Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit (82504 Views)

Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by niyi123: 11:59am On Mar 14, 2016
daretodiffer:

It is fair. smiley asked you because of the statement you made. grin. I would not have asked if you did not hold such belief.

How would you know that your mature lady is a virgin?

A lady need not lie about her virginity for me, If i discover that she is not, that is the end of the marriage. Because I would not touch her for deceit and I think no lady will want to put herself in such a mess. No lady can fake virginity for me because I am not a baby.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
niyi123:

A lady need not lie about her virginity for me, If i discover that she is not, that is the end of the marriage. Because I would not touch her for deceit and I think no lady will want to put herself in such a mess. No lady can fake virginity for me because I am not a baby.

Contrary to what people think, not all women find the first sex painful, not all women are not born with hymen, not all women might not even bleed but they will have hymen. If you will be settling down with a mature lady, she might not bleed or she might have a weak hymen which means that you might not feel much.

I am just telling you because I think you feel like you do not know much about virginity. How would you tell if your woman is a virgin when she does not bleed or cry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by niyi123: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
daretodiffer:

Contrary to what people think, not all women find the first sex painful, not all women are not born with hymen, not all women might not even bleed but they will have hymen. If you will be settling down with a mature lady, she might not bleed or she might have a weak hymen which means that you might not feel much.

I am just telling you because I think you feel like you do not know much about virginity. How would you tell if your woman is a virgin when she does not bleed or cry?

If a lady has previously had sex before, I will know that is my point, someone is not having sex doesn't mean one should be novice. Hymen is not the ultimate determinant. Even mere asking some ladies about there previous relationships, if one is observant and very sensitive there is a way one can know.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=niyi123 post=43760509][/quote]

I insist that you cannot know

She could be knowledgeable about the act itself without having sex or engaging in 'dirty' practices.

Also sex is natural, you do not need to be taught to know what you might appreciate

You haven't explained to me how you would be able to tell grin. I am very curious, Sherlock smiley
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by niyi123: 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
daretodiffer:

I insist that you cannot know

She could be knowledgeable about the act itself without having sex or engaging in 'dirty' practices.

Also sex is natural, you do not need to be taught to know what you might appreciate

You haven't explained to me how you would be able to tell grin. I am very curious, Sherlock smiley

Lets leave that for now, I am a researcher but not a learner, all what it takes to know if a lady has never had a penetrative sex are known to me. That's all. But are you a lawyer? because the way you questioned self.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
niyi123:

Lets leave that for now, I am a researcher but not a leaner, all what it takes to know if a lady has never had a penetrative sex are known to me. That's all. But are you a lawyer? because the way you questioned self.

If you know it, you should be able to tell me smiley

Do you have a sixth sense or what?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by niyi123: 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
daretodiffer:

If you know it, you should be able to tell me smiley

Do you have a sixth sense or what?

yes, I don't need to tell you, there was a question that you too refused to answer after I answered mine. Thanks
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
niyi123:

yes, I don't need to tell you, there was a question that you too refused to answer after I answered mine. Thanks
You did because you were obliged to given your opinion concerning the issue. You did not want to sound like a hypocrite which was exactly what I was fishing for tongue.

As for me, you do not need my answers. I haven't expressed my opinion on this issue and giving you an answer does not mean that I am for/against you stand.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by niyi123: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
daretodiffer:

You did because you were obliged to given your opinion concerning the issue. You did not want to sound like a hypocrite which was exactly what I was fishing for tongue.

As for me, you do not need my answers. I haven't expressed my opinion on this issue and giving you an answer does not mean that I am for/against you stand.

That's is good of you, for not against my stand as everyone is entitles to his/her opinion. I thought you are going to sound the way one hypocrite girl that used to contribute a lot on Islamic section, which I thought she might be devoted Muslim not until that day she said ''virginity is lack of opportunity'' but when i questioned her being muslim and saying such she couldn't reply again. If you are not one, you have no right to condemn others. It is just personal purity, worth and dignity.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
niyi123:

That's is good of you, for not against my stand as everyone is entitles to his/her opinion. I thought you are going to sound the way one hypocrite girl that used to contribute a lot on Islamic section, which I thought she might be devoted Muslim not until that day
she said ''virginity is lack of opportunity'' but when i questioned her being muslim and saying such she couldn't reply again. If you are not one, you have no right to condemn others. It is just personal purity, worth and dignity.
Lol smiley

Pele, did you have an e-crush on her? lipsrsealed
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by niyi123: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
daretodiffer:

Lol smiley

Pele, did you have a e-crush on her? lipsrsealed

Not at all, but I just don't just like such hypocrisy when someone will be quoting a Quran and Hadiths on topics concerning Islamic perspectives, but such person will blind his/her eyes when he/she is doing what is against the teachings of same quran. Rather than to accept not being perfect but trying to justifies his/her silly mentality.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
niyi123:

Not at all, but I just don't just like such hypocrisy when someone will be quoting a Quran and Hadiths on topics concerning Islamic perspectives, but such person will blind his/her eyes when he/she is doing what is against the teachings of same quran. Rather than to accept not being perfect but trying to justifies his/her silly mentality.

okay
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by niyi123: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
daretodiffer:

okay

Thanks. But I will like knowing you more better.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
niyi123:

Thanks. But I will like knowing you more better.

That is not a good idea
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by niyi123: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
daretodiffer:

That is not a good idea

Ok. No prob
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
niyi123:

Ok. No prob

But you need to stop your obsession with women choosing to do what you don't appreciate. It si between them and God. I do not see you attacking men the same way. It is definitely an obsession
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by niyi123: 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
daretodiffer:

But you need to stop your obsession with women choosing to do what you don't appreciate. It si between them and God. I do not see you attacking men the same way. It is definitely an obsession

I DO NOT ATTACK ANYONE, UNLESS SOMEONE IS TRYING TO FAULTS MY OPINION UNNECESSARILY.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
niyi123:

I DO NOT ATTACK ANYONE, UNLESS SOMEONE IS TRYING TO FAULTS MY OPINION UNNECESSARILY.

Nope!

I went through your posts. embarassed

You are always calling out non-virgins smiley
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by niyi123: 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
daretodiffer:

Nope!

I went through your posts. embarassed

You are always calling out deflowered women smiley

Noted, Thanks. But you too like to faults guys unnecessarily concerning any issues relating to gender, so try and adjust too. Goodnight
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
niyi123:

Noted, Thanks. But you too like to faults guys unnecessarily concerning any issues relating to gender, so try and adjust too. Goodnight

Not my fault, I don't do it with bias however you do yours with bias just like the ones I attack
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by kayalla(f): 1:46am On Mar 15, 2016
why she no dey smile. abi the marriage na by force?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by niyi123: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2016
daretodiffer:

Not my fault, I don't do it with bias however you do yours with bias just like the ones I attack

I am not a bias person oooo
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 15, 2016
niyi123:

I am not a bias person oooo
You are
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by niyi123: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2016
daretodiffer:
You are

If that is how you perceived me to be, then no wahala. But I know that I am a very neutral person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria / 131-year-old "Iya Orisa" Living Under Olumo Rock - Photos / The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.