Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? (45949 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" / Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" / Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by MORNDEW(m): 12:00am On Mar 16, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin grin

check this new yam wrestling in skirt out. whomever wins get to eat the brand new yam buahahahaha

grin grin

you do have a point though. that explains the overt emotional nature of our brothers from the east lolz
whats the meaning of all these? You hv tried stupidity why not try sensibility.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by pappilo(m): 12:07am On Mar 16, 2016
Wampoto!

In Reggae Boyz starring Aki na Uka

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by cardoctor(m): 12:19am On Mar 16, 2016
Who be dis?
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by SirShymexx: 12:19am On Mar 16, 2016
sukkot:
buahahaha speaking of ' yoloba ' women i need one to come help me make some kick-ass soup. brah my soup game has been hella weak lately. am making these soup but they end up tasting jacked up when i am eating it with eba. my soup game real weak bruh. can you believe i bought garri in asda ? yup you heard it right, asda shocked i strolled in that joint and seen garri and chinchin, i was like dayummmmmmmmmmm yall doing it like this in asda ? daz wassup.

on a side note >>> FREE NNAMDI KANU. THE MAN HAS EATEN ENOUGH BEANS IN THE DUNGEON LOLZ
grin

Lol.

Sorry for the late reply - man was just tryna build the muscle at the gym, ya get me. #Dench.

Do yoloba chics cook for guys? No yoloba chic has ever cooked for me. Any time you tell these heaux to cook, it's all kinds of fvckries about how they aren't ya wife and why man should go marry a wife if he wants someone to cook for him. Disrespectful cun.ts. Only Ghana chics cook for me from time to time. Even when I was in Uni, only the Ghanaian chics used to cook for us.
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by ElPhoche(m): 12:28am On Mar 16, 2016
Ene ude, ene ajaka.... Linus barbecue....
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Iceman296: 12:38am On Mar 16, 2016
Okotorigba!
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by mikron(m): 12:44am On Mar 16, 2016
Realhommie:
Funny dude.. Okotorigba grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:07am On Mar 16, 2016
Just watching his movies here although they charge me 10euro. My best actor.

Arieteghi neriite. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by marabout(m): 1:35am On Mar 16, 2016
Ovoko!
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by marabout(m): 1:37am On Mar 16, 2016
Imagine the conconbility!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 16, 2016
My two favorites. 1. "Akpi akpande church committee". The Main one " Ekwensu ah romancia mommiwater" iruenekwe
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Bitterleafsoup: 3:12am On Mar 16, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

What do you expect from folks who tie wrapper and wear wooly hat as trad cloth? grin

Go check pictures of Biafran protests and see men with female hand bags. And isn't that the only region where phaggots had a protest? Igbo men have always been effeminate, hence they're always emotional...so it is not shocking to me. grin
Get a life hating on Igbo men since 1960...

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Kazrem(m): 3:57am On Mar 16, 2016
Holamide222:
His a comedian on its own
Correct
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by babilicious: 4:17am On Mar 16, 2016
Nsi ato n'ike...!! Or ofe akwu agba uka...!!
Very funny man..
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by 1trillionlikes: 4:34am On Mar 16, 2016
Ishi ku n shishi
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by skinflint(m): 5:05am On Mar 16, 2016
Nkpokiti. undecidedNkpokiti.
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by isinno: 6:17am On Mar 16, 2016
OtuluOgba ~ OtuluOse
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by justmenoni: 6:21am On Mar 16, 2016
Otorontobo grin angry grin
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by HaneefahAde(f): 6:23am On Mar 16, 2016
Lolz, ibukunteje. The man is crazy ehn but he is usually wicked but funny in films
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by PatrishiaGee(f): 6:37am On Mar 16, 2016
Let ur land go..
Or you die.. #AGU
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Mbediogu(m): 6:45am On Mar 16, 2016
Frankiss44:
This guy can kill a whole clan because of half plot of land... Lol

U know him well. His first appearances in Nollywood was in early 90s in Evil passion and Taboo. Remember his exclamation then of "Oprobrious". The man has remained relevant in acting since them.
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by fotojenik(m): 6:53am On Mar 16, 2016
Uwa e nekwe Uwa e nekwe Uwa e nekwe ........
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 16, 2016
Ekwensu eromansia mami water.
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by fotojenik(m): 6:54am On Mar 16, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] Udela ayuo nsi Na altar....
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by fotojenik(m): 6:55am On Mar 16, 2016
otara ugba ka itara ose?
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by fotojenik(m): 6:55am On Mar 16, 2016
Itara ugba ka itara ose?
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 6:58am On Mar 16, 2016
jaygud:
A comic Nigeria igbowood actor.....#finish ;DA comic Nigeria igbowood actor.....#finish

Loooooooool

NOLLYWOOD has suddenly changed to IGBOWOOD. NAIRALAND NO GO KILL ME!! LOL
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by omonighoblessing(f): 7:06am On Mar 16, 2016
UPIANTU!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Graccccccccy(f): 7:07am On Mar 16, 2016
Oke'mirin- great flood, onomatopeia-figure of speech
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by Ninilowo(m): 7:27am On Mar 16, 2016
Arewa12:
He always as a slang.for every movie,
Yes.
Re: How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? by goodvision12(m): 7:28am On Mar 16, 2016
Akpatoyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enemona Josh Humanitarian NGO Unveils Ken Erics As Ambassadors With N12M / Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi / Afrocandy And Her Tattooed Boobs Step Out In Distressed Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.