Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy (2950 Views)

Nigerians Girls Won't Kill Me...nairalanders Coman See / 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies / Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by mcvaeey(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
1) THEY LOOK FOR VULNERABLE GUYS AND SCAM THEM WITH LOVE THAT DOESN'T EXIST IN THEIR HEARTS.

2) THEY ARE INTO A TYPE OF BUSINESS CALLED MULTIPLE BOYFRIENDS. THE HIGHER THE BOYFRIENDS, THE HIGHER THE MONEY DERIVED.

3) AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN LADY IS NOT CONCERNED ABOUT HER MAN'S FUTURE. ALL THEY KNOW IS HIS CURRENT FINANCIAL SITUATION AND ONCE HE'S BROKE THEY RUN TO THE NEXT VICTIM ON THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP.

4) THEY ARE LIKE A PLAGUE IN EVERY SERIOUS GUYS LIFE, THEY DISTRACT YOU FROM YOUR ACADEMICS OR MAKING MONEY WITH THEIR FAKE LOVE CRIES. DON'T BE DISTRACTED, THE END GAME IS TO DRILL MONEY OUT OF YOU TILL YOU GET BROKE.

5). THEY ARE INSATIABLE. HENCE AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL KEEPS AS MANY GUYS AS POSSIBLE AND ALL SHE OFFERS THEM IN RETURN IS PUSSSY MAINTAINED WITH ALUM TO MAKE HER LOOK TIGHT AND DECENT DOWN THERE.

6) THEY HAVE TERRIBLE HYGIENE. MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE DIRTY AND PRODUCE TOXIC STENCH IN THEIR VAGINA DURING SEX. SOME CAN WEAR A PANT FOR 3 DAYS

7) THEY EAT LIKE GLUTTON AND GROW BELLIES LIKE A PREGNANT WOMAN. IF YOU DOUBT THIS, WALK TO A NEARBY EATERY AND SEE THEIR LEVEL OF GLUTTONY. YOU WILL SEE THEIR TABLES FILLED WITH FOODS AND DRINKS THEIR PARENTS CAN'T AFFORD TO GIVE THEM AT HOME COURTESY OF A NEW MAGA IN FRONT OF HER SMILING LIKE A ROASTED GOAT WHILE SHE PATIENTLY EMPTIES HIS POCKET.

NIGERIAN LADIES SEE RELATIONSHIP AS A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM. ONCE YOU'RE IN THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP, THEY EXPECT YOU TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES THEIR FATHERS CAN'T TAKE

once you spot a Nigerian girl showing you green light, be careful as the smile is fake. The quality and quantity of love you get from her depends on how financially buoyant you are and what gifts you have to offer.

#TeamForeignGirls
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by YorubaWoman: 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ko ro gba lenu e.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by halfricanadian(f): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
Thats right

But which nigerian girl has beaten ur foreign girlfriend before?

Like do we look bothered??

We are not complaining

Wait wait wait wait u only voiced dis cos u pained

Cos no nigerian girl has ever travelled abroad to beat yo foreign biatch ass so sit yo ass nd invest ur love into ur relationship with yo foreign chick

Wen foreign girls realise ow mch u guys value dem dey gon start playin ur heart * its every girls typical trait white or black*

So reduce d rate at which u loud ur team foreign girl keep calm nd date dem tongue

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by halfricanadian(f): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
Thats right

We are not complaining

Cos no nigerian girl has ever travelled abroad to beat yo foreign biatch ass so sit yo ass nd invest ur love into ur relationship with yo foreign chick

Wen foreign girls realise ow mch u guys value dem dey gon start playin ur heart * its every girls typical trait white or black*

So reduce d rate at which u loud ur team foreign girl keep calm nd date dem tongue.... tongue
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by mcvaeey(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:
Thats right

