Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) (37583 Views)

Gov Ortom Finally Visits Agatu After Weeks Of Attack By Fulani Hersdmen. Photos / Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos / David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by Ojiofor: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Why haven't the vandals that call themselves Nigeria military apply their so called constitutional rules of engagement on this terrorist bloodthirsty f00lanis who are committing mass murder on daily bases or were they trained to aim their rifles only on innocent peaceful protesting Easterners?
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by Oluschenco(m): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
If proper security measures are not put in place, these fulani herdsmen will wreck havoc that is more than that of boko haram terrorists. #PMB talk to your men!
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by banio: 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
Fulani herdsmen should have ranches. I think this is will help to end this killings.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by TheSunSon: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
slap1:
Ok

See how people's lives ended abruptly. Innocent souls. And Buhari is busy dreaming about Nnamdi Kanu who is yet to (directly) kill one Nigerian.
And you say it will be well for Fulanis?

Buhari and El-Rufai, the biggest sympathizers of Fulani bloodshed, God is watching.
This post was created in 2012,see how the yorubas instead turned it attack the Igbos,now everybody is tasting the nunu.
www.nairaland.com/2639222/warning-those-agitating-against-fulani
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by poseidon12: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
Your people need to organise the youths to form vigilantes. They need to be well armed to fight off the Fulani herdsmen. The community leaders need to be in charge of the vigilantes. The Benue State government is obviously useless. The people need to take charge of their security.
I hope your people were not part of those that turned in their guns to the last government.
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by JimloveTM(m): 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
God help Nigeria
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by stonemasonn: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Jacko1:
These fulani and hausa God cursed us with.... So to federal govt it is allowed for fulanis to carry guns but odas dont..... With time all middle belt wil defend deirself by arming demself to the teeth.... No one tribe has monopoly on killing
Buhari's first executive decision was to remove the army from checkpoints around the country which he later denied, then we heard Osibanjo the veepee was denied access to the first security meeting after elections which was also denied; now putting two and two together.........expect more of these attacks and riots by hausa-fulani except we come together and do something.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by Menzy86(m): 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
I think by this, every fulani human being around that area should be hunted down. How can a people condone such genocide? Ah I trust my people for this kind matter.
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by bishopsele84: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
This is so pathetic
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by mindfreaks(m): 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
can you imagine the writer using "nation" this is another treason!
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
DailyPost:
I was in company of Senator David Mark as he went round to see the level of destruction done on the Agatu people by the suspected fulani herdsmen, we wept. I pray to Almighty God to save the people from these habengers of dead who do not have life but wants to take lives of other people. my people, Idoma people and my brothers and sisters for how long will it takes to join forces to defend ourselves? It's high time we come together to help Agatu people, ur prayers and I may go a long way to help them. This is not a fight for one man, this is not a fight for one community, this is not a fight for AGATU people, it is a fight for the Idoma Nation. Let's do our part and leave the one we can't for God.... - Online Reporter

Source http://www.viviangist.com/senator-david-mark-escapes-attack-in-agatu-while-on-inspection-photos

Join IPOB
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by searay(m): 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dahveydson:
Smh

This is obviously for photo ops. David mark has been their senator for 16 good years and have done nothing in the legislature to ease the pain of his people.

This is not the first, second or third time that agatu and it's environs will be attacked. Yet the good senator representing this people have done little or nothing to push their cause in the senate.
Do you know the function of a legislator at all?
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by free13: 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
Rip ..... cry
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by oduastates: 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
This is orchestrated genocide.
I cannot for any reason tolerate backwardness of any type .
Whether it is the backwardness of religion , culture or values .
I and my people do not share any values in common with these people .in fact , we hardly share values set with most in that country apart from a minority subset.
For all those shouting one nigeria just because they are currently eating . For those who were eating yesterday.
I have news for you .
The situation is not going to get better . You are still talking about corruption , militancy , terrorism .
Get used to talking about what is coming .

1 Desertification and the problem it will bring
2 overpopulation
3 pauperization and human misery
4 climate change and water shortages
5 religious extremism

What is coming will hit harder than anything ever seen .
The herdmen do not belong in the company of human beings.
I could care less about nigeria as a country . Just my people ,the oodua nation and our independence .
The question we should be asking now is how and when to disentangle and disengage from the rubbish country
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by Sayelabola(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Which tears Bubu don shed ever since his kinsmen dey kill people innocently? Bloody hypocrite

You are right.

Bubu could only foolishly and publicly shed tears for losing an election.
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
oglalasioux:
Man's greatest enemy has never been the devil. It's his fellow man.

Thats it
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by billyG(m): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
I just wonder Why senator David Mark has Never Raise this matter in d senate B4? i stand to b corrected.
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by alayim: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
And thhe fullanies and here in the Niger-Delta killing us legally with army uniforms! While the stupid man said he is here to fight corruption while banks charge u 100naira for bank transfer and charge u VAT and SMS fee for thesame transaction. Just like aljazira, "ur children school abroad and u pay their fees in dollar right?" Who is fooling who?
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by Austin4lif: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
The major problem is that idoma people are better womanizers then being warriors. The day this type of thing will happen in igboland, Biafra will just bounce from no were and I know the herdsmen are heading down east.
Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by jaytee01(m): 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
The obvious complicity and criminal negligence on the part of security agencies and government officials make it inevitable that a time is coming when large sections of the country will resort to self help. That could mean genocide targeting the Fulani or worse!

In the meantime, I believe like a friend suggested , innovative ways can be explored to fight back. For a start, if everyone can boycott beef and cattle products, it can be a start. Eat fish, chicken, anything but beef for your protein needs.

Let the cattle become worthless in their hands! The time for action is NOW!

1 Like

Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by breeze23: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
jaytee01:
The obvious complicity and criminal negligence on the part of security agencies and government officials make it inevitable that a time is coming when large sections of the country will resort to self help. That could mean genocide targeting the Fulani or worse!

In the meantime, I believe like a friend suggested , innovative ways can be explored to fight back. For a start, if everyone can boycott beef and cattle products, it can be a start. Eat fish, chicken, anything but beef for your protein needs.

Let the cattle become worthless in their hands! The time for action is NOW!
supported
Let's makes cattle useless in there hands. From today i will stop eating anything cook with cow

1 Like

Re: David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) by greall12(m): 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix / Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign / CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.