Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? (45950 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" / Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" / Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by danielmichael(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
nnemunja ooo
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by boxer022(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
otolo nvene
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by merits(m): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
allanphash7:
Who is he ?

We don't know you too in nigeria

We don know him here is Rome
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by merits(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
allanphash7:
Who is he ?

We don know him here is Rome
we don't know you too in nigeria.
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by allanphash7(m): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Im not a celebrity
merits:
we don't know you too in nigeria.
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by yumyspiced(f): 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
yanyanpu
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by yumyspiced(f): 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
otele ugba otele ose
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by sukkot: 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

Lol. Don't believe the hype, Ghana gatt some nice dishes. They got me on that basmati rice jellof wave and my life hasn't been the same since. I prefer that to the naij version everyday of the week. Then you need to try shoko, banku, and waakye. grin

Err, did you hear about what has been popping in LDN since last week? Some rapper got his AP watch and chain snatched, and those who snatched it posted it on snapchat. And cos my man talks a lot of grease about being a roadman and a money maker...flashing bands of peez and all kinds of jewelry on social media, he wasn't having. Next thing, he sent a text message to the next rapper who snatched it that he's rolling through his block. Boom, someone got sprayed with an uzi and man down. It made the news. Apparently, he dry snitched on himself with the text msg and it's all over social media. Scotland yard got involved and my man has been nicked for murder.

These yutes and dry snitching on themselves on social media with their faces and names everywhere smh.
yeah since that CERN machine has being turned on in geneva, niggaz and crackers aint been the same ever since. the machine lowers human vibration and then you become like a robotic programmed zombie. thats why you see all kinds of craziness happening lately all over the world. but yeah fork them rappers. excuse my french. that culture is dead and buried. they need to step their game up. geek is the new cool.

with regards to ghana food, nahhhhh lol. i see the effect of the food on the people there and i aint tryna try it. ghana food does not make your skin glow. i need food that will give me that glow not dull my lustre. i gotta shine my niggaz. its all about the shine
grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by stitcheD(m): 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Dharniel:
ovoko.
only God knows what it means...

It is a name of village in Nsukka
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
sukkot:
yeah since that CERN machine has being turned on in geneva, niggaz and crackers aint been the same ever since. the machine lowers human vibration and then you become like a robotic programmed zombie. thats why you see all kinds of craziness happening lately all over the world. but yeah fork them rappers. excuse my french. that culture is dead and buried. they need to step their game up. geek is the new cool.

with regards to ghana food, nahhhhh lol. i see the effect of the food on the people there and i aint tryna try it. ghana food does not make your skin glow. i need food that will give me that glow not dull my lustre. i gotta shine my niggaz. its all about the shine
grin grin

So you don't want Ghana food with humongous Ghana batty to top it up after munching the good meal? You are missing out, bruddah.

Naij food is grossly overrated, apart from pounded yam, efo riro, and edi ka ikong. Most of the meals are just too spicy and oily. And too much oil isn't good for ya health. Shoko for example is very nutritious. I'm even planning to reduce my consumption of naij meals (not that I eat too much).

Try Ethiopian dishes as well - they have some good food.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by COOL10(m): 12:42am On Mar 22, 2016
Ejil'akam mepo ikem. You are talking yanyanpu. Igwe anwuala ara gba mmiri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi / Afrocandy And Her Tattooed Boobs Step Out In Distressed Jeans / Lola Rae Wows In Bum Shorts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.