Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Counter Thread - 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Lady Of Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread - 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Lady Of Today (1522 Views)

Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Counter Thread - 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Lady Of Today by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 12, 2016
Who was taken to the cleaners?
Did you see how I put the dimwits in their place? grin
Abeg I'm not reading any bullshit thread
feast korh
SmoothCruiz:

Lezz already created a counter-thread by 3.00pm:
www.nairaland.com/2983937/counter-thread-10-reasons-why

Need I opine that he did justice to it and , by extension, Nigerian men.

The Fabolouscity who created the original thread was taken to the cleaners on that same thread and was had for lunch - the main course .

But if this is dessert , I am in.

Let's feast!

Re: Counter Thread - 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Lady Of Today by Lsofdk(m): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2016
ChappyChase:

When that one wey call herself fabulous look finish na to open bashing thread against us!?
You better brace up cause am on my way to the studio to cook my own counter thread!
bring it on. maybe we shall be having that for breakfast

(1) (2) (Reply)

Step-by-step Process Of Living Above Sexual Sins In The Life Of A Christian / White Women Are Better Than Nigeria Women / Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.