We are not complaining

So reduce d rate at which u loud ur team foreign girl keep calm nd date dem tongue.... tongue
I already have a foreign chic. Nigerian girls are waste products.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by amokeme(f): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
Smh
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by amokeme(f): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Smh, I won't blame you sha
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by halfricanadian(f): 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
mcvaeey:

smiley yo realise as u date foreign chicks their men date us too so boo its equal love them dey love us

cheesy keep screaming like chicken in labour
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by halfricanadian(f): 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
mcvaeey:

smiley yo realise as u date foreign chicks their men date us too so boo its equal love them dey love us

cheesy keep screaming like a chicken in labour
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
Liar Oshi...... I guess u just described your woman.Idiat*
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by mcvaeey(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

continue dreaming expired rotten old hag.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by halfricanadian(f): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
mcvaeey:

cheesy insult us cos of ur foreign girl on d pages of a fashion catelogue on ur book shelves

If u truly dating a foreign chick u wud b too too less concerned to b bothered with nigerian women

U are never bothered bou wat u dont care bou tongue
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by halfricanadian(f): 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
mcvaeey:

cheesy insult us cos of ur foreign girl on d pages of a fashion catelogue on ur book shelves

If u truly dating a foreign chick u wud b too too less concerned to b bothered with nigerian women

U are never bothered bou wat u dont care bou tongue...
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by Danfuster(m): 1:40am On Mar 13, 2016
This dude is just stupid. Tho naija babes can sabi fvck up but niccur you is a pvssy, your nothing but a low self esteem sissy stale sucking a55 niccur. You sell your own out like this cos you got one dumb white pig smelling like girl somewhere who only loves you on logic.

My Naija ladies are nothing but LOVELY and FABULOUS

7 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by Raeshelle(m): 4:17am On Mar 13, 2016
Danfuster:
This dude is just stupid. Tho naija babes can sabi fvck up but niccur you is a pvssy, your nothing but a low self esteem sissy stale sucking a55 niccur. You sell your own out like this cos you got one dumb white pig smelling like girl somewhere who only loves you on logic.

My Naija ladies are nothing but LOVELY and FABULOUS
don't come here to rant... Why dnt u go ahead and marry the foreign girl. Most of all what hurts me with these people saying # team foreign girls is that they r pain strickenly local beyond anything.... #povertyStrickenMentality. They hv nva gone abroad.. Like evryoda illiterate naija dude they wanna marry a white woman. After waiting in vain dey will still marry the village girl on their Street and claim to love her after rubbish in her kind. You guys shld nt let me curse u.. Truth#. U mite just nt ending up getting married.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by Raeshelle(m): 4:21am On Mar 13, 2016
And also is it because we dnt come here shouting team foreign guys.... Lemme tell u that they adore us for reals... ND they r real nt d girls u see on TV nd come here to rant. They r bold enough to come to Nigeria with us and wear our traditional attire for d marriage. They r romantic... They spend... U shld realise this is an international forum that can be viewed from anywhere in the world. You guys shld grow up nd stop rubbishing ur own.. Cos I guess nobody will marry ur sister nd ur daughters too. #REALMENMAKEMONEYNOTRANT

3 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by hope4charles(m): 6:21am On Mar 13, 2016
mcvaeey:
1) THEY LOOK FOR VULNERABLE GUYS AND SCAM THEM WITH LOVE THAT DOESN'T EXIST IN THEIR HEARTS.

2) THEY ARE INTO A TYPE OF BUSINESS CALLED MULTIPLE BOYFRIENDS. THE HIGHER THE BOYFRIENDS, THE HIGHER THE MONEY DERIVED.

3) AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN LADY IS NOT CONCERNED ABOUT HER MAN'S FUTURE. ALL THEY KNOW IS HIS CURRENT FINANCIAL SITUATION AND ONCE HE'S BROKE THEY RUN TO THE NEXT VICTIM ON THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP.

