Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

To Girls Who Demand Assistance Like Its Their Birthright - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Girls Who Demand Assistance Like Its Their Birthright (666 Views)

Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Girls Who Demand Assistance Like Its Their Birthright by AnonymustME(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
No this isn't a female bashing thread, I just want to share a recent experience with you all. I got this contact of a Nigerian girl based in Ghana from a mutual friend and decided to chat her up oneday.

me : hey

girl: hi

girl : whose this

me: my name is Anonymous

girl : do I no yhu

me : No, I don't think so

girl : Do yhu no mi

me: no I don't, but I'd like to

girl : .........no reply (end of chat)

The next day.....as early as 8 in the morning
girl : you on nigeria
: I need a nigeria glo

Me : I don't get
: yes I'm in Nigeria

girl : I need nigeria glo
(Can you imagine....I've not even known this girl five seconds and she's already telling me about her needs ....very ill mannered human that can't even ask nicely...you need? Lol...I just tried my best not to be rude)

Me: aren't you Nigerian?
: you write funny
: and do you know me well enough to start asking for favours?

girl : its just crdt
(lol, then why can't you JUST buy it by yourself?)

girl : its not a favour

Me: but money is used to buy it ...yes?

girl: the least you can say is yes or no
: life is simpl

Me: its just strange...yesterday you were giving me a tough time about not knowing me...and today you are asking for crdt :i

girl : it'd ohk
: thnx for your time
: God bless

Me: loool..Amen and you're welcome
: before you go
: please I need Ghana banku
: Its just banku
: hehe
Re: To Girls Who Demand Assistance Like Its Their Birthright by vizkiz: 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
I think we guys are "over doing" this... The way we are bashing the ladies recently, I wouldn't be surprised if they all delete their account tomorrow cheesy
Re: To Girls Who Demand Assistance Like Its Their Birthright by AnonymustME(m): 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
grin in most cases the bashing is well deserved
Re: To Girls Who Demand Assistance Like Its Their Birthright by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
vizkiz:
I think we guys are "over doing" this... The way we are bashing the ladies recently, I wouldn't be surprised if they all delete their account tomorrow cheesy
Thank your stars we have more frustrated males online undecided

3 Likes

Re: To Girls Who Demand Assistance Like Its Their Birthright by AnonymustME(m): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Thank your stars we have more frustrated males online undecided

after reading our convo....can you honestly say she didn't deserve that reply?
Re: To Girls Who Demand Assistance Like Its Their Birthright by GoldenJAT(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
I luv guys Dt are blunt wen d need arises...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / . / Why Are You In Your Relationship? Either Marriage Or Dating. Please Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.