Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? (10313 Views)

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? / Question: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Are With Your Bf Or Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by nsiazu: 8:24am On Mar 12, 2016
Let's See Those Who Are Very Smart In BIOLOGY.
A student is asking, Which part of the organ never rests (A) Eye (B) Nose (C) Heart (D) Brain (E) Penis (F) Vagina
Please Be Sincere, What Is The Correct Answer Drop Your Answers, Let's See Which Option Wins...
Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by talktonase(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2016
brain

2 Likes

Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 12, 2016
Brain

1 Like

Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by nsiazu: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2016
talktonase:
brain
If you say brain, What about the heart?

1 Like

Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by nsiazu: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2016
olihilistic:
Brain
Reason?
Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by donbenedict(m): 8:40am On Mar 12, 2016
Lol the brain shuts down...

Those sayin brain r just not exposed to anatomy.

Once d heart stops, boy ur so gone grin

5 Likes

Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by talktonase(m): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2016
nsiazu:
If you say brain, What about the heart?
does the heart of a cadavar still function even for a few minutes? if no then i still go with the brain.
Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by sinaj(f): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2016
Breast na um I mean the Brain, no no its the heart
Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by darkenkach(m): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2016
Nose.

1 Like

Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by nsiazu: 8:45am On Mar 12, 2016
sinaj:
Breast na um I mean the Brain, no no its the heart
cheesy
Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by Sunnymatey(m): 8:46am On Mar 12, 2016
The Nose. Keep breathing even when u re asleep.

1 Like

Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 12, 2016
nsiazu:
Reason?
because it works when we are awake and when are asleep
Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by sprinter101(m): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2016
Sunnymatey:
The Nose. Keep breathing even when u re asleep.

You can hld your breath for some mins,but when your heart stops, the person is dead and gone
Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by grad2012(f): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2016
The heart, am I correct?

2 Likes

Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by adegeye38(m): 8:51am On Mar 12, 2016
If d hearts stops for sometime u might still live tru CPR or defibrillators to jump start d heart into beating, but once ur brain rests or stop working, u are dead, it means brain dead, d brain is d most active part of the body, it even works more wen we are asleep

2 Likes

Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by nsiazu: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2016
talktonase:
does the heart of a cadavar still function even for a few minutes? if no then i still go with the brain.
there is even a sliver of doubt about the permanent unconsciousness, then medical and/or surgical steps must be taken that will guarantee that this body will never have another thought or emotion.
Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by nsiazu: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2016
olihilistic:
because it works when we are awake and when are asleep
But the heart will still be busy!!!
Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by nsiazu: 8:56am On Mar 12, 2016
adegeye38:
If d hearts stops for sometime u might still live tru CPR or defibrillators to jump start d heart into beating, but once ur brain rests or stop working, u are dead, it means brain dead, d brain is d most active part of the body, it even works more wen we are asleep
Absolutely spot on. thumps up bro!!!
Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by Michizzy(f): 8:58am On Mar 12, 2016
The heart... sorry, the brain. Infact, both. angry

1 Like

Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by nsiazu: 9:03am On Mar 12, 2016
grad2012:
The heart, am I correct?
Ur opinion is pretty cool!!!
Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by emekamn(m): 9:03am On Mar 12, 2016
This op and all the posters on top of me na olodo sha... You ask which PART of THE organ never rest? Then listed different organs as option and people dey answer from the option.
If you don't understand my post you need to go back to school.
Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by futurerex: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2016
undecided na (F) joo undecided
Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by nsiazu: 9:06am On Mar 12, 2016
Michizzy:
The heart... sorry, the brain. Infact, both. angry
cheesy Why are you confused?
Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2016
It is the heart.
Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by Michizzy(f): 9:15am On Mar 12, 2016
nsiazu:
cheesy Why are you confused?
They both work when we sleep, so I don't know which never rests...
And I hate being confusely confused sad
Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by simtosul: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2016
heart
Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by nsiazu: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2016
Michizzy:

They both work when we sleep, so I don't know which never rests...
And I hate being confusely confused sad

It is realized that the brain is the second organ in the body as the heart that never stops during human lives. Even during sleeping, the brain works for long-term memory establishment. Dream and REM are observed evidences of the subconscious phase of brain working. Wang’s 24-hour law logically explains the uninterrupted cycle of the brain on long-term memory establishment during night. Do you know sometimes you forget what you dream but your heart still beats?
Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by Lilyomi2: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2016
nsiazu:
there is even a sliver of doubt about the permanent unconsciousness, then medical and/or surgical steps must be taken that will guarantee that this body will never have another thought or emotion.
Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by talut(m): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
Its the eye.the eye is believed to see what happens in our dream. We sleep to rest our brain
Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by halfricanadian(f): 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
The heart cos d brain can shut down * be in coma* and still b alive but wen d heart shuts down lipsrsealed
Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by Michizzy(f): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
nsiazu:

It is realized that the brain is the second organ in the body as the heart that never stops during human lives. Even during sleeping, the brain works for long-term memory establishment. Dream and REM are observed evidences of the subconscious phase of brain working. Wang’s 24-hour law logically explains the uninterrupted cycle of the brain on long-term memory establishment during night. Do you know sometimes you forget what you dream but your heart still beats?
Wow! thanks for the information.
Also, the brain regulates all the activities of the body and other organs. If there is a brain death, the heart can still be beating but if the heart stops beating, does the brain still work?
Re: Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? by fotadmowmend(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
ur heart ur nostrils

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does BAE Mean? / Come On In....which Is Urs/his?? Be Sincere!!! / How Do Broke Men Get Laid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.