4) THEY ARE LIKE A PLAGUE IN EVERY SERIOUS GUYS LIFE, THEY DISTRACT YOU FROM YOUR ACADEMICS OR MAKING MONEY WITH THEIR FAKE LOVE CRIES. DON'T BE DISTRACTED, THE END GAME IS TO DRILL MONEY OUT OF YOU TILL YOU GET BROKE.

5). THEY ARE INSATIABLE. HENCE AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL KEEPS AS MANY GUYS AS POSSIBLE AND ALL SHE OFFERS THEM IN RETURN IS PUSSSY MAINTAINED WITH ALUM TO MAKE HER LOOK TIGHT AND DECENT DOWN THERE.

6) THEY HAVE TERRIBLE HYGIENE. MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE DIRTY AND PRODUCE TOXIC STENCH IN THEIR VAGINA DURING SEX. SOME CAN WEAR A PANT FOR 3 DAYS

7) THEY EAT LIKE GLUTTON AND GROW BELLIES LIKE A PREGNANT WOMAN. IF YOU DOUBT THIS, WALK TO A NEARBY EATERY AND SEE THEIR LEVEL OF GLUTTONY. YOU WILL SEE THEIR TABLES FILLED WITH FOODS AND DRINKS THEIR PARENTS CAN'T AFFORD TO GIVE THEM AT HOME COURTESY OF A NEW MAGA IN FRONT OF HER SMILING LIKE A ROASTED GOAT WHILE SHE PATIENTLY EMPTIES HIS POCKET.

NIGERIAN LADIES SEE RELATIONSHIP AS A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM. ONCE YOU'RE IN THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP, THEY EXPECT YOU TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES THEIR FATHERS CAN'T TAKE

once you spot a Nigerian girl showing you green light, be careful as the smile is fake. The quality and quantity of love you get from her depends on how financially buoyant you are and what gifts you have to offer.

#TeamForeignGirls
Sincerely speaking I will advise u stop this kinda post, it doesn't make any sense, if you love white girls please quietly go and get one, the way u classified all Nigeria girls is bad, it's unfair, Nigerian girl are humans too with the same characteristics with can still be found in the foreign counterparts, I am proud of Nigerian women you should be, because it's only inferior people act this way you are doing. Please stop I beg you its not fair the world is watching, if we tarnish the images of our country, our girls before the international community it will all affect us all including you.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by firstking01(m): 6:32am On Mar 13, 2016
Oh, holy lord, not again embarassed
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by eitsei(m): 6:36am On Mar 13, 2016
God! When will all these stupidity stop? Guys, if you think Nigerian ladies are not worthy of your marriage, go and marry Gambian ladies
Ladies if you think Nigerian guys are not good for marriage, please cross the border over to Chad lot of handsome men are there..... This is becoming boring seriously.... Same topic everyday, if this make front page I will go on exile from nairaland for a while...

3 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by eitsei(m): 6:59am On Mar 13, 2016
mcvaeey:
all the girls in your family are what then?

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 13, 2016
Lol, una still dey veix grin
How many "counting" threads I go see ?
And to the bastarrd wankeř that wrote this load of horseshit
Hope you know that your sisters, cousins, nieces, mother and especially your unfortunate unborn daughters are waste products-they ain't any better than the shît I flushed down the toilet this morning embarassed
Be forming team foreign chick- which foreign chick would want a black, ugly, poverty stricken, smelly, immature, lazy ass loser like You? Have you ever even left the shores of Ojuelegba where I'm sure you are typing this half - brained write up From? You this poor excuse of a man with a bleak Future?
It's like you don't realise how much Nigerians are treated with disdain abroad, thanks to crooks like you. Be deceiving yourself, continue dreaming. What else do you have to offer than your fat smelly, black dįcks? It's usually the obese, smelly old ones that want you all so stop all this nonsense team foreign chicks illusion cheesy
Someone really needed to knock sense into your empty, fůck boy brains and I'm glad I've done that. kiss
I know you're going to jerk off on my mentions, but I'll not give you the pleasure of a reply. kiss
Quote me and die. You shall burn in hell smiley

