Stats: 3,158,123 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Can You Propose To A Lady On Wheelchair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Propose To A Lady On Wheelchair? (1298 Views)

Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

Can You Propose To A Lady On Wheelchair? by gbengadada2004(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
I saw this on a friend's Facebook. Can you propose to a lady on wheelchair? This is also a lesson to our ladies. If a lady with disability can get a man to propose to her in such a wonderful manner... This is an eye opener to all ladies that you don't have to go around half naked or go extra mile to boost your boob's to get a man to see you... Why not work on the beauty you have inside?... Think about it.

Re: Can You Propose To A Lady On Wheelchair? by agarawu23(m): 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Only guys are risking it
Ladies can't

That's why I just smh when I hear ladies talk about Love

Re: Can You Propose To A Lady On Wheelchair? by sinaj(f): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
She wasn't crippled.

I think she had an accident or so...

Old story tho
Re: Can You Propose To A Lady On Wheelchair? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
MAY THE GODS FORBID
Re: Can You Propose To A Lady On Wheelchair? by sinaj(f): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
agarawu23:
Only guys are risking it
Ladies can't

That's why I just smh when I hear ladies talk about Love
who is diz couple
Re: Can You Propose To A Lady On Wheelchair? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
MAY THE GODS FORBID
How many you dey serve?
Re: Can You Propose To A Lady On Wheelchair? by ThuGnificenX: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
Yes.. Saves me lots of moving expenses... Wish I could break my future wife's legs
Re: Can You Propose To A Lady On Wheelchair? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Yes.. Saves me lots of moving expenses... Wish I could break my future wife's legs

Re: Can You Propose To A Lady On Wheelchair? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
How many you dey serve?
TEN
Re: Can You Propose To A Lady On Wheelchair? by missKiffy(f): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
If he loves her, why not
Re: Can You Propose To A Lady On Wheelchair? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: Can You Propose To A Lady On Wheelchair? by SolexxBarry(m): 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hmmmm,she might not be crippled for life nah
Re: Can You Propose To A Lady On Wheelchair? by Greg007(m): 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
This is true love.
Re: Can You Propose To A Lady On Wheelchair? by Adeyinka1758(m): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=ThuGnificenX post=43689890]Yes.. Saves me lots of moving expenses... Wish I could break my future wife's legs[quote] Na wa oh, ur own too strong oh
Re: Can You Propose To A Lady On Wheelchair? by mirrakk(m): 12:15am On Mar 12, 2016
missKiffy:
If he loves her, why not
If HE, y not if SHE.
Re: Can You Propose To A Lady On Wheelchair? by agarawu23(m): 6:42am On Mar 12, 2016
sinaj:
who is diz couple
the Lady is a model before her accident and the guy still married her despite her physical condition.

The thread was on FP days ago.
Re: Can You Propose To A Lady On Wheelchair? by sinaj(f): 7:24am On Mar 12, 2016
agarawu23:
the Lady is a model before her accident and the guy still married her despite her physical condition.

The thread was on FP days ago.
Wots her nme
Re: Can You Propose To A Lady On Wheelchair? by agarawu23(m): 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
sinaj:
Wots her nme
I can't remember.
The thread was on FP (march 6)

You can search if u wanna read full details

The Desired Woman (Her Pride, Her Beauty, Her Role and Her Purpose) / Let's Say Thanks To Nairaland As A Home / Can This Happen??!!