Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua (4827 Views)

Constitution Doesn’t Recognise Mace As Symbol Of Authority —falana / Nigeria Doesn’t Need Snc – Rep / Yar’adua: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Mugabe’s Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua by GEW: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2009
who recognize the election ringing yaradua?
Re: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua by CGKing(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2009
The fact that Nigeria was even remembered and recognised at all could be the reason he opened his mouth in favour. Dont know y a nation would deliberately make itself cheap and inferior.
Re: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua by tijehi(f): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
When Yaradua go stop to dey fall our hand for public. why e dey embarass my papas land like dis. I dey vex o. ok, no be im fault sha, d man no know wetin to do, but to impress the "WHITE MAN", na make am talk like that

Yar'adua is an excuse for someone who has being in the academics for a long time. You dont go on the international stage and blab gibberish, when you know it is already occupied with sopisticated actors.

Yes, he doesnt recognise Kosovo, of course how will he when hes totally blind to everything around him, including the anarchy that is about to take place in his 'VERY RECOGNISED COUNTRY-------NIGERIA'

Yar'adua, Please since revolution never take place for this our country, since we never become failed state totally (wey we don dey near sha), we dey plead with all our might and mouth, abeg next time anyone seek your opinion outside the shores of this country, tell the person say you still dey discuss the issues(s) with your advices(that is to say never give a direct answer). You fit come home come blab, no le le, we go dig am as we dey do. BUT PLEASE STOP EMBARASSING US.
Re: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua by udezue(m): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2009
Who is Yara dua?
Re: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua by femorra(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2009
i'm sure people in kosovo upon hearing this will ask "nige wat? is it a country? never heard of it"
Re: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2009
Even Serbia attaching themselves to Kosovo was pretty clear and better understood as a good

thing for them and not for the Kosovans. Here in Nigeria, the Ibos are maligned and called

iya myiri, people who do anything to get money and yet not being allowed to dismemeber.

Imagine, Nigerian presido saying thrashes. Kosovo can survive without Nigeria, China, Russia

and oil.Yaradua still has this you-must-be-my-wife personality until this eczma kills

him.Yaradua doesn't recognise Kosovo not Nigerians. Do we even recognise him as the presido?

I won't follow him to hell.
Re: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2009
Even Serbia attaching themselves to Kosovo was pretty clear and better understood as a good

thing for them and not for the Kosovans. Here in Nigeria, the Ibos are maligned and called

iya myiri, people who do anything to get money and yet not being allowed to dismemeber.

Imagine, Nigerian presido saying thrashes. Kosovo can survive without Nigeria, China, Russia

and oil.Yaradua still has this you-must-be-my-wife personality until this eczma kills

him.Yaradua doesn't recognise Kosovo not Nigerians. Do we even recognise him as the presido?

I won't follow him to hell.
Re: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua by fayahsoul: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2009
ocelot2006:

By the way, in response to posters who believe our foreign policy is being influenced by Russia, think again. Nigeria has a balanced foreign policy, one that originates from the regime of Gen. Murtala Muhammad, and focuses on pan-africanism. Our membership in the Non-aligned movement is the one reason Nigeria isn't a puppet of any of the world powers (east or west).

Nigeria isn't a puppet? Your brain must be full of sand.

How was nigeria formed and whos idea was it? Nigeria was created for whos benefit? Who gave the hausa/fulani caliphate the sole authority to rule nigeria? What is nigerias national language? Who coined the name "nigeria?" Why are foreigners always present to inspect presidential elections?

Was the structural adjustment program(SAP) a nigerian policy? christianity and islam are indigenous beliefs systems abi? why is nigeria part of the common wealth? Nigeria's main source of revenue lies in the oil sector and are the oil companies in nigeria local or foreign? The chinese involvement in infrastructural development does not affect nigeria's political and economic sovereignty abi? How can nigeria be a pioneer of "pan-africanism" when nigerians are the most disunited in afuraka?

Sure nigeria is not a puppet. . .what a total jackass.
Re: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2009
fayahsoul:

in afuraka?

afuraka.

hmmm.
Re: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua by youngies(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2009
tpia.:

afuraka.

hmmm.

Yea you heard right, afuraka!!! grin grin

NL no go kill pesin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua by Nezan(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2009
femorra:

i'm sure people in kosovo upon hearing this will ask "nige wat? is it a country? never heard of it"
grin grin
Re: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua by mamagee3(f): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2009
Who is Kosovo?
Re: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua by back2back(f): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2009
yaradua is surely bitting more than he can chew.

Not recognising Kosovo will surely get him in bad books of EU/US but good books of Russia.