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by oloyede252(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lol, una still dey veix grin
How many "counting" threads I go see ?
And to the bastarrd wankeř that wrote this load of horseshit
Hope you know that your sisters, cousins, nieces, mother and especially your unfortunate unborn daughters are waste products-they ain't any better than the shît I flushed down the toilet this morning embarassed
Be forming team foreign chick- which foreign chick would want a black, ugly, poverty stricken, smelly, immature, lazy ass loser like You? Have you ever even left the shores of Ojuelegba where I'm sure you are typing this half - brained write up From? You this poor excuse of a man with a bleak Future?
It's like you don't realise how much Nigerians are treated with disdain abroad, thanks to crooks like you. Be deceiving yourself, continue dreaming. What else do you have to offer than your fat smelly, black dįcks? It's usually the obese, smelly old ones that want you all so stop all this nonsense team foreign chicks illusion cheesy
Someone really needed to knock sense into your empty, fůck boy brains and I'm glad I've done that. kiss
I know you're going to jerk off on my mentions, but I'll not give you the pleasure of a reply. kiss
Quote me and die. You shall burn in hell smiley
arent you the person who wrote good things about naija guys..so why you angry....
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 13, 2016
Me write good things about naija Guys? Never!
You must me mixing me up with someone else
oloyede252:
arent you the person who wrote good things about naija guys..so why you angry....
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by Leriebloom(f): 11:51am On Mar 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

lmao. Thats mean
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by oloyede252(m): 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Fabulocity:
Me write good things about naija Guys? Never!
You must me mixing me up with someone else
so why are you angry on this thread if all you do is abuse naija guys...
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
amokeme:
Smh
Are you financially independent? that meets my spec. if u are still single.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by Michizzy(f): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Darn it!
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
First of all, I'm not angry
I'm not that jobless as to insult them all the time- no time for iranu
It's only when they open the smelly boreholes on their face called mouths to say some ridiculous shįts, that's when I unleash my venom on them
Like that dimwitted fűcktard above
Bye kiss
oloyede252:
so why are you angry on this thread if all you do is abuse naija guys...
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by oloyede252(m): 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Fabulocity:
First of all, I'm not angry
I'm not that jobless as to insult them all the time- no time for iranu
It's only when they open the smelly boreholes on their face called mouths to say some ridiculous shįts, that's when I unleash my venom on them
Like that dimwitted fűcktard above
Bye kiss
you said you never wrote good thing about naija guyz.why should naija guys write something good about the you ladies.
The op and you are the same,with smelly boreholes called mouths to say ridiculous things.
Mr and mrs person dimwit.you are both stuupidd and jobless.morafuckers
you dont have any right to be angry.okay ....gud
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
I don't think you want to have a taste of my brutal tongue
So be a train, stay on your own lane smiley
Don't provoke me any further
You seem like a sensible enough guy so don't let me start with you
And again, I ain't angry
Now run along kiss
oloyede252:
you said you never wrote good thing about naija guyz.why should naija guys write something good about the you ladies.
The op and you are the same,with smelly boreholes called mouths to say ridiculous things.
Mr and mrs person dimwit.you are both stuupidd and jobless.morafuckers
you dont have any right to be angry.okay ....gud
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by princdebola201(m): 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
Life of typical Nigerian girl revolves around

Money
Materials
And Sex

Inteligent qoutient - Not available.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy by oloyede252(m): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
Fabulocity:
I don't think you want to have a taste of my brutal tongue
So be a train, stay on your own lane smiley
Don't provoke me any further
You seem like a sensible enough guy so don't let me start with you
And again, I ain't angry
Now run along kiss
i know you have a brutal tongue.that all you got.so today is sunday,test run it.

I dont need to provoke you.you are always angry @least with naija guys.

Today is sunday.show me how much of sensibility is left in you..moronic bitcch.nigerian guys are smelly..wtf....hope you're joking sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Badly Need It Raw / .... / This Kind Breast And Hips Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.