Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Egypt Jails Facebook User To Three Years After Unfaithful Wives Comment(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Egypt Jails Facebook User To Three Years After Unfaithful Wives Comment(photos) (830 Views)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Nigeria Women Ranked #1 In List Of Top 10 Unfaithful Wives In The World. See Why / Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egypt Jails Facebook User To Three Years After Unfaithful Wives Comment(photos) by Youngk(m): 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
Taymour el-Sobky a prominent Facebook user was arrested last month and accused by prosecutors of slandering Egyptian women and damaging their honor. His comments on a popular evening talk show in December caused a furor.

According to Reuters Africa,an Egyptian court on Saturday sentenced him to three years in prison with hard labor after he asserted on television that many married women in the conservative country were unfaithful.

"Thirty percent of Egyptian women are ready for immorality, they just can't find someone to encourage them,"
said Sobky, whose Facebook page called "Diaries of a Suffering Husband" has more than one million followers.

"These days, it is very normal for women to cheat on their husbands and seek it out ... Many women are involved in extramarital affairs while their husbands are abroad,"
he claimed.
Sobky's comments included the suggestion that arranged marriages in traditional southern Egypt exacerbated the problem of infidelity because women ended up with men they didn't know.

source:www.shockafrica.com

Re: Egypt Jails Facebook User To Three Years After Unfaithful Wives Comment(photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
Taymour el-Sobky a prominent Facebook user was arrested last month and accused by prosecutors of slandering Egyptian women and damaging their honor. His comments on a popular evening talk show in December caused a furor.

I didn't know there's yoruba word directly in English oh. cheesy Who wan know the meaning make I tell am

1 Like

Re: Egypt Jails Facebook User To Three Years After Unfaithful Wives Comment(photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
Good cool

I pray this action will also be taken in Nigeria against all those Online Misogynist undecided

Taking records of possible prisoners grin grin

watch them quote me and spew dust grin

1 Like

Re: Egypt Jails Facebook User To Three Years After Unfaithful Wives Comment(photos) by delishpot: 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Add 3 more years to his sentencing. Does he cry a river when the men abroad cheat on their wives?
Re: Egypt Jails Facebook User To Three Years After Unfaithful Wives Comment(photos) by Youngk(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
Government of Egypt no dey play with their women at all. singing "their women,their everything oo"
Re: Egypt Jails Facebook User To Three Years After Unfaithful Wives Comment(photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ok lipsrsealed
Re: Egypt Jails Facebook User To Three Years After Unfaithful Wives Comment(photos) by Kondomatic(m): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
Good....... A stupid musician insulted enugu girls and got away with it because it is in Nigeria.
Re: Egypt Jails Facebook User To Three Years After Unfaithful Wives Comment(photos) by Kondomatic(m): 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Good cool

I pray this action will also be taken in Nigeria against all those Online Misogynist undecided

Taking records of possible prisoners grin grin

watch them quote me and spew dust grin
*God rejects prayer......

Laughs at her IN HEAVENLY voice*

Me: Ntorr tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Egypt Jails Facebook User To Three Years After Unfaithful Wives Comment(photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Egypt Jails Facebook User To Three Years After Unfaithful Wives Comment(photos) by utenwuson: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
hw can sm1 be sent to jail for saying d bitter truth? promiscuous bitches will soon flood ds thread
Re: Egypt Jails Facebook User To Three Years After Unfaithful Wives Comment(photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
*God rejects prayer......

Laughs at her IN HEAVENLY voice*

Me: Ntorr tonguetonguetonguetongue
Lol

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

If Men Got PREGNANT! / Benefits Of Sex / Ladies, Can You Propose To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.