Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity (1284 Views)

“father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
My friend wants to start dating a sickler (SS) course mates of his, back from the uni. To him, he feels pity for the girl anytime he sees her. The babe is even yet to know of his intentions. The dude is even talking marriage too

What should be my advice to him?
Re: HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
Are u sure he juz feel pity for this girl? Then y he is talking abt marriage? Maybe he felt more than that...juz chill & support him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity by menabae(f): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
Love is blind,so they said,...allow em to get marry
Re: HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity by Thylord(m): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Wount you mind your bleeping buisness.
Re: HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity by MzOnajin1(f): 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
God knows best, but marrying or giving birth to a sickler, hmmm is like fetching water in a basket. My opinion

2 Likes

Re: HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
MzOnajin1:
God knows best, but marrying or giving birth to a sickler, hmmm is like fetching water in a basket. My opinion

Thank you for this. U see beyond now
Re: HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
Thylord:
Wount you mind your bleeping buisness.

My friend and his happiness is my business
Re: HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity by Aviero: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
If he enjoys her company. If he has something for her. If they understand each other. Then let him effing do it.
Re: HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity by NaMe4: 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
There is nothing wrong with marrying a sickler. Except if your friend is also a sickler or has the sickle trait.

This can be confirmed through blood tests.

If he has AA Genotype, he can marry his sickler boo jor. No shaking!
Re: HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity by utenwuson: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
wat is bad in marrying a sickler? highest them go born another sickler
Re: HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
OP, are you male or female??

If you are male, I like you already.

But if you are female, there are two things involved.

Its either you are really concerned about ur friend or you are jealous he's marrying another lady.

If you are concerned about him, I love you already.

But if you are jealous of him and the girl especially......(To be continued)

2 Likes

Re: HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Everybody deserves some love. be it Sickler ooo, HIV ooo, Ashamatic ooo, cancer patient ooo, etc.

From pity it can be love.

It wasn't their fualt they are sick.

We all need love.

2 Likes

Re: HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity by Swissheart(f): 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
What is your friend's genotype? If it will match the lady's..... Give them your best wishes. Na one thing go lead to marriage. You might think it is pity while it is Love.
Re: HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity by phetty(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
There are so many things involved in taking a sickle cell patient as a life partner...

Firstly, your friend must, prior to starting any relationship with the lady, confirmed that he's a AA genotype.

Secondly, your friend must be sure that what she has for the girl is love, not pity. Because if it's pity, he will, in no time, get tired of her (especially when she commits some minor mistakes that could be overlooked).

Thirdly, if he really loves her, he also needs to be super strong. Cos whenever crisis takes over her, her health condition at that time is very critical. And your friend also need to know about SS patients so that he can learn how to live with her effectively.

Last, but not the least, we all crave for partners that we will live and age with. Can your friend cope with that uncertainty? Ask any SS patient, they live their today thinking tomorrow will not come.

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity by GoldenJAT(m): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
If they were meant 2b 2geta, they surely b.. So kip ur calm.. And let God lead.
Re: HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
phetty:
There are so many things involved in taking a sickle cell patient as a life partner...

Firstly, your friend must, prior to starting any relationship with the lady, confirmed that he's a AA genotype.

Secondly, your friend must be sure that what she has for the girl is love, not pity. Because if it's pity, he will, in no time, get tired of her (especially when she commits some minor mistakes that could be overlooked).

Thirdly, if he really loves her, he also needs to be super strong. Cos whenever crisis takes over her, her health condition at that time is very critical. And your friend also need to know about SS patients so that he can learn how to live with her effectively.

Last, but not the least, we all crave for partners that we will live and age with. Can your friend cope with that uncertainty? Ask any SS patient, they live their today thinking tomorrow will not come.

My broda, u ve said it all. Thanks soo much
Re: HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity by lepasharon(f): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
OP fvck your so called friend. Do ppl with sickle cell tell you they need ur pity ? U Nigerians and the way you patronise ppl with sickle cell
Re: HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 09, 2016
lepasharon:
OP fvck your so called friend. Do ppl with sickle cell tell you they need ur pity ? U Nigerians and the way you patronise ppl with sickle cell

Are u a sickler?? angry
Re: HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity by lepasharon(f): 8:47pm On May 09, 2016
dubemnaija2:

Are u a sickler?? angry
Yes I am a 'sickler ' undecided
Re: HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 09, 2016
lepasharon:

Yes I am a 'sickler ' undecided

Sorry if what I wrote hurt u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Now Understand Why Laides Say "All Men Are The Same" / Am New Here Pls Show Some Love To A New COMER / Pastor Put His Private Part In My Bum-bum, Gave Me N10.00- 7year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.