Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,156 members, 7,864,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Caption This Buhari's Posture In Front Of IDB President. (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Buhari's Posture In Front Of IDB President. (PHOTO) (664 Views)

Obasanjo Hosted At Zambian Presidential Palace As He Meets With President. Photo / Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) / Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Samson Adeniyi, CAN President (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Buhari's Posture In Front Of IDB President. (PHOTO) by engrfaruq(m): 10:28am On Mar 12, 2016
Buhari met with the president of Islamic Development Bank, I just found this picture hilarious the way mr. presido poses.

That awkward moment you are in JSS3 and you find yourself standing before the Minister of Education for collection of award.

Re: Caption This Buhari's Posture In Front Of IDB President. (PHOTO) by Mologi(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2016
Wait!!let me show u how to dab.....
Re: Caption This Buhari's Posture In Front Of IDB President. (PHOTO) by ekeneidiagbor: 11:05am On Mar 12, 2016
don't infect me with ur foolish body odour
Re: Caption This Buhari's Posture In Front Of IDB President. (PHOTO) by udemzyudex(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2016
Buhari be like, what's wrong with this one naa... See as e be sef grin
Re: Caption This Buhari's Posture In Front Of IDB President. (PHOTO) by dan9ice(m): 11:43am On Mar 12, 2016
Don't make me change am for you

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Yet To Commision Or Roll Out One Single Federal Project / Kachikwu's Townhall Meeting On NNPC Restructuring / APC: Do You Agree #zombies #wailers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.