Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? (45954 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" / Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" / Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Ninilowo(m): 7:29am On Mar 16, 2016
Frankiss44:
This guy can kill a whole clan because of half plot of land... Lol
That guy and land eh! Na like rice and white

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by EmekaBlue(m): 7:36am On Mar 16, 2016
Nwata na ta akara na ta ego ya...Pikin wey dey chop akara dey chop im money
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by tonquendo4u(m): 7:44am On Mar 16, 2016
Otene mvene,ukwu nwanyi mbammiri,akwaa n'ife,akwaa Na nro etc
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by sukkot: 7:47am On Mar 16, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Sorry for the late reply - man was just tryna build the muscle at the gym, ya get me. #Dench.

Do yoloba chics cook for guys? No yoloba chic has ever cooked for me. Any time you tell these heaux to cook, it's all kinds of fvckries about how they aren't ya wife and why man should go marry a wife if he wants someone to cook for him. Disrespectful cun.ts. Only Ghana chics cook for me from time to time. Even when I was in Uni, only the Ghanaian chics used to cook for us.
aint tryna eat no kenke though. these ghanaians cant cook for shyttt. i need me some efo riro and all that niceness not kenke lolz grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by sukkot: 7:48am On Mar 16, 2016
MORNDEW:

whats the meaning of all these? You hv tried stupidity why not try sensibility.
grin grin bros, greetings
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Pillyportions(f): 7:48am On Mar 16, 2016
Wow! No wonder yur tribe guys are so so attracted to them. Since they look like that, it means they are pretty in d eyes of ur tribe men. because majority of ur tribe men marry them. Nttorrr. Useless tribalist. Later we go dey complain of how d whites are so rude to blacks and are racist.
SirShymexx:

Bwahahahahahahaha. grin

So they wear skirts as well? grin And this is me thinking they only tie wrappers and wear dresses. I guess we can say Igbo men wear skirts, dresses, and tie wrappers depending on the occasion. grin

I don't blame especially when a large population of their women look like the chic below:

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Hollarbeece(f): 7:53am On Mar 16, 2016
oglalasioux:
Obosi na ajo uzo!

Mmiri amaa nsi!

Ara nwanyi asaba!

Igwe ejee nga!

pls tell us the meaning.
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Progressive01(m): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2016
Dominionng:
No 1 land stealer!
And wife stealer too. cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Pillyportions(f): 7:58am On Mar 16, 2016
Since yoruba men are jacking them it means they have great potentials which are not found in ur women.
SirShymexx:

Loool.

The average white person is bisexual, so it's not shocking.

But we need to help Igbo men. A large population of their women look like trannys and it seems Yoruba men have also jacked a sizable population. And there aren't that many women to go around in Igbo kingdom, hence they're losing it.

Any suggestions on how to help them? grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Heart2heart(m): 8:11am On Mar 16, 2016
[size=18pt]Bishop achuo mbaka na CKC!!![/size]
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Pdizzle(m): 8:12am On Mar 16, 2016
I like this guy. Don't understand the slangs, still funny. Na very bad man, there was a movie he was knacking the kings wife. His slang i like is something like 'opushi eringo'
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Czarbrutus02: 8:12am On Mar 16, 2016
Agbuugbu na achicha
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 8:14am On Mar 16, 2016
Kelklein:
If u think u know him so well then drop one of his famous exclamations (..with meaning o)

Igbos in the house ....leggo
..."Mmiri a ma efi n'anya!!!"...
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2016
Ewu Atam igu n'isi!
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by alwaysemmy(m): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2016
Dharniel:
ovoko.
only God knows what it means...

Ovoko is a name of town in Nsukka LGA.
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by alwaysemmy(m): 8:26am On Mar 16, 2016
tonquendo4u:
Otene mvene,ukwu nwanyi mbammiri,akwaa n'ife,akwaa Na nro etc

Opprobrious..... Igwe ejee nga.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by spysly: 8:32am On Mar 16, 2016
Ekwe nsu enwe fone numba
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by multicolored(f): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2016
A kwam iko na nro.... I don fornicate for dream.
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Peacefulgold(m): 9:14am On Mar 16, 2016
Do u guys know he is still a BACHELOR....meaning he has NEVER been MARRIED.....
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by janeval: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2016
ochoo nwa awo
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Phatmyk(m): 10:03am On Mar 16, 2016
Ala dinu dinu di.
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by kelvinatkins(m): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2016
EKWENSU ROMANCE MAMI WATER
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 16, 2016
Uwadiegwu!

Ekwensu agba gi mamiwota... angry grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by maxwellchibueze(m): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2016
Igwe nwuru ala gbalu mmili
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Ladycloud(f): 11:37am On Mar 16, 2016
Akpi agba ndi church committee grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Blackrev: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
University of ekwensu grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by maestroferddi: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
Peacefulgold:
Do u guys know he is still a BACHELOR....meaning he has NEVER been MARRIED.....
Lie.

He is married with children.
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by oglalasioux(m): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hollarbeece:
pls tell us the meaning.

Obosi and bad roads!

Rain has beaten faeces!

Asaba woman's breasts!

The king has gone to jail!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by benji93: 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
''akwancha nikembe''
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Bekeey: 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
APATA OKPA which mean in between the two laps
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
sukkot:
aint tryna eat no kenke though. these ghanaians cant cook for shyttt. i need me some efo riro and all that niceness not kenke lolz grin

Lol. Don't believe the hype, Ghana gatt some nice dishes. They got me on that basmati rice jellof wave and my life hasn't been the same since. I prefer that to the naij version everyday of the week. Then you need to try shoko, banku, and waakye. grin

Err, did you hear about what has been popping in LDN since last week? Some rapper got his AP watch and chain snatched, and those who snatched it posted it on snapchat. And cos my man talks a lot of grease about being a roadman and a money maker...flashing bands of peez and all kinds of jewelry on social media, he wasn't having. Next thing, he sent a text message to the next rapper who snatched it that he's rolling through his block. Boom, someone got sprayed with an uzi and man down. It made the news. Apparently, he dry snitched on himself with the text msg and it's all over social media. Scotland yard got involved and my man has been nicked for murder.

These yutes and dry snitching on themselves on social media with their faces and names everywhere smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afrocandy And Her Tattooed Boobs Step Out In Distressed Jeans / Lola Rae Wows In Bum Shorts (Photos) / Ukrainian Star, Pasha Lee Dies Fighting Russian Troops In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.