Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,349 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) (52462 Views)

Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov / Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State / Fayose Suspends SSG, Modupe Alade, Orders HOS To Oversee Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by thowbie7ven(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2016
Fayose's egg plant in the fifth picture.....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by Swissheart(f): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2016
O ga o
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by klax(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2016
Good pls my guy Fayose make the suspension till further notice and pls extend it to all higher institution within your state because some lecturers need to go back to their village to farm they don't deserve to be call a lecturer.
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by rhinolove: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2016
Those days schooling was like going to a slave camp. The teacher flogs at will, punishment was without caution. Some times in the morning i hated going to school. My best time was break time, not because of play but that is when you really feel alive.
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by VivaDeAngelo(m): 11:09am On Mar 12, 2016
DICKtator:
Wish there was a video of this so that I laugh some more at their accent!!!
grin grin grin grin

What is it with their accent,I have heard about it a few times?.
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by chookudi(m): 11:09am On Mar 12, 2016
Isn't he encouraging that in this pix?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by Lilyomi2: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2016
imagine if this was done to the children of these same teachers. Just because they are not their children.
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by habsydiamond(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2016
This would serve as a warning to those teachers in other schools who engage inn such act. Some will even pack the clothes washing machine won't finish washing in a day to the students to wash. That's bad. Do unto other people's children what you want dem to do to yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by bolt000(m): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=baebae post=43702202][/quote]

Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by Yello1(m): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2016
Since na suspension den it is stil gud,if to say na sack i for vex.however ,some students can lie.
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by dominique(f): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2016
I attended a government secondary school and I can attest that most teachers are like that. We used to dread walking past certain staff rooms because those teachers are looking for the unlucky kid to send on countless errands. The home economics teachers were the worst,, they don't care if you miss classes while cleaning their kitchen and washing their pots and pans. I fell into their trap once around break time and couldn't go to class till last period. Afterwards I started taking the longer route to avoid them.

So many things are wrong with this country, I can't even begin to process how things got this bad
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by ommie(m): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2016
What then would you call 'practical agriculture'?
the teacher thought his/her farm is a school demonstration farm..nonsense!
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by ATERI(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2016
fiizznation:
Is only in Nigeria you will see a man/woman whooping someone's kid with all sorts of horsewhip and punishing kids with different types of punishments e.g riding bicycle, frog jump, levelling grass, touch your toes, hands down legs up on the wall, etc. Then one begins to wonder, what really happened to guiding and counselling a child?

I remember this incident where this Nigeria lady who got employed as a par time teacher here gave one of her pupil a heavy knock on the head just because the kid was distracting his fellow pupils in the classroom. I don't know, maybe she thought she was still in Nigeria. Well at the end of the day, the parents of the kid sued her and the school. The management were left with no other option than to drop her and pay for certain damages. If not for some people that intervene, the woman would have been sent to jail.

You better relocate to London and leave Nigeria alone, if you hate discipline

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by delishpot: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2016
They should be made to clean the streets of Ekiti too.
As a kid 9yr old, a teacher hit us with a ruller at the joints of our fingers because she said she heard some people make noise. She asked who they were and non came out so she decided to punish the whole class. That ruller hit my pinkie finger so hard and disfigured it till today. And now I am stuck with the pain.
I have not forgotten that woman. God will judge her.
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2016
making little kids work on a farm....that's far more than child labour. That's wicked. Tho some see it as a moral up bringing by engaging young students in physical hardwork which i think makes them perpetual illiterates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by Greenarrow01(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2016
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by Goldenheart(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2016
famo19:
fashola how market today ... the governor of the people by the people ...lol

**** how is fashola related to this news,
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by Seun360(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2016
petemancini:
People's Governor

Biafran Governor.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by betsecured: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2016
this is supposed to be the job f the Ministry of Education of Ekiti State though
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by Naijiant: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2016
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2016
ATERI:

You better relocate to London and leave Nigeria alone, if you hate discipline
you dare call 'torture'....'discipline'? I pity ur kids! Their training will surpass the ones of soldiers judging from ur comment
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2016
fiizznation:
Is only in Nigeria you will see a man/woman whooping someone's kid with all sorts of horsewhip and punishing kids with different types of punishments e.g riding bicycle, frog jump, levelling grass, touch your toes, hands down legs up on the wall, etc. Then one begins to wonder, what really happened to guiding and counselling a child?

I remember this incident where this Nigeria lady who got employed as a par time teacher here gave one of her pupil a heavy knock on the head just because the kid was distracting his fellow pupils in the classroom. I don't know, maybe she thought she was still in Nigeria. Well at the end of the day, the parents of the kid sued her and the school. The management were left with no other option than to drop her and pay for certain damages. If not for some people that intervene, the woman would have been sent to jail.
shocked are you serious?? Mehn the woman's village people are strong, how could she be that stupid??
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by undisputednesta(m): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2016
Oh please....its not child labor for heaven sake, I did agricultural science practical and we had some farmlands apportioned to us and I enjoyed every bits of it tho we neva ripped wot we sowed, as long as it is within d skool premises it's no big deal. We knew d so annoying teacher benefited from it but d lesson was passed across...u can mak a living out of farming.

The skool wld only b held responsible if dey made d student go to their homes or personal farm and work. But if it is subject related nd d lessons is passed, den Foyose shld b grateful cos we all no dat oil and gas industry is not a viable option ryt now.

Make a living from d works of ur hand
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by Fanirandele: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2016
The same Fayose that was buying something from a child of like 7 years Abi. Isn't that child labour Everything about this man is fake angry
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by emi14: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2016
Is that more harmful than violent experience from Fulani-herdsmen infecting to Ekiti people
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by rev2214(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2016
Things have changed anyway, I schooled there 1978-83, farming is part of what we do then, no big deal. My parent are from there (Ekiti). He should handle issue with wisdom.
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by tdemo(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2016
Babyphinas:
U see such in government schools
miss not only in government school biko... if you go to a reputable private school which is boarding school such act occur there....
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by loomer: 11:50am On Mar 12, 2016
IamPatriotic:
one day, one show gomina....as if students working in school garden is alien to Ekiti or anywhere in the South West states where I schooled

Them suppose dey work for farm?
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by HirstMOG(m): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2016
allanphash7:
Adontbilifit

APC supporters don't see anything good in other parties, so I'm not surprised.
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by 4ward(m): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2016
Bold step taken bro
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by Babyphinas(f): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2016
Is normal for children to partake during labour that's what u see in private.
No teacher in his/her right senses can do that in any private school here in EBONYI state am telling u f
tdemo:
miss not only in government school biko... if you go to a reputable private school which is boarding school such act occur there....
Re: Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2016
Found a similar thing in imo state some months ago

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered / Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. / Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.