Don't forget Nigeria still a power-house of Africa when the chips are down.
EU/US pay attention to what we say and do.
Re: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2009
where is Kosovo btw?

and wetin concern Nigeria with the place? Arms deals?
Re: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua by viewlekan: 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2009
ocelot2006:

We all seem to have forgotten how Kosovo, the actual spiritual heartland of the Serbs, was granted indepence, despite pleas from Serbia, and warnings from Russia. Kosovo wasn't granted independence with the blessings of NATO 'cos NATO felt for them. Rather, it was done for strategic reasons. The US will be building it's largest military base (camp bondsteel) there with its aim being the protection of an oil pipeline that crosses through Kosovo. Kosovo's independence is seen as a big blunder on the part of the US and NATO as it was not done with the approval of the UN. This action also lead to increased tension between the US & Russia, and also contributed to the Russian-Georgian war in 2008 which resulted in the loss of lives. So I believe that Yaradua made the right decision.

I am sorry but I disagree with you.Nigeria has tremendous potential to be a world player in politics but this is the 21st century and it is not about how populous a nation is.We have been in economic/political/social dire straights for years and still continue to be.The Government's pre-occupation should be formulating and executing policies to make Nigeria an economically viable country that is worthy of Foreign direct Investments which would inevitably lead to progress.
I fail to see how Nigeria not recognising Kosovo would help us slove the acute poverty /crime/underdevelopment/corruption etc that encapsulates the Nigerian state.The fact that we dont recognise Kosova has not recieved any major international headline, neither would it.Nigeria is only mentioned intermitently as a result our oil and how we have squandered it and the strive in the Niger-delta.
I dont want you to get me wrong, we have enormous talents and potentials , but until such a time we harness them, it is not our prerogative to recognise or derecognise any nation.
Re: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua by hahaha2(m): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2009
♫ BASKET MOUTH DON OPEN MOUTH AGAIN ♪

The Nigerian president Yaradua wants to align Nigeria, with the 'unholy twins' Russia and China, who will support anything the US, UK, UN, NATO, EU ad the entire 'free world' DON'T support, and vice-versa, next thing that will come out of his Eczema riddled tongue is that he is pro-China and understands and supports their oppression of the Tibetan people. Yaradua should watch who he sleeps with in bed, because that may just lead to his downfall and our collective downfall as a nation.

Maybe the statement was made in hindsight that some years down the line Russia and China would be greater than the US AND THE EU combined, which like another total eclipse of the sun, is not happening anytime soon.

After Yaradua's 4yrs as President it will take Nigeria 8 yrs to recover from the harm he has done to our collective being as a nation and our image internationally. His policies and stances are very anti-progressive, anti-human, anti-masses, and anti-social, you aim to attract direct foreign investment from the west, yet you make statements that will only attract Investment from Russia and serbia.

OBJ foulest deed as President was to impose this clueless chemistry teacher named Yaradua upon us.

Only God Knows why we have been punished us with this leaderless leader.
Re: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2009
he is not a chemistry teacher

he taught chemistry for 2 years, one of which was his service year.

So why a stint at teaching which constitutes only 2 years out of his 55years on earth is the best fit to describe him sums up the lies we all bought from the K-34 propaganda machine.

This guy ran a business for 15years which failed, he is more or less a failed businessman than a chemistry teacher.
Re: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua by deb(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2009
Naija must talk though I do not disagree with mikeansy o cheesy
Re: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua by sheriffman(m): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2009
please someone should also tell Yar'adua that we Nigerians don't recognise him also.
the people in Kosovo do not need his consent on anything that concerns them.
we have our own problems here that he should recognise,
maybe he has forgotten them.
here's a list of just some of them
power,security of lives and properties,ND,political reforms,bad road transport system,corruption,falling education standard,general strikes,economy diversification,unemployment etc.
all this are enough to keep him busy not approving/disapproving of the actions of a sovereign country.
Re: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua by Carlmax(m): 1:13am On Jul 24, 2009
Re: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua by gunnergetu: 3:35am On Jul 28, 2009
for once I agree with Yar Adua!
Re: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua by mamag3: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2009
All these speeches he makes who is his spokesperson because I know he is too weak to talk.
Re: Nigeria Doesn’t Recognise Kosovo, Says Yar’adua by Tonyss: 12:44am On Jun 27, 2010
Hello to all brothers here.

I'm Jeton Maliqi, i come from Kosovo.

I'm very sad to listen this news "Nigeria doesn't Recognise Kosovo". I listen just now about your president "Yar'Adua" i don't know if he have any reason about this, i think he is very isolated, but we don't need so much his Recognise, my country is accepted from the superpower (USA, UK, FRANCE, GERMANY, ITALY, JAPAN and more states, ) and it's not so much important if Nigeria Doesn't accept our independence,  but you will see and same years you will apply for visa here,  And you are well come here, every one, 

Thank you to all!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deputy Governors - Any Law Forbidding Overtaking Their Convoy? / Abia Still The Safest State In Nigeria / Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.