Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? (45944 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" / Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" / Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Armstrong34(m): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
even if u don make am and u wan go village,carry Ghana must go...pack car for city so DAT chiwetalu agu wuld b pleased

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by chuks000(m): 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ike mpa naka ayawa
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by mike404(m): 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
[size=30pt]OTENE MVENE. AZU IKPO KPO[/size]grin

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by phoenix23401(m): 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
ekwensu e romansie mami water d devil has romanced mamiwater aka mermaid love thisman

8 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Zrolec(m): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
Manye aka na nsi aboki!

Ekwensu enwe phone number!

Inyakirinkpotompo!

[b][/b]Ovoko![i][/i]

Ewu ataam igu n'isi!

I love dis man.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by coolaustyne(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ati anya emeri apollo
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by samuel051: 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
Umu nwayi ajadu Otene vene

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by EROMS38(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
Echi....geni...le...
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Aderupoko2: 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ejiofo atunije
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by ouigy99(m): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
Kelklein:
If u think u know him so well then drop one of his famous exclamations (..with meaning o)

Igbos in the house ....leggo

Udi nneke udi!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Jethrolite(m): 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
Kelklein:
If u think u know him so well then drop one of his famous exclamations (..with meaning o)

Igbos in the house ....leggo
Ekwensu romance e mammy water,

Allah deno deno de,

Jah, Jehova armaggedon.
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by SirShymexx: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin grin

check this new yam wrestling in skirt out. whomever wins get to eat the brand new yam buahahahaha

grin grin

you do have a point though. that explains the overt emotional nature of our brothers from the east lolz

Bwahahahahahahaha. grin

So they wear skirts as well? grin And this is me thinking they only tie wrappers and wear dresses. I guess we can say Igbo men wear skirts, dresses, and tie wrappers depending on the occasion. grin

I don't blame especially when a large population of their women look like the chic below:

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by sukkot: 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
SirShymexx:

Bwahahahahahahaha. grin

So they wear skirts as well? grin And this is me thinking they only tie wrappers and wear dresses. I guess we can say Igbo men wear skirts, dresses, and tie wrappers depending on the occasion. grin

I don't blame especially when a large population of their women look like the chic below:

grin grin grin bruv that chic just bagged her a white guy too lolz. i am sure he is gay or bisexual and just want the best of both worlds. he swanging both ways with one chic. grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
kennyman2000:
Lol... Indomie generations may not know him that much
.ABEG WETIN DE WORRY THIS ONE??

MY 5YRs OLD COUSIN KNOWS HIM WELLA ...MORE DAN U SELF

MTWSSSHHHH.....ANORFIAA
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by SirShymexx: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin grin bruv that chic just bagged her a white guy too lolz. i am sure he is gay or bisexual and just want the best of both worlds. he swanging both ways with one chic. grin

Loool.

The average white person is bisexual, so it's not shocking.

But we need to help Igbo men. A large population of their women look like trannys and it seems Yoruba men have also jacked a sizable population. And there aren't that many women to go around in Igbo kingdom, hence they're losing it.

Any suggestions on how to help them? grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Trypa(f): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
ukwu ifeoma a garmu ozi

ijeoma's waist have gone message for me lol

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Kassychuks(f): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
MMIRI AMAA EFI NA-ANYA!!!!!
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Oxenomy: 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
I ga ekpo nsi n'obodo a grin... Meaning you will pack shiiiit for this village. If you follow this man drag land, your own done finish grin ..

But in terms of comedy, I like Ibu, Charles Awurum, Bishop Umoh and Osuofia grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by sukkot: 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool.

The average white person is bisexual, so it's not shocking.

But we need to help Igbo men. A large population of their women look like trannys and it seems Yoruba men have also jacked a sizable population. And there aren't that many women to go around in Igbo kingdom, hence they're losing it.

Any suggestions on how to help them? grin
buahahaha lets bounce of this topic before the hard sell lands us in hot soup with the you know who. speaking of helping out ? we can do what we did for peter okoye of p square. find some nice ' yoloba ' gyals dem for dem to marry wink grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Yaboski: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
He is so foni
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
RIZLER:
don't be offended but yoruba are the most uglieest set of people in nigeria or maybe west africa in total after ghanaians,most of your men run away from ur women including ur oni
.BROZ PLLSSSSSSS

I BEG U WITH GOD...DNT QUOTE EM AGAIN...SHEY YOU SEE AS DEM IGNORE EM SINCE?....DEM CUN B LIKE MUMU...JUST FOLLOW OUR STEP ABD IGNORE

I BELIEVE 1person NA EM DE USE BOTH ACCOUT

WE KNOW THEM

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by dikeigbo2(m): 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
Opprobrious grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by chidextec: 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
ara nwanyi asaba (asaba woman breast) grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by rallymento(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lemon12:
1.Ovuko

2. Ara nwanyi Asaba

3. Okotorigba

4. E tinyegom aka na Ike isi ( I don chuck hand inside shiitty anus ) grin

He is not the originator of Ara Nwanyi ASABA!!
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by gratiaeo(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
1. Buru isi mu tinye n’ike nwanyi .

2. Ndi b’aloo anyuooo nke n’esi ka ogiri .

3. Uwa kpuru ekpu kunuu n’acho ikpu ozo.

4. Oji ofo g’ato n’ije .

5. Akpurum ara n’onu chi efo .

6. A gwomu aju bunye ike nwanyi .

7. Nwanyi ajadu akwaa mu iko.

8. Aka ose adighi mma na otele .

9. mbgagbu Uwa agbabguo uwa.

10. Nkoli akolia n’elu kolia n’ala.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Adenle041(m): 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lmao,that's my favorite actor,chinwetalu Agu,..very funny man[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Bugatie:
"Agam ata gi otule". Meaning, "I must knack you akpako"
na dis kind 1 ur brain dey record sharp sharp.. but, d man funny shaa.
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by kayalla(f): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
vosquare:
grin grin

in movies u mean?
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Bugatie(m): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
na dis kind 1 ur brain dey record sharp sharp.. but, d man funny shaa.
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
Bugatie:
tongue
dis guy sef. I could remember 1 movie where he said, "Ala Nke m Enwero Nipple". That man rotten finish ateeyuuu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tayo Sobola Gets G-Wagon As Birthday Gift [PICS] / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos / Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.