Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

My Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Lover This Weekend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Lover This Weekend. (666 Views)

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Lover This Weekend. by FMary(m): 2:42pm On May 19, 2016
Jane is my best friend or so I thought, but it hurts me to think that she is wedding my lover this weekend. I want to think I am only dreaming but then I realize I am awake and it's all for real.

How could someone who claimed to be my best friend take my man away from me? Or do I say James is not man enough for me? Yet it hurts me so much cos I have always and will always love James.

Everyday I still think about the first time we met, I fell in love with him the moment I set my eyes on him. How could I forget the very first day we kissed? The tender and gentle kisses

My heart burns like an ocean of fire, I can only hope that I awake and it's all a dream.

It's barely one year ago at Jabi Mall, Abuja. I went to shop for a few personal things, infact I actually did not want to go shopping that day but in the end I decided to drive by and pick a few things.

Looking back now, something in me wish I never got in there on that day cos I would never have met James, but then for all the love we shared I have no regrets.

I was checking out some designer perfumes when he walked up to me, he was a little shy but then he confessed to me that he had been watching me for a while.

I said "hello" when he said "hi"and then he added "I am James" and I said "Cynthia". He looked charming and magical, he looked a woman's dream man.

Something in me right then told me this is 'one angel living among men' and I believed it. Truly he is an angel even though he is getting married to my "best friend."

We exchanges phone numbers and WhatsApp messages for a couple of days and then he asked me out on a date. Honestly I had been longing for that and had been waiting for him to say it.

Friday night was three days away but I longed for it like it were three years away. I got back early from work and had a quick shower, I actually got a new clothing for the night out.

James picked me up by 7pm and we had a dinner at the BluCabana Restaurant & Cafe. A memorable night it was.

We got back to my apartment about 11pm, fun filled and a little tipsy. I asked James to come have tea and so we went up together. One thing led to the other, we played and laughed and then in one moment we were so close to each other as my body ached and longed for him to hold me.

In one moment James held my hands and kissed my lips, my heart exploded within me. Such a tender kiss, I longed for him even more but then James simply apologized and kissed me goodnight on my cheek.

Wow... James is a gentle man and I will always love him.

In the past one year we have had our ups and down, fun times and times we had some quarrels though he always came back to apologize even when I was at fault.

Watch Out for Part 2........ Pls SHARE if you like my story

Check out for more stories on www.facebook.com/nittalily
Re: My Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Lover This Weekend. by dcommissioner: 3:21pm On May 19, 2016
hmm... lyk seriously!!
Re: My Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Lover This Weekend. by youngberry001(m): 3:53pm On May 19, 2016
Go and find another one nd keep quiet now man dere re plenty chick's around........#dis is fvcksh*t
Re: My Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Lover This Weekend. by FMary(m): 6:46pm On May 19, 2016
Fiction #Nollywood

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Be Afraid To Be Alone. / Lautech Boys And Yahooooo / Nikon COOLPIX A100 16.1 MP Digital Camera For Sale 9k Price..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.