I'm more disgusted by the environment than the killed lizard. This is what Nigeria has reduced people to and op is happy with his life.
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Jayuba(m): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
na lassa fever get you
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Jayuba(m): 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
na lassa fever get wuna
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Socketbet: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
My Jehovah Noni grin
you have said it all
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by twinskenny(m): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
missKiffy:
Awon oni je ku je oshi embarassed
madam. ths is protein... missed this
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by grandstar(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rapmoney:
Can u translate it to English?
All those who eat all kinds of rubbish or masha masha. Its a silly insult. Nothing sinister insinuated
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Totti9(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Guy if u can eat this neaty thing u can eat human being
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by Naomite(f): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Jethrolite:
I'm more disgusted by the environment than the killed lizard. This is what Nigeria has reduced people to and op is happy with his life.
No mind d ignorant op jare. Him just come cast himself 4 here. I pirry d ppl way go follow am chop that thing. Smh!

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) by habsydiamond(m): 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Liberia rat no fit reach naija very fast e go take years so we are safe from Ebola. Na rat with 36 breast dey cause lassa. if u kill one no smell am ooo not to talk of eating it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naija Continental Dishes / Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. / Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.