Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) (37579 Views)

Gov Ortom Finally Visits Agatu After Weeks Of Attack By Fulani Hersdmen. Photos / Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos / David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by kissval1388: 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by rhozaay(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
doctorate degree and any higher levels for killing

ChappyChase:
And may that thunder possess Phd in killing them!
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by BlackTechnology: 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
Jonathan would have sent soldiers to dislodge these beasts herding cows

Unfortunately, Buhari is their grand patron

1 Like

Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by bibiking7(m): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
terrible
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by Raymee(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
Why must the herdsmen, fulani cattle rearers or whatever name they are tagged with, don't stay in their domain than moving around the whole country causing havoc to innocent citizens and without any fear of conscience that, they are allowed just because others are not as mean as they are. I'm getting really disturbed with these trend!

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by kay29000(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
bebe2:
cry cry cry

So this is part of Nigeria

Unbelievable shocked shocked

Come with me...let me take you on journey to the dark side.
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by anonimi: 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
lankieman:
Things like this can only happen in a country with so much impunity.

....impunity orchestrated by our new leader- the incorruptible incorrigible man of integrity, not so
He was ready to fight the victims of his Fulani brothers' aggression in Oyo state under Lam Adesina embarassed shocked

Firefire:

Mohoomodu Buhari is a tyrant, a BIG bigot and sectional leader.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/

http://thenationonlineng.net/how-lam-prevented-another-civil-war/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3447164_lamadesina_jpeg46ce36a621ebcf1d7aca4f507dd67ab2 ,
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by nbright: 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dahveydson:
Smh

This is obviously for photo ops. David mark has been their senator for 16 good years and have done nothing in the legislature to ease the pain of his people.

This is not the first, second or third time that agatu and it's environs will be attacked. Yet the good senator representing this people have done little or nothing to push their cause in the senate.
What about that fraud that promised all round security of Nigerian lives and properties if voted in? Has he been able to do any of it? Negative change
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by Sunbellar: 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
What do you expect when a Fulani is the President! The useless senate has termed the Fulani brutality as Boko haram for the fear of Buhari!
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by bedspread: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
This one pass graphic!!!
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by Nairadays: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
Terrible!!!

I don't see how to stop this fulani madness without dialogue.

These guys travel most times by the borders of any state and can literally cause massive damage to any settlements found there with automatic weapons, swords and charms. The way they transit baffles me, criss crossing the whole length and breadth of Nigeria on foot, the government's only route for solving this is by dialogue.
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
Another life lost to the depraved contraption worked by Lord Lugard.

I warn people to pay adequate attention to the character called Uthman Dan Fodio. The more you understand him, the warier you'll become of his progeny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by bittertruthz: 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
DailyPost:
I was in company of Senator David Mark as he went round to see the level of destruction done on the Agatu people by the suspected fulani herdsmen, we wept. I pray to Almighty God to save the people from these habengers of dead who do not have life but wants to take lives of other people. my people, Idoma people and my brothers and sisters for how long will it takes to join forces to defend ourselves? It's high time we come together to help Agatu people, ur prayers and I may go a long way to help them. This is not a fight for one man, this is not a fight for one community, this is not a fight for AGATU people, it is a fight for the Idoma Nation. Let's do our part and leave the one we can't for God.... - Online Reporter

Source http://www.viviangist.com/senator-david-mark-escapes-attack-in-agatu-while-on-inspection-photos

I have said it many times that Benue people should force these animals out of their land. They have to take the law into their hands and kill many fulanis to discourage further attack. Rule of law and human right wont work on this matter.

The problem is not really Buhari but UN and ECOWAS.
These nomads travel everywhere without id card or any kind of identification. If you have traveled west africa countries by road, you will know that these people have no nationality. they always stubborn to immigration officers.

THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO NATIONALITY, UN AND FRANCE REFUSE TO RECOGNIZE THEIR AZAWAD REPUBLIC INSTEAD THEY SPREAD THEM ACROSS SAHARA.
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by lankieman: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
anonimi:

....impunity orchestrated by our new leader- the incorruptible incorrigible man of integrity, not so
He was ready to fight the victims of his Fulani brothers' aggression in Oyo state under Lam Adesina embarassed shocked

I fee you bro, it's like our government is turning deaf ears to some gun powder issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Rest in peace to the dead
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by mavinc4u(f): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
This is getting serious, please what has our president said regarding this issue? Can't he send the Armies after them or is the Armies only meant to be sent after the IPOB youths? just confused and curious.
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by rawtouch: 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
The community better resort to self help, by arming themselves and fighting when push comes to shove all this crying to the govt like cry babies won't yield results.
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by Jacko1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
These fulani and hausa God cursed us with.... So to federal govt it is allowed for fulanis to carry guns but odas dont..... With time all middle belt wil defend deirself by arming demself to the teeth.... No one tribe has monopoly on killing

1 Like

Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by bebe2(f): 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
kay29000:

Come with me...let me take you on journey to the dark side.

I rebuke you angry
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by kay29000(m): 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
bebe2:

I rebuke you angry

lol!
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by patrickkkk: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
If u asked me who was responsible for this? I would boldly say David Mark and others at the helm of affairs of the leadership of this great country called Nigeria. They are responsible because they refused to ensure that the laws of the land are effective and fair to both d poor and the rich.
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by mightyhaze: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
slap1:
Ok

See how people's lives ended abruptly. Innocent souls. And Buhari is busy dreaming about Nnamdi Kanu who is yet to (directly) kill one Nigerian.
And you say it will be well for Fulanis?

Buhari and El-Rufai, the biggest sympathizers of Fulani bloodshed, God is watching.
statements like dis from elrufai and his ilk is wot emboldens fulani marauders 2 attack and sack whole villages. These ppl and dia patrons are evil

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by dragonking2: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
slap1:
Ok

See how people's lives ended abruptly. Innocent souls. And Buhari is busy dreaming about Nnamdi Kanu who is yet to (directly) kill one Nigerian.
And you say it will be well for Fulanis?

Buhari and El-Rufai, the biggest sympathizers of Fulani bloodshed, God is watching.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by dragonking2: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
anonimi:

Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by dragonking2: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
patrickkkk:
If u asked me who was responsible for this? I would boldly say David Mark
You think this is a joking matter? Please if you don't have anything reasonable to say just shut up
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by babydioku(f): 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Those who fetch ant infested woods invite lizards to their home for feasts. Wake up before its too late
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by patrickkkk: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
dragonking2:
You think this is a joking matter? Please if you don't have anything reasonable to say just shut up

Hello, before you crucify me finish quote my full statement.
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by worldgee: 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
Do u ever imagine David Mark will do anything? Forget it. These pple are more concerned abt their pockets than our welfare.
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by SycophanticGoat: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bibors:
The Nigerian people may not need a government after all.
Nigerians provide energy for themselves via generators, Solar etc.
Nigerians provide water for themselves via well and bore holes etc.
Nigerians provide healthcare for themselves down to security.
Since we pay vigilantes to give us security while those paid with tax payers funds protect only the rich I wonder why Nigerians still expect anything from the government.
The role of the government is to protect the downtrodden. Provide security , healthcare etc.
All I see in Naija are niggers trying to survive.

I totally agree with you. Nigeria is not a country but a jungle where only the strongest animal survives.. Cursed be the day Luggard merged these nations with different ideologies, beliefs and religions, forming a country off it..
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by JUHABACH: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
mavinc4u:
This is getting serious, please what has our president said regarding this issue? Can't he send the Armies after them or is the Armies only meant to be sent after the IPOB youths? just confused and curious.

i honestly dont know what to think anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri / Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos / President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.