Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? (45904 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" / Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" / Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by momove4real25(f): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ibukunteje, otalowa Ota lose, omena jalijali, appaaja, abugomgo. I like dis man Chiwetalu Agu

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Smarte724(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ineficiency aghola ine efiche nsi

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by xcllaxix(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
Mmiri ama efi n' anya!...*meaning rain-water has gotten into the eyes of the cow*...
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by SirShymexx: 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
sukkot:
buahahaha lets bounce of this topic before the hard sell lands us in hot soup with the you know who. speaking of helping out ? we can do what we did for peter okoye of p square. find some nice ' yoloba ' gyals dem for dem to marry wink grin grin

Looool.

I've offered them yoloba women at buy one and get two for free, but I'm yet to see any IPOB youth who's interested. Just waiting for the conquering lion of Biafra, Kanu, to get out of the dungeon so that I can cut a deal with him loool.

Err, the Oba of Lagos can also make it happen by offering any Igbo trying to move to Igbo people's little London a la Lagos yoloba women lol. Yoloba women will definitely make them straight after feeding them daily dosage of amala loool.
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Adenle041(m): 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
[quote post=43805985]1. Buru isi mu tinye n’ike nwanyi .

2. Ndi b’aloo anyuooo nke n’esi ka ogiri .

3. Uwa kpuru ekpu kunuu n’acho ikpu ozo.

4. Oji ofo g’ato n’ije .

5. Akpurum ara n’onu chi efo .

6. A gwomu aju bunye ike nwanyi .

7. Nwanyi ajadu akwaa mu iko.

8. Aka ose adighi mma na otele .

9. mbgagbu Uwa agbabguo uwa.

10. Nkoli akolia n’elu kolia n’ala.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by nigerianvenom(m): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
Utobuene
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Kelvinanderson(m): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ochicha na ta bread e gote na Kingsway... Pardon d spellings. One of my favorite actors in nollywood. Crazy how he thinks

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by pinkycute(f): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
Okotorigba" is the must funniest words at of all cheesy but thou I don't know the meaning shaa wink but the way he do say it makes me laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lemon12:
1.Ovuko

2. Ara nwanyi Asaba

3. Okotorigba

4. E tinyegom aka na Ike isi ( I don chuck hand inside shiitty anus ) grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by K9blunt(f): 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
Kelklein:
If u think u know him so well then drop one of his famous exclamations (..with meaning o)

Igbos in the house ....leggo

Mba chi mu oweri pompoo do lovi

The movie name I don't remember, I don't watch nollywood anymore now its

Team Hollywood! grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by sukkot: 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
SirShymexx:

Looool.

I've offered them yoloba women at buy one and get two for free, but I'm yet to see any IPOB youth who's interested. Just waiting for the conquering lion of Biafra, Kanu, to get out of the dungeon so that I can cut a deal with him loool.

Err, the Oba of Lagos can also make it happen by offering any Igbo trying to move to Igbo people's little London a la Lagos yoloba women lol. Yoloba women will definitely make them straight after feeding them daily dosage of amala loool.
buahahaha speaking of ' yoloba ' women i need one to come help me make some kick-ass soup. brah my soup game has been hella weak lately. am making these soup but they end up tasting jacked up when i am eating it with eba. my soup game real weak bruh. can you believe i bought garri in asda ? yup you heard it right, asda shocked i strolled in that joint and seen garri and chinchin, i was like dayummmmmmmmmmm yall doing it like this in asda ? daz wassup.

on a side note >>> FREE NNAMDI KANU. THE MAN HAS EATEN ENOUGH BEANS IN THE DUNGEON LOLZ
grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by holywota: 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
ata agbajie!
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by omohjesu(m): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
Azwi kpokpo

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by stevejireh01: 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sunnynwa:
Mmiri amaa efi n'anya.
yea, the movie, the price of Sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by MrHackmed1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
There is a slang of him I do mention during my first year in Unimaid, this later turned out to my nickname of the lips of Taraba boys we were in the same Hostel

And it is "Ooovoookkoooo" Or "Ooodinekudene" grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by stevejireh01: 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ekwensu aromance a'mamiwater
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Tcheck(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
ara nwanyi asaba / mmiri amaa nsi grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by ugonna1054(m): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
Í si ebe a nù mamiri!!!! Meaning from what part of ur body do u urinate from sad

O telu ugba, o tele ose.....i no knw d meaning
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by benzema8(m): 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
ImmaculateIfy:
am not hating but he is not funny to me
you must be a sadist

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Jackdasilver(m): 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
Uchu, itaa mu arun na anya, ntaa gi arun na ike.
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by oromankirisi(f): 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
..now that's how an uncouth illiterate like you thinks, narrow minded with a heart so filled with vile and hate, it oozes disdain. Go, take several seats behind!

SirShymexx:

Lol.

What do you expect from folks who tie wrapper and wear wooly hat as trad cloth? grin

Go check pictures of Biafran protests and see men with female hand bags. And isn't that the only region where phaggots had a protest? Igbo men have always been effeminate, hence they're always emotional...so it is not shocking to me. grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by meche4vr(m): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
Efficiency awogo ifiche nsi.....1

Ekwensu aborogi IKE...2

Iboribobokulo ....

There re innumerable, its as many as d bears on his mouth

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by AshamkonyeOF(m): 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
instead of having his type as an Uncle I rather chose Abubakar Shakau
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Mekky2010: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
Inefficiency awona inaefichansi ...
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Dolcilicious(f): 11:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ekwensu ewefonomba,at least thats how it sounds
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by richard870(m): 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
Holamide222:
Is a comedian on its own
It's 'his own', not 'its own'. 'it' is used for inanimate objects .Thanks
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by porshuch: 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
Emergency agho Emma jee nua nsi. Lol
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Priska02(f): 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
"Aladinodinode"
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by soniabrenda(f): 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
ala nwanyi asaba
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Ikem4life(m): 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
Otele nvene
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by paulavon: 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
In the past i have loved great Nollywood actors like Pete Edochie,RMD,Saint Obi but I think chiwetalu Agu stands out. His creativity is second to none.
I know a lot of his slangs but I can't write in Ibo.
My favorites are:
1. Igbogwu oka
2. Isiri Ina gbonsha, isiri ina gbonusha

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by nephemmy(m): 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
ibukun teje.....

ibukun teje....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention / Chika Ike Hits Swimming Pool In Sexy Swimsuit (Photos) / Cee-C Rocks Skinny Jeans As Delta Soap